UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What staff deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Re: What staff deal with

Narcissist;1969241 said:
I see Ozzy's angling in on a specially hued death shroud....kinda layin it on thick brotha.

Let's keep this in perspective. Let's say your girlfriend was hosting a party (for lack of a better comparison), your kid is sleeping in the next room and starts crying. Your wife is playing hostess (greeting ppl, serving drinks, w/e), a voluntary position, and takes 5 secs to excuse herself from the guests she's with, and goes to check on the baby. You would kick her out for that? If ya think about it, it's not entirely different. Ryan started this party and plays a "host" role in it, which definitely deserves appreciation and respect. However, if the host of a party were to be taking someones coat or serving them a drink, drop everything suddenly, dash out of the room, and not talk to that couple again the whole night...betcha that couple would be, at the very least, annoyed.

Man you are one dumb mother fucker....

My wife was in bed - you obviously don't know shit about what it takes to care for a newborn baby that eats ever 2 - 3 hours. My wife was SLEEPING - the baby was in the swing and started crying. You don't leave a newborn to cry... when they cry they NEED something.

As for this turd's issue - I said 'brb' which is completely irellevant..

He committed fraud against the donation system - I surely am not going to unban someone who did that.

Thanks though..

Narcissist

Sorceror

beelzebub;1969247 said:
if someone who came to my party got "annoyed" at me taking care of my child, they would be very VERY welcome to get the fuck out. when you have a child, you have a responsibility to take care of that child at ALL COSTS. if you dont, then you're a fucking horrible parent and your child will probably grow into a prostitute.

its a bad personality trait, that you would assume your guests or in this case a complete stranger, is more earning of some sort of 'respect' or 'acknowledgment' than the child you just brought into the world. it shows that you have no idea of what prioritizing is, and you will be a shitty parent in the future.

chances are you neglect what really matters if thats the kind of person you are.

Nice job, again, perverting my words. Convenient that ya left out the, "dropped everything suddenly, rush out, and NOT TALK TO THEM AGAIN THAT NIGHT." At any rate, your a moron. Most definitely, take care of the kid. I didn't even SUGGEST not taking care of the kid. A simple, "Gotta get kid, brb." or just sending the guy to brit until he was back, would have been enough. Judging by the fact that we don't have any news to indicate the child was in a REALLY bad way, it seems unnecessary to not respond to him once it's all settled. At any rate, thanks for providing the entertainingly ignorant translation of my previous post. You win at life for being so "mature" and "responsible".

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Narcissist;1969228 said:
Also, considering them an educational organization, instead of an army, who happen to include education incentives, probably didn't help ya get in, cause I seriously doubt they wouldn't take someone simply because they didn't graduate high school, but WOULD take that other guy.

Actually having been in the military you have to pass the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery test... (ASVAB) to get in. If you fail the test you have to get a wavier to get in and while they do allow this sometimes it's not the normal procedure.

Being in the military is about constant education and growth of life skills. This would include the basics of manners, personal finance so on and so forth. I would call the military an educational institution without question.

Again irrelavant though... the don't hijack the thread...

And Josey is banned... :)

Ozzy

Sorceror

Narcissist;1969253 said:
Nice job, again, perverting my words. Convenient that ya left out the, "dropped everything suddenly, rush out, and NOT TALK TO THEM AGAIN THAT NIGHT." At any rate, your a moron. Most definitely, take care of the kid. I didn't even SUGGEST not taking care of the kid. A simple, "Gotta get kid, brb." or just sending the guy to brit until he was back, would have been enough. Judging by the fact that we don't have any news to indicate the child was in a REALLY bad way, it seems unnecessary to not respond to him once it's all settled. At any rate, thanks for providing the entertainingly ignorant translation of my previous post. You win at life for being so "mature" and "responsible".

If someone STOLE from you in any way he wouldn't be there in the first place... Idiot...

Narcissist

Sorceror

Ryan;1969251 said:
Man you are one dumb mother fucker....

My wife was in bed - you obviously don't know shit about what it takes to care for a newborn baby that eats ever 2 - 3 hours. My wife was SLEEPING - the baby was in the swing and started crying. You don't leave a newborn to cry... when they cry they NEED something.

As for this turd's issue - I said 'brb' which is completely irellevant..

He committed fraud against the donation system - I surely am not going to unban someone who did that.

Thanks though..

Ryan, I have no quarrel with you, per say, but you didn't mention saying brb OR that your wife was sleeping, before. Furthermore, thanks for the attack on my parental abilities, as if you were someone with enough experience in the matter to say so. I have a 3 year old niece, who I've played father for her entire life, so don't even begin to think you know parenting enough to make that assumption. Not attacking YOUR parental abilities, but defending mine. Your wife was sleeping, understandable that ya wanted to avoid waking her, but if 5-10 seconds of crying is enough to ruin her sleep, then buckle up. At 7 days old, ya got alot of that to come. The point would have been that typing brb would take 2 secs, and that's not THAT much to ask. However, as you said, you DID say brb, which makes that irrelevant, although not coming back to him I would assume was an accident?

