UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wednesday September 12, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

conceptious

Wanderer
Re: Wednesday September 12, 2007

ahh i just realized i won't be around for the house drop tonight. :( I was looking forward to joining the angry mob.

well.. i will be looting and scavenging with you all in spirit form i guess.

The event will take place ONE HOUR BEFORE server wars - Is that correct?

(if not, then I really am confused... :s)

Thanks

FE

Errasal

Wanderer

i think its about 2 hours before server wars. I'm pretty sure it's at 10pm CST.

Cronus;305860 said:
Wednesday September 12, 2007 at 8:00 PM PST (GMT-8)

Central Time (US) is GMT - 6, so adding 2 hours (gmt-8 vs gmt-6) would make it 10pm central, 11pm Eastern

Errasal;306411 said:
i think its about 2 hours before server wars. I'm pretty sure it's at 10pm CST.

darthjesus;306417 said:
Central Time (US) is GMT - 6, so adding 2 hours (gmt-8 vs gmt-6) would make it 10pm central, 11pm Eastern

Ummm... So what time is Server wars in the CST zone?

I am GMT+2 right now (or BST+1 if you prefer). It is 22:23 here as I post. Adding 10 hours to the 20:00 PST event time gives me 06:00 (GMT+2). Server wars here is at 07:00.

So I am still confused... :s

FE

PS - but thanks for the help ;)

Vykintas

Sorceror

For me event begins at 6am (GTM +2). 2 hours before server war. :( So i will be sleepy in school. :D:D

SRC_Caine;306464 said:
Actually it will be 5, it will fall 2 hours before server wars.

you sure? the way i worked it will fall an hour before server wars.

well, since it is 8pm (gmt-8) then the time at gmt is 4am, so his time being GMT +2 it is 6am

Andrey Qattil;306465 said:

well, since it is 8pm (gmt-8) then the time at gmt is 4am, so his time being GMT +2 it is 6am

Yes he's sure.

Because 8pm Pacific, is 11pm Eastern, and server wars hits at 1am Eastern.

Tempest

Knight

Andrey Qattil;306465 said:

Server wars starts at 10 for me, and the house is falling at 8.

I`m pretty confident in my math skills enough to tell you that it`s 2 hours before server wars.

k, so i am probably mistaking on the serveer wars time, i never played during server wars since it moved to the current time, so i dont know at what time it is. however, on the time in GMT mine should be right

Ulrich

Wanderer

This is great, Thank you

Lets those of us that were not here during the tot happy days have a chance at getting some, and really I think it's dumb having that much stuff setting on your roof..... one of each museum style sure, but not a bunch of each.

Hope I get something.... lol

lokkz

Wanderer

sadly i wont be able to attend.

but since i cant be there, i will drop a little trick for all those ppl wanting to grab something leet from the house... and considering there will be tons of people, and possible, LAG... here goes a little tip.

in your razor, open your agents tab, then choose scavenger, then u target the items u want it to grab automatically from the floor, and your set.

stand there, and once the house falls, hit enable and you will be looting the things you placed on scavenger... or at least you will try real fast... faster your conection allow razor to send and receive the information.

hope it helps all thos slow pingers like most foreigners :)

cyaz.

JR-Demise

Wanderer

I can tell you all one thing right now, if u ain't pinging 70 then your most likely going to crash the instant the house drops. So heres some advice to get the best possible latency close all programs you have running that your aren't using atm like msn, Firefox, ares, limewire....ect it will be a big help and will lower your lag and chances of crashing.

Good luck to everyone,

Ulrich

Wanderer

I forget what's the code to find out your ping in game.... [ping or something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.