UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wednesday September 12, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilChild

Knight
Re: Wednesday September 12, 2007

Yeah, this was a waste of time for all except the very few people that got something... just like a regular idoc =P

Ulrich

Wanderer

man we got some fast looters, lol All my razor ever said was "you are to far from that" as I watched everything float into the sky..... Oh well it just cost me a little time.... and gave some hope and excitement for the evening.... Thanks GM's for keeping it fair, and I look forward to the next one... maybe my luck will be better.

On a side note I hope some new people that will actually use the stuff got something.... hate to see all that just transfer roof tops... or make the rich richer...:p

I wonder what percentage of people got something? There were a LOT of items there, more, I think, than people were present. (my estimate is that 80-90 people attended; I counted some 40 an hour or so before, and it seemed to double) There were easily 100, possibly 150 or so items on the roof alone.

Of course, manually GRABBING anything, such as the containers, was nigh-impossible amidst all the people. I attempted to grab a bunch of containers, and failed at each; I pulled up what I'd say was AT LEAST 20 health bar gumps.

A question for the person who got the lavender gift box in the centre of the roof: what was that 1-stone item inside of it?

blueice305

Sorceror

all i got was ingots.. and it was a mission trying to bank them lol... and when i found out it was ingots... i gave it to the person who helped me out. some lady there.

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

Done and done, keep your eyes open for the next stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.