As far as unbanning him, I encourage you to provide any post I've made that said he deserved unbanning. He doesn't deserve unbanning, he knows exactly why he was banned, and that it's for a good reason. I was defending his ability to be notified when he'll be sitting in jail for more than 15 minutes with no indication that ya came back and no other reason to be there.

Realize your stressed, but chill out with the "dumb mother fucker" rage response. If the stress of doing the parenting thing and being whatever ya are on this server are getting to you, don't let it become the server's problem, too, starting pointless threads like this that don't even accomplish anything, except providing more bickering. That's one aspect of parenting you WILL realize. Sacrifices are made, MOST of em in the area of personal entertainment, and the time consuming and responsibility qualities of your post on the server are more than the average Joe has on his entertainment plate. Spoiler alert, just be glad she isn't getting into your CDs/DVDs/video games, yet (replaced Grand Theft Auto IV 3 times now :< ). At any rate, sorry ya took it personally, but tbh, I wouldn't have had much more to say on the matter if ya had mentioned saying brb to him the first time ya posted about it.

Narcissist

Sorceror

beelzebub;1969266 said:
narcissist, your forum name stands true.

yes, I think I'm god because I contended that Ryan made a mistake. Go have an original thought, like maybe Ryan isn't infallible, he's human, and as a new parent, he made a decision between his obligation to his server and his child, and the RIGHT one I might add. Denying that leaving someone sitting in jail for an extended period of time without explanation or warning is rude, however, is ignorance at it's best. To clarify, my point is that the guy was mildly mistreated, perhaps unintentionally, and to cast him as this complete mongoloid incapable of human decency or intelligence is unfair, especially coming from an esteemed member of the server staff. Seems it's much too easy to just put out a thread like this instead of acknowledging your mistake (not to the whole forum, but at least to him), accepting his reply as the over-reaction to an honest mistake, and letting him know why it happened. When that's done, tear him a new one for abusing the donation system and ban THAT account too, whatever ya feel he deserved for that, cause it WAS retarded of the guy to think he'd get unbanned, having done that. To be honest, the only reason this is as big a deal as it IS, is because Ryan had to post this thread, instead of just acknowledging a mistake and keepin it between him and dude.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Narcissist;1969274 said:
yes, I think I'm god because I contended that Ryan made a mistake. Go have an original thought, like maybe Ryan isn't infallible, he's human, and as a new parent, he made a decision between his obligation to his server and his child, and the RIGHT one I might add. Denying that leaving someone sitting in jail for an extended period of time without explanation or warning is rude, however, is ignorance at it's best. To clarify, my point is that the guy was mildly mistreated, perhaps unintentionally, and to cast him as this complete mongoloid incapable of human decency or intelligence is unfair, especially coming from an esteemed member of the server staff. Seems it's much too easy to just put out a thread like this instead of acknowledging your mistake (not to the whole forum, but at least to him), accepting his reply as the over-reaction to an honest mistake, and letting him know why it happened. When that's done, tear him a new one for abusing the donation system and ban THAT account too, whatever ya feel he deserved for that, cause it WAS retarded of the guy to think he'd get unbanned, having done that. To be honest, the only reason this is as big a deal as it IS, is because Ryan had to post this thread, instead of just acknowledging a mistake and keepin it between him and dude.

You're banned.

But just to further clarify my point - you're a dumb motherfucker.

The guy was banned for exploiting the donation system. Him being in jail for any length of time is warranted, not that you have any right to question the punishments or actions of a staff member.

I dont have to acknowledge any mistakes because I didn't make one. The guy should have been banned again for donation fraud but I didn't have the chance. He should have been cast aside for anything... even if I felt like just going to watch TV.

Kaplar

Sorceror

I don't understand why anyone is contesting the decision. Ryan made a simple point....

It all could have gone waaaaaaay differently if the guy opened up with "Hey Ryan, how are you. I am sorry about all this, I'd like to work with you to straighten it out. Here's my story... "

Instead, he went the retarded way.

lucascyb

Sorceror

yea that guy sux hes treating you with no respect and he talks about military respect, when your in the military the FIRST fucking thing they teach you is respect, fucking A and i was in the air force lol we sux but he sux more hes playing a free fucking shard and tried to steal from us, (us i mean the actuall real uo donators) not ones who charge up their cards then report fraud.

FUCK HIM FUCK HIM IN HIS BROKE ASS :>

DONT COMPLAIN ON A FREE SHARD UNLESS YOUR A "REAL" DONATOR

SmiL

Sorceror

Honestly.. things like this make me sad ;O
We play this game to have fun, no?
I belive it was the main reason to ryan decide to create, and run this shard.
Irl life always have to come first... and you are talking about a new born... comon..

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Original post updated...

This shard is and always will be fun for me ;)

graz1

Wanderer

I'm actually happier Josey and Narc got banned, its almost more rewarding than the original ban that started this thread. Triple points!

Status
Not open for further replies.