UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

wedge- aka the best 2v2er, that is all. mickey bad.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
oh hey mickey, I see you are online again...watch you log off now that i'm logging in=) @Pat McGroin

uonewb

Page
When I finally get him to leave the safe zone..

OMG ITS MICKEY BETTER RUN TO MY HOUSE I JUST SAID WASN'T MINE!

all you do is run offscreen and g heal wand, you are so scared to stay on screen even with ur 10 charges of g heal wands.. you should link up with vizeroth bro, you offscreen more than him, i swear....i'd rather not use wands in a 1v1, you on the other hand need every crutch in the book. also how u say you don't petal in 2v2's???? you carried 6 purple petals in a 1v1.. lmfao.. bro all you do is lie, nice job getting rekt 1v1, remember who daddy is.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
all you do is run offscreen and g heal wand, you are so scared to stay on screen even with ur 10 charges of g heal wands.. you should link up with vizeroth bro, you offscreen more than him, i swear....i'd rather not use wands in a 1v1, you on the other hand need every crutch in the book. also how u say you don't petal in 2v2's???? you carried 6 purple petals in a 1v1.. lmfao.. bro all you do is lie, nice job getting rekt 1v1, remember who daddy is.

Says the guy who clearly just runs to his house after he burns all his mana and fails to kill somebody.

Btw all you do is pot spam and light wand spam.

You ever wonder why everybody thinks you suck?

BTW 6 petals?

My house fell I have 0 purple petals lol

uonewb

Page
I literally looted 6 petals off of you and 10 charges of g heal wand and 22 charges of lightning.. was that the last of you're wands too? lol, yeah right you don't pvp without wands hahaha. no all you do is run offscreen and g heal wand it's pathetic.

It's funny as hell though, all of you guys want me to quit so bad, I WONDER WHY. people scared to get on the field when i log on. Yes, i quit for a week gave all my shit away and came back a week later feeling dumb as hell, didn't think between my business and another job that I would have time to play uo.. ya'll weird as hell lmfao.
Bye...