UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wednesday September 12, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronus

and his amazing friends
Wednesday September 12, 2007

Wednesday September 12, 2007 at 8:00 PM PST (GMT-8) this house will be dropped.

The area around the house will be safezoned which will completely block placement of a new house. After the loot has been picked through by the players, a new house plot will be placed which will then go through the idoc process as a normal house would. After the new plot completes its idoc process, players will then be able to attempt to place a house in the empty space.

Errasal

Wanderer
Re: Wednesday September 12, 2007

zOMG, leet. ,except i love my vendor spot on there =[ also the fact i have a night class on wednesday =/

Emorian

Wanderer

why not let it be... ? o_O i cud understand the coolness if it was in fel.. but in luna? its just like sayin hey everyone show up and make luna a lagier place. i really dont understand why not let it be just another idoc.

EKiN

Knight

I heard about this... I am flattered you are making this an event ... enjoy the pixels, nubs! :)

Sounds like it might be fun... Just like bank-sitting, only in this case, people might actually be CHATTING. So it'd make up for the #Demise channel, where no one ever bothers to say anything.

Still, I can cross my fingers that one of those Dos I see might actually be a Rune Beetle Carapace, so I might stand a chance of actually getting one for once. (would you believe that my tunic is HRSK-crafted, amidst the rest of my BRSK-crafted gear?)

But until then, I'll enjoy the chats. And perhaps the seers might enjoy banning some people too. I also might enjoy nuking released pets as well. :p

LeafsFan

Wanderer

You have no idea the amount of wood that just gave me. So much loot its disgusting. Even if theres an insane amount of people odds are I'll be able to grab at least one thing I hope, and then ka-ching. Some of those chests look pretty nice too, at least one had 55k stones worth in it. Though I'm not sure how anyone would manage to grab something that heavy. Must be some trick to it.

Anyway I cant wait.

LeafsFan;305904 said:
You have no idea the amount of wood that just gave me. So much loot its disgusting. Even if theres an insane amount of people odds are I'll be able to grab at least one thing I hope, and then ka-ching. Some of those chests look pretty nice too, at least one had 55k stones worth in it. Though I'm not sure how anyone would manage to grab something that heavy. Must be some trick to it.

Anyway I cant wait.
I can wait.

And if I were to take a guess, I think the Staff "enriched" the loot a tad there. Last time I went by, I don't recall the stupidly high stacks of LToTs... :p

Oaks

Knight

The market will take a hit hopefully, making a things a bit more cheaper. Gives people who weren't around when the tots spawned a decent chance to get one for free.

It's a good decision to do it like this, imagine a house scripter placing the plot with all those items staying on the plot :D

uome

Bug Hunter

MMMmmmm Shiny things.

Will all big IDOC's be done like this now?

koka;305915 said:
m i right that its 11 hours and 30 mins frm now?
no, they're going by American Pacific Standard time. And that's on Wednesday, and today's Monday. (It'll be on THURSDAY for you people not in the Americas)

In other words, it'd also be these times:
  • 9 PM Wednesday Mountain Standard Time
  • 10 PM Wednesday Central Standard Time
  • 11 PM Wednesday Eastern Standard Time
  • 4 AM Thursday Greenwich Mean Time
So in other words, it's around 54 hours and 30 minutes from now. :)

Dilly

Knight

Nottheking;305906 said:
I can wait.

And if I were to take a guess, I think the Staff "enriched" the loot a tad there. Last time I went by, I don't recall the stupidly high stacks of LToTs... :p

no they were that high before this was made an event

argile

Sorceror

So are both of his houses going to fall at the same time or just this particular one?

argile;305946 said:
So are both of his houses going to fall at the same time or just this particular one?
Possibly. Both seem to be currently owned by Seer Cronus. :p

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

The house with vendors will not fall until after all vendors have expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.