UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What staff deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What staff deal with

just finished reading this hole thread, I think how you handled the situation was fine Ryan, and I'm glad you banned a few people, sometimes you just got to set an example I respect u for your choices, I was getting a little pissed off reading these people post about how u should have handled it, because like u said it does not fuckin matter how u handled it, people need to show a little fuckin respect around here, ok let me end this reply before i get all raged by saying u did what u had to do and Congrats on the newborn good luck

Contrary to what my forum account says, I've played here for over 4 years off and on. I couldn't agree any more with what Ryan did in regards to the asshat in post #1. However, I would question the treatment of Narcissist. I realize he had a different opinion than everyone else and that obviously makes him an easy target(which is fine, I've come to expect no less from the fine shit talkers of this shard). I do wonder if he was really banned from the servers simply for respectfully disagreeing with Ryan? His last activity date was 2 days after Ryan poster "you're banned" so maybe it was for another infraction? Any clarification on this would make me feel a little more at ease because, and I'm choosing my words very carefully here, him being banned for having a different opinion seems a little bit on the fascist side for a group of leaders who are proud to be from the land of the free and the home of the brave. Again, I might be wrong about why he was banned(and hope that I am).

Doug502

Wanderer

*groans*

Why is it that every message board there is the same thing?

For Dreakon:
You quoted me and then acted as if I stuck up for the idiot who Ryan banned for scamming and acting like a general asshole on top of it.If I read that wrong then forgive me.
I said in the VERY FIRST LINE OF MY POST that the dude deserved his ban. Scamming the server on donations is a criminal act and also just fucking wrong and stupid to boot. I never took up for him, he is a oxygen thief deserving of no less than a swift kick to the balls.

For anyone else who might give two shits:
What APPEARED to happen to Narc, is what I was questioning. If he didnt get banned and it was some kind of joke between him and Ryan then thats whatever. If it IS the case tho, its pretty shitty, but it aint my server, just my opinion.

D

Dreakon

Wanderer

Doug502;1987461 said:
For Dreakon:
You quoted me and then acted as if I stuck up for the idiot who Ryan banned for scamming and acting like a general asshole on top of it.If I read that wrong then forgive me.
I said in the VERY FIRST LINE OF MY POST that the dude deserved his ban. Scamming the server on donations is a criminal act and also just fucking wrong and stupid to boot. I never took up for him, he is a oxygen thief deserving of no less than a swift kick to the balls.
The first paragraph of my post was just my take on the original in-game situation, I wasn't saying anything about you or the two forum accounts banned.

The rest of my post was my take on the people who "suckle Ryans pecker" and the fact that it is not required to have an enjoyable experience around here. Ryan doesn't necessarily have his cock up at the top of the forums for all users to gaze upon in awe for he is the owner. If no one replied to this post, I don't think Ryan would've given two shits (though it may make him curious about the community he's garnered). Some people just insist on posting to get in good with the owner, and that's all well and good, but some people honestly believe Ryan did the right thing and are giving him deserved kudos for it.

My take on the forum bannings however is the guys that argued for 2 or 3 or more pages straight saying that what Ryan did was unfair or rude (however intellegently or unintellegently they came across) to the guy who frauded the donation system, then lashed out at him when Ryan left him in jail for a little while. They deserved at least a temporary banning.

It's really not a "dare to defy Ryan and expect to be banned" thing, it's more of a "how about you don't argue with the owner about his treatment of the donation fraud guy"...

hey guys, stfu. this is an old thread. A very old thread. everything that yall just stated, has been stated by at least 20 different peeps, including myself approx x4 1/2 pages back. so, in fact, if yall did read this entire forum thread, yall would also know yall are sounding like a broken record, so please leave it alone.

CyanideXtasy

Wanderer

i hope this kid stays out of our Corps and does not taint it any further by even claiming that he's thinking about "trying" to become a Marine...

Status
Not open for further replies.