UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What staff deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.

darma536

Wanderer
Re: What staff deal with

wow, well i guess there is no telling about peoples manners anymore. almost makes me want to apologize for the guys actions. Well, at least know that most of us have a ton of respect for what yall do and would never act like this.

Josey.Wales-

Wanderer

well yea i agree it is a nice shard + its free and the staffs dedicate alot of time to it to help it better but i still think both actions were wrong Ryan didnt even say brb and the guy just lol took it way too far.

sssuuu

Knight

Some people, jeez. If you're asking someone for something, do it nicely you're more likely to get it, then rather being a douche. :/

*Rides away on an emu*

Lament

Knight

misery is a good pvper from what I remember

and we need all the PvPers we can get.

regardless of the shit talk, you should let him back.

honestly it doesn't seem like he said anything too offensive, or showed a "lack of respect" towards you

from what i can see all he said was that its fucked up you left him hanging.

Code Blue

Knight

Lament;1969152 said:
misery is a good pvper from what I remember

and we need all the PvPers we can get.

regardless of the shit talk, you should let him back.

honestly it doesn't seem like he said anything too offensive, or showed a "lack of respect" towards you

from what i can see all he said was that its fucked up you left him hanging.

If he got banned he sure as hell doesn't know how to state his case.

"come on man, Wtf" is not a very good appeal.

Josey.Wales-

Wanderer

bro INDK u need to get off niggas nuts and fucking try and listen to the both singing bells of the story instead of just hoppin on ppls nuts the guy is right ryan left him in jail for 24 hrs + didnt even try and understand him when he send ryan a pm + srs what does it take to say [ BRB MY DAUGHTER] srs what 5 seconds couldnt say brb?

Narcissist

Sorceror

Yeah, I would ask whether or not ya let him know ya were leaving him for awhile before I said he was a complete ass. Being stuck in jail waiting for someone who never comes back WOULD be pretty shitty. Honestly though, this "we volunteer for this, so lay off" attitude only flies here, just don't see too many Acorn volunteers tryin to pull that, even though technically it applied. Can't really volunteer for ONLY the well mannered, excessively polite (or clean, cut, and free of difficulty) duties, can we? Appreciate the efforts, do NOT get me wrong, but I have to say if I was left in jail for a long time, with no warning of how long it'd be, and having been in the process of calling what he would presumably believe to be bullshit, then regardless of whwther your doin it for free or not, it's still not exactly respectful treatment. The love (in this case, respect) you take, is equal to the love (again, respect) you make....i guess...

GDSenchak

Wanderer

I feel yea on this one Ryan. But respect isnt a one way street. If this game is effecting your personal life that much. Maybe its time we all grow up. I say its been a good run, but your a Dad now. Do u really want to be dealing with this kinda bullshit all the time? I know I cant stand more then half the people on this server, just because they are fake. They get mad if U dont help them out. But have no respect when u do. Now with that said I have shelled out more then 10millon to the noobs of Gamers. But gained no respect. So whats the point in helping all these people. Why do we all still log on when we cant trust one player or (being honest) some of the Gm's hired. So if this made sence or not, I just woke up and log on cause I enjoy playing. But Im thinking its just a waste of time. All the best with your daughter, I hope shes the cutest thing u have ever seen!

The One, The Only, MaddHatter

Josey.Wales-

Wanderer

man all these people are just being ignorant there just hoping on ryans nuts without even understanding the story im sorry but if im talking witht he stright owner of the game and he just goes afk in my face for 24hrs what will be my attitude [FUCK U]

Status
Not open for further replies.