UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What staff deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narcissist

Sorceror
Re: What staff deal with

graz1;1969168 said:
^ 2 posts above me makes no sense. Cursing at server owner = fail

Brother, if cursing gets your undies in a bunch, your on the wrong server. I was making a case for both sides, and didn't curse AT anyone in particular. Don't try and score some quick "cool points" by defending the server owner blindly.

Van-hybrid

Sorceror

You should have told him to enroll in English 101, pass it, and then rewrite that letter in a legible manner.

forever_tru

Sorceror

No Ryan I agree with you totally, but not all admins and gms are nice to us either!! Do on to someone as they do onto you!! It works both ways!! That guy was a douche bag though for talking even remotely like that to you, espically after wanting and trying to get his accounts back!! But you did leave him hanging in jail all night long, that would of made me a little upset!!

Josey.Wales-

Wanderer

forever_tru;1969182 said:
No Ryan I agree with you totally, but not all admins and gms are nice to us either!! Do on to someone as they do onto you!! It works both ways!! That guy was a douche bag though for talking even remotely like that to you, espically after wanting and trying to get his accounts back!!

are you serious you totally agree with this guy this case is 50/50 how can you agree with Ryan when he left him in jailed for 24 hrs all it take sit [move to* and a brb my daughter only 5 seconds man. I dont understand how big of a deal is to say *BRB* instead of just stating facts that this shard if free and you guys dedicate ya time and stuff.

Code Blue

Knight

Josey.Wales-;1969187 said:
are you serious you totally agree with this guy this case is 50/50 how can you agree with Ryan when he left him in jailed for 24 hrs all it take sit [move to* and a brb my daughter only 5 seconds man. I dont understand how big of a deal is to say *BRB* instead of just stating facts that this shard if free and you guys dedicate ya time and stuff.

Ryan doesn't have to do a GOD DAMN thing for anyone..

You obviously must be Miserys bitch.

And to think ultima online is more imporant then a little infant...

You are great person in rl..

Thanks

Antor

Sorceror

With a new born when your wife yells for your help or you hear the baby crying there is no such thing as 5 extra seconds. You turn around and go and you do not think twice about it.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Or maybe he shouldn't make such a big deal out of getting banned... And if you mouth off against Ryan who set this whole fucking community up for us, then you deserve a 20 inch ban-dildo up your fucking ass.

Narcissist

Sorceror

INDK;1969191 said:
Ryan doesn't have to do a GOD DAMN thing for anyone..

You obviously must be Miserys bitch.

And to think ultima online is more imporant then a little infant...

You are great person in rl..

Thanks

Way to stretch the facts, man. Pretty sure there isn't one damn person here who thinks Ryan should've neglected his daughter for UO. However, your ridiculously unfounded response brings up an interesting theory that you seem to be Ryan's bitch.

Code Blue

Knight

Narcissist;1969196 said:
Way to stretch the facts, man. Pretty sure there isn't one damn person here who thinks Ryan should've neglected his daughter for UO. However, your ridiculously unfounded response brings up an interesting theory that you seem to be Ryan's bitch.

Obviously... Seeing how I never talk to ryan.

But to tell anyone wait 5 seconds of their time for a video game and not the child is just insane, and it is obscene.

If my girl did that to my kid she would be out the door.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Anyone who play UO Gamers and like it is Ryans bitch, this is his house and he tells you what's right and wrong on this shard. And for those who play here and don't like it should gtfo and think about what they wanna do in life.

Lynn

Sorceror

What don't you get about the fact that the guy was banned for donation fraud? Sorry but I think Ryan's daughter comes first over some jerk.

Josey.Wales-

Wanderer

Ozzy;1969204 said:
Anyone who play UO Gamers and like it is Ryans bitch, this is his house and he tells you what's right and wrong on this shard. And for those who play here and don't like it should gtfo and think about what they wanna do in life.

or just maybe you should STFU and try and comprehend the fucking story the right way instead of just going sucky suck its ur house ur the boss he made this post for ppl to post there opinions not for you guys to suck his dick like srs man he aint gonna give u no items just stae your honest opinion instead of just saying what the crowd is saying GG RYAN YOUR COOL!

