UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What staff deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: What staff deal with

Josey.Wales-;1969187 said:
are you serious you totally agree with this guy this case is 50/50 how can you agree with Ryan when he left him in jailed for 24 hrs all it take sit [move to* and a brb my daughter only 5 seconds man. I dont understand how big of a deal is to say *BRB* instead of just stating facts that this shard if free and you guys dedicate ya time and stuff.

So your fucking 15, and think u know the first thing about parenting? Honestly thats what i see in the ER i work at all the time, and if i could see u out in the street, i would punch your fucking teeth out. Now grant it, kids are alot more resilient than most people think, but with a newborn, it's a lot fucking different. Try to earn more street cred u wannabe punk ass BITCH.

Orthaux

Sorceror

Awesome read.

My favorite part was the fact that the little retards were crying foul on Ryan for making him sit in jail all night.

I'd argue, that going from banned to jailed was a step up, a kindness on Ryan's part.

That little worm (and everyone else who was stupid enough to defend his weak ass argument of being mistreated) should have been kissing Ryan's ass for letting his fraud committing self even spend time back on the shard.

To hell with everything else, potential parties and crap. If someone stole (which he did) from you they deserve to get fucked, his ass is lucky Ryan didn't wipe the bank and houses associated with that account and then delete the toons... Which I would have done, that and posted screen shots of it on the forums as a warning to other thinking about trying to scam my donation option.

zeldoe

Wanderer

Josey.Wales-;1969187 said:
are you serious you totally agree with this guy this case is 50/50 how can you agree with Ryan when he left him in jailed for 24 hrs all it take sit [move to* and a brb my daughter only 5 seconds man. I dont understand how big of a deal is to say *BRB* instead of just stating facts that this shard if free and you guys dedicate ya time and stuff.

God you sound fucking retarded... woohoo he spent 24+ hours in jail... in a fucking game.. fraud of the degree he comitted can land him in real jail and he coud be getting real jail time if Ryan choose to go after him... Then he would be butt hurt crying and spending a minimum of 30 days in REAL JAIL.. don't you people see.. not only is he scamming Ryan he's committing FRAUD...

yeah, that misery tard is a total fraud bastard. that lil fraud bastard. *kicks fraud bastard in the balls*

kio123

Knight

dont let shit take you down ryan. i deal with people like this everyday. i mean i dont deal, they loop themselves while i exist in the sideway

kio123

Knight

why do you even need to explain yourself to him? your doughter, your army service.. you dont need to prove anything. just put a "blabla" filter in your head so any page or message that contains the symptoms of a "blabla", ignore it.

if you dont want to ignore, put all of his accounts characters into jail with nothing but a note on the ground "please wait" and dont ever come back.

people can only hurt your feelnigs if you let them. if you take everyone on the world seriously then you will end up like me: 7/24 depressed.

Altra

Traveler

that was so long. I don't even know how I feel.. and all I can do is rub my burning eyes. :(

jimmydude

Wanderer

lol well its nice to see the guy is a complete balless retard. uh first off i dont know why you wanted to share this with us.
i hope you enjoyed all the high-fives and blow-jobs from all these great online people.....uh i didnt bother reading the 10 pages between here and now but im sure this got mentioned. the dude in question is a dick and is completely in the wrong, unless you failed to say brb, if you just left without warning then you sadly were in the wrong and he had a right to be annoyed, although he should still be banned.
also its good to let them cry a little bit, we have enough spoiled, self absobred retards running around as it is. maybe if this retard had been left to cry for a bit instead of spoiled rotten like a little shit, then maybe he wouldnt be so annoying to the rest of us now.

Trashcan77

Sorceror

INDK;1969155 said:
If he got banned he sure as hell doesn't know how to state his case.

"come on man, Wtf" is not a very good appeal.

lmao
if you keep saying it , it might work

Vek

Sorceror

Could you review my ban with me then?

I attempted to email you a few times, none of the emails had so much as profanity in them and don't get me wrong I understand people have real life and etc but its been an extremely long time since i sent those emails. I just wanted to talk about my ban really anyways, not to beg for an unban.

On a side note this thread is pretty funny....

and not trying to whine by this i honestly just would like to be heard by you.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Vek;1970408 said:
Could you review my ban with me then?

I attempted to email you a few times, none of the emails had so much as profanity in them and don't get me wrong I understand people have real life and etc but its been an extremely long time since i sent those emails. I just wanted to talk about my ban really anyways, not to beg for an unban.

On a side note this thread is pretty funny....

and not trying to whine by this i honestly just would like to be heard by you.

Dont think I got them - resend to ryan at runuo dot com

Ra

Sorceror

This is towards everyone who has a problem with Ryan going AFK without properly announcing it: STFU and move on

I know, firsthand, how hard it is to have an infant. I have a 5 week old myself, and I'm constantly interrupted while playing. It usually happens when I'm on the field too, but so what. I leave right away, whether I die or not.

Look at it this way, you don't know him at all. He has no obligation to tell you anything about what he's doing irl; this includes a simple "brb."

Try raising an infant yourself. Then tell me you can sit there and be like "brb" when the baby is screaming bloody murder. I bet top dollar you can't. And if you can, you're fucking worthless and should crawl back up the hole you came out of.

Stop being so obsessive. The game isn't going anywhere.

You guys need to be more respectful. And that includes patience. None of you will ever get top priority over his kid. Not this server, not his staff, not anybody. Look at it from his point of view.

And judging by the overwhelming number of annoying e-mails / messages / alerts he probably gets from half of you dumbasses at any given time, where is he supposed to begin when he has to say brb.

Vek

Sorceror

Diamond's Inc.;1975958 said:
rofl. bet ur glad he didnt get the emails with u cussing him. effin A!

Actually i never did cus him out, he wasnt a part of my ban in the first place therefore i would have no reason to be mad at him.....

Status
Not open for further replies.