UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When did you start Ultima Online?

When did you start Ultima Online

• I started when Charter Edition was released!

Votes: 285 30.6%
  • T2A was my first!

Votes: 263 28.3%
  • I came in for the Renaissance.

Votes: 204 21.9%
  • I signed up with Age of Shadows.

Votes: 37 4.0%
  • I never even played an EA server.

Votes: 141 15.2%

• Total voters
When did you start Ultima Online?

I run into a lot of people who started with PRS, never played EA, played then and there, etc I thought I would make a poll about it.

Re: When did you start Ultima Online?

I played in during the VERY begining. Although I was only 7, and didn't understand it much at all. I started back up in 5th grade, but I was a Trammy. I started PvP about 7 months before AoS came out, but it was Trammy PvP (guild members only). Then I started doing Fel in AoS. So, more or less new to PvP as far as Pre:AoS goes, but been playing UO for a LONG time.

D

djstepanek

Started a few years before Ren came out, then played for a few months on the osi test shard.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

I started on chessy in late 1997 (Crimson Brigade 4lyfe), and played until 2000. Took a year or so break, and moved to catskills in 2001. Played until early/mid 2003, then moved here.

I join just as UO:R came out, I wish I knew what was going on so I could have placed a house... But ya, that was back in 8th grade and now im a sophmore in college... yes I know... GEEK...

Moosebish said:
I join just as UO:R came out, I wish I knew what was going on so I could have placed a house... But ya, that was back in 8th grade and now im a sophmore in college... yes I know... GEEK...

This sounds like me. I began in early 1999 when I was in 8th grade... I quit when I was a freshmen in high school in march 2000 when powerhour/trammel came out. I'm not a senior in college... that was over 1/3 of my life ago. :)

Rambone said:
newbs

except fontmasta P

Leet hax, tbh.

couple months after uor came out there wasnt any houses left by then but i played on catskills till like 2 months after aos came out i pvped for maybe 10 months befor that and had just started learneing mage pvp had my first one done and quit so now im back to learning it all over again here on uog

selo

Wanderer

I still have never played the game let alone installed it. I just sit on forums.

BuccBob

Sorceror

i started a little bit before AOS i remember saying "powerhour" to find out when it was. but it was on my friends comp, and i really didnt start playing religiously til last year. all hail uo, fruit of the gods.