UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

wedge- aka the best 2v2er, that is all. mickey bad.

and so have you lmfao, you have never beaten me 1v1, i stomped u like 5-0 and then u quit. don't worry i'll show those screen shots too
I 1v1'd you the first day I came back and you beat me some and I beat you some lol. You've been talking about 1 1v1 that happened like 6 months ago and it was pretty even.

uonewb

Page
I 1v1'd you the first day I came back and you beat me some and I beat you some lol. You've been talking about 1 1v1 that happened like 6 months ago and it was pretty even.
not a chance bro, you didn't win once, post up the ss=)5-0 and it would be the exact same if we 1v1'd now=)

not a chance bro, you didn't win once, post up the ss=)5-0 and it would be the exact same if we 1v1'd now=)
You've been talking about these for 6 months lol you're threatening to post screenshots of a 1v1 6 months ago that we went even in. idgaf if you post a few pictures. I've proved time and time again that you're bad...

Is that even something you can actually do?

Lol...
Yeah it's complicated to do manually but plenty of utilities to do it, i use to sell papers/projects in college and re sell them to multiple people sort of like Chegg's homework helper and i'd have to modify that type of stuff in case their prof's would get nosy wondering why it was wrote 4-24 months ago and authored by David instead of who ever was buying it.

If you just want it to be today, simply downloading it again from any source will make it time stamp for the minute you download it as well. So that could be an easy way to make an old picture appear new, but not to make a new one appear old.

TRADE MAN

Squire
why dont you guys just join the 1v1 tourneys when they are held, that way people can prove who the best really is.

crikey

Sorceror
why dont you guys just join the 1v1 tourneys when they are held, that way people can prove who the best really is.
That kinda prooves whos the best at dueling, sure. But not really since its just one match. Anyone could get lucky. Fuck....Ive won a handfull of those tournaments and I suck balls at dueling.
I even won a few mage tournaments and I dont even use a mage LOL. absolutely ridiculious: shouldnt have happened

But Ive seen amazing duelers who suck absolute donkey dick at every other part of the game

Field battle is where its at. Thing is, its never "fair" so nothing gets settled lol...

I think Richard Garriot designed UO to piss Off as many players as possible. Awesome

uonewb

Page
If you just want it to be today, simply downloading it again from any source will make it time stamp for the minute you download it as well. So that could be an easy way to make an old picture appear new, but not to make a new one appear old.
thank you!=) but it doesn't matter, i can just go back a couple months and see the same exact screen shot lol, he's always been a liar.