UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wednesday September 12, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wednesday September 12, 2007

lol, I'd laugh the house falls and we learn that all the ltots on the roof have a decay timer on them for 3 days and you have to solve a riddle to remove it :p.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

I wouldn't, and if you give the staff any more ideas like that I'll send you the electronic equivalent of herpeghonnasyphilaids. Like Asayre needs any encouragement to torment us. :(

lefarmer

Sorceror

lol i used to own that plot i gave it to avenger :p

fyi the heavy crate is full of regs ;)

Errasal

Wanderer

CNS_Caine;305955 said:
The house with vendors will not fall until after all vendors have expired.

when the vendors expire we are able to still retrive all that was on them correct? if i am not mistaken it all goes to our bank? it'd be a shame if i lost the 30kk gold on my vendor and the 10kk+ work of items on it =p

omg this is going to be crazy to many ppl the house will fall then
you will see 100 posts of ppl crying cuz they crashed wen it dropped

Errasal;306049 said:
i heard he got banned for buying/trading/selling items/accounts. Who knows.

nope, it was sort of acount sharing between him and a friend of mine. he was refreshing the friend's acounts, and in the mean time tought to transfer some stuff from one house to another. and that is considered as acount sharing

Caine

UO Gamers: Demise Admin

Errasal;306048 said:
when the vendors expire we are able to still retrive all that was on them correct? if i am not mistaken it all goes to our bank? it'd be a shame if i lost the 30kk gold on my vendor and the 10kk+ work of items on it =p

After your contract expires you can re-claim your vendor inventory from the house sign.

galardar

Wanderer

OSI stress test anyone? :p There will be no less then 400 mobiles on same screen, not counting all the released pets, and probably another 200 or so items. (bodies, death robes, items on house, etc)

Should be a blast.

Personally I think they should turn all of luna into an event area (where you get teleported out if you die to a safe zone) and spawn monsters all around the area to make people work for the stuff. :)

Caine

Obviously staff will be watching this. People releasing pets, casting fields and walls and other such nonsense WILL be jailed. If you are AFK and picking stuff up, that will be considered AFK resource gathering and will follow the same guidelines as other resource gathering offenses.

SRC_Caine;306355 said:
Obviously staff will be watching this. People releasing pets, casting fields and walls and other such nonsense WILL be jailed. If you are AFK and picking stuff up, that will be considered AFK resource gathering and will follow the same guidelines as other resource gathering offenses.

what if you're dueling clienting with scavenger on one, and picking stuff up on the other?

Caine

ParagonDancer;306359 said:
what if you're dueling clienting with scavenger on one, and picking stuff up on the other?

I do not suggest doing it, but if you do, you had better be able to respond on both or face the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.