UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

What staff deal with

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusO

Sorceror
Re: What staff deal with

He sounds 14-ish...but that doesn't explain the CC fraud, unless his parents caught wind and stopped payment.

Having run an internet chess server previously, I feel your anguish in dealing with folks like this. But don't let them get you down.

drasked

Sorceror

I have no clue how it went down but if you left the convo without saying anything then that is pretty rude.

?Uhm recently i was working at my house and i saw a player standing out a bit in the yard, named Ryan McAdams ,, I approached the guy and he asked for a gate to brit. i put him on britain west banktop.. I asked him before that if it was the Real one, he just gave me a ;>

Im telling! i dont think this is the real one!

Doug502

Wanderer

Dude was a asshat that scammed IRL on donations, fuck him he deserved his ban.

Josey acted like an idiot but Narcs posts were very respectful and intelligently posted. He simply was putting the other side of it out.
Wow.....people banned for simply posting their opinions?! Really?! Seriously?!

I will be donating to the shard once I am not laid off but how come anyone that does something for free and claims that it is because they love it and expect nothing in return, turn around later and toss it in your face and then go power mad if you dare to do anything but suckle their pecker?
Def not cool, but whatever.

D

Idk about this as a gm you have a certain responsability to the players, I know we all have our own lives and stuff but you should have atleast said you will get back to him, it only takes 10 seconds to literally type that. I think he should have handled that alot different especially for being in the military. But i would have been pissed to and im sure any other player would have to no matter what they my say. That is just my 2 bits.

Larhoom

Wanderer

muggyfresh2death;1986989 said:
Idk about this as a gm you have a certain responsability to the players, I know we all have our own lives and stuff but you should have atleast said you will get back to him, it only takes 10 seconds to literally type that. I think he should have handled that alot different especially for being in the military. But i would have been pissed to and im sure any other player would have to no matter what they my say. That is just my 2 bits.

+1 internets says this guy is the guy in question

Dreakon

Wanderer

Doug502;1983969 said:
I will be donating to the shard once I am not laid off but how come anyone that does something for free and claims that it is because they love it and expect nothing in return, turn around later and toss it in your face and then go power mad if you dare to do anything but suckle their pecker?
Def not cool, but whatever.
Now, I dont intend to suckle anyones pecker, but the boy frauded the donation system and Ryan took the time to hear him out. He blew his chance by overreacting and he has to deal with it now, such is life. If it actually was his brother who committed the deed, then he shouldn't have told someone he couldn't trust his account information because now he can't play because of it. Any corporation running an MMORPG like this probably would've taken legal action as a result of committing any kind of fraud, no less not given the player a second of their time to hear him out.

I'm guessing Ryan doesn't expect anyone to kiss his ass for running the servers and setting this up for us. He started doing this because he loves it, and he'll continue to do so (I hope, I'm enjoying it here :p) because he loves it. The people in this thread that took the view of the other side didn't just state their thoughts and let it be that, they continued arguing their points (some more respectably than others, but still) until it led to their banning. I'm guessing they were just banned from the forums as well, and not the game.

Word to the wise, don't spend too much time sticking up for the guy who frauded the donation system and disrespected the owner. The staff probably frowns against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.