Adar

Sorceror

Sorry but that is halarious. First of all, I would think the military, being an educational organization such as it is, would teach him to write a little better. I am not an English major by any means but he never even seperated his sentences or capitalized proper nouns. Just make me sad to think the military would not take me because I did not graduate high school, but this is what they do take.

But what does this moron expect? This is a free server. You counselors are not paid for your services. Therefore you are not at the players becon call. What a tool. People and there entitlement attitudes these days. Really sad to see the new wave of of decay coming across western society.

Narcissist

Sorceror

Adar;1969220 said:
You counselors are not paid for your services. Therefore you are not at the players becon call. What a tool.

Mixing up "becon call" with "beck and call" in the same post as you slam some kid for bad english is truly hilarious. Also, considering them an educational organization, instead of an army, who happen to include education incentives, probably didn't help ya get in, cause I seriously doubt they wouldn't take someone simply because they didn't graduate high school, but WOULD take that other guy.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Josey.Wales-;1969209 said:
or just maybe you should STFU and try and comprehend the fucking story the right way instead of just going sucky suck its ur house ur the boss he made this post for ppl to post there opinions not for you guys to suck his dick like srs man he aint gonna give u no items just stae your honest opinion instead of just saying what the crowd is saying GG RYAN YOUR COOL!

Oh I am sorry, if you actually managed to make something succesful, random game server, community, doesn't really matter. Would you expect that the members of that server/community would follow the rules?

Lets say you expand and its starting to cost you money, you set up a donation system, would you accept that people then attempts donation frauds?
Then maybe recieve a hate mail every now and then from butthurt assholes who clearly have broken the rules and recieved their punishment?

Oh and I won't stfu because you managed to caps "STFU"

Narcissist

Sorceror

Ozzy;1969204 said:

I see Ozzy's angling in on a specially hued death shroud....kinda layin it on thick brotha.

INDK;1969201 said:
Obviously... Seeing how I never talk to ryan.

But to tell anyone wait 5 seconds of their time for a video game and not the child is just insane, and it is obscene.

If my girl did that to my kid she would be out the door.

Let's keep this in perspective. Let's say your girlfriend was hosting a party (for lack of a better comparison), your kid is sleeping in the next room and starts crying. Your wife is playing hostess (greeting ppl, serving drinks, w/e), a voluntary position, and takes 5 secs to excuse herself from the guests she's with, and goes to check on the baby. You would kick her out for that? If ya think about it, it's not entirely different. Ryan started this party and plays a "host" role in it, which definitely deserves appreciation and respect. However, if the host of a party were to be taking someones coat or serving them a drink, drop everything suddenly, dash out of the room, and not talk to that couple again the whole night...betcha that couple would be, at the very least, annoyed.

Ozzy

Sorceror

Narcissist;1969241 said:
I see Ozzy's angling in on a specially hued death shroud....kinda layin it on thick brotha.

Oh yeah I forgot HAI RYAN I WANT LEETZ ITEMZ PLZZ!!! GIV HAWT ROBE..

beelzebub

Knight

Narcissist;1969241 said:
However, if the host of a party were to be taking someones coat or serving them a drink, drop everything suddenly, dash out of the room, and not talk to that couple again the whole night...betcha that couple would be, at the very least, annoyed.

if someone who came to my party got "annoyed" at me taking care of my child, they would be very VERY welcome to get the fuck out. when you have a child, you have a responsibility to take care of that child at ALL COSTS. if you dont, then you're a fucking horrible parent and your child will probably grow into a prostitute.

its a bad personality trait, that you would assume your guests or in this case a complete stranger, is more earning of some sort of 'respect' or 'acknowledgment' than the child you just brought into the world. it shows that you have no idea of what prioritizing is, and you will be a shitty parent in the future.

chances are you neglect what really matters if thats the kind of person you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.