UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When did you start Ultima Online?

When did you start Ultima Online

• I started when Charter Edition was released!

Votes: 285 30.6%
  • T2A was my first!

Votes: 263 28.3%
  • I came in for the Renaissance.

Votes: 204 21.9%
  • I signed up with Age of Shadows.

Votes: 37 4.0%
  • I never even played an EA server.

Votes: 141 15.2%

• Total voters

avorpalbunny

Wanderer
Re: When did you start Ultima Online?

april 98 IIRC, I got it for my b-day and played the shit out of it for about 8 years even after OSI essentially ruined the game with trammel.

I used to have the cool pin and cloth map but I gave it to a girlfriend at the time who also loved the game.

Dark MaGe

Wanderer

avorpalbunny;1706865 said:
april 98 IIRC, I got it for my b-day and played the shit out of it for about 8 years even after OSI essentially ruined the game with trammel.

I used to have the cool pin and cloth map but I gave it to a girlfriend at the time who also loved the game.

Holy shit, do you remember anyone named "Dark M a G e"

blackmamba

Sorceror

i started playing when i was in the 4th grade.... so that was about 10 years ago :)

well I can't do 97 but here's mine anyways.

Le0

Wanderer

Rambone;749639 said:
I still have my cloth map and pewter UO pin <3

lol same dude :p

not sure when i started tho, i remember it was my Brazilian uncle that went on holidays in the US that bought me UO back(the nice huge box with the map the pins the huge manual) There was this screenshot on the back of the box.

it must have been around 1997 i guess at the very begining, there wasn't even the european shards back then i started on Chesapeak! I was the honorous knight Sir Leo (;p) i was very young and i was a miner knight or something silly on my nice horse with my red cloak, newbie power!

On a side note i wonder who had the genuis idea of putting ninjas in UO, wtf where those guys thinking srlsy

are you sure ostards were in the original game? I thought they came with t2a. Although that picture does look familiar.

Started in July 2004 on another shard called dfi

sorry if im not allowed to say it on this forums, but im new =P

Reaves

Wanderer

Blackthornes Revenge (I still have the pewter figurine that came with it)

I think that was in '99 or so?

oldskooluo

Sorceror

since day one the pacific shard came online
i was among the many that pissed off soo many of you
my cousin and i are largely responsible for the housing changes
when we logged in one day to see some fellas taking the last articles of our belongings
we flippped out almost quit,osi's gms tried to tell us robbing houses via a res bug
was not a bannable offense, so in turn we robbed 50% or better of the whole world
we spent almost 48 hours awake continously robbing homes, the item count was in the 100's thousands possibly a mil
put it this way, with the clean up brit thing, we managed to generate 4 item bless deeds
among tons of other things. for those of you who werent there, you would have no idea what it took just to generate one bless deed.
my cousin still has a letter on his wall being personally congratulated by richard garriot aka lord british for single handedly capturing Zendella of the FoA and helping save the land
right beside his cloth map with his lapel put in it, sadly my account was given to me by some one who quit so i didnt get his map:(
i would post a picture of my dec 97 account but i figure what ive said is enough

oldskooluo;1708613 said:
since day one the pacific shard came online
i was among the many that pissed off soo many of you
my cousin and i are largely responsible for the housing changes
when we logged in one day to see some fellas taking the last articles of our belongings
we flippped out almost quit,osi's gms tried to tell us robbing houses via a res bug
was not a bannable offense, so in turn we robbed 50% or better of the whole world
we spent almost 48 hours awake continously robbing homes, the item count was in the 100's thousands possibly a mil
put it this way, with the clean up brit thing, we managed to generate 4 item bless deeds
among tons of other things. for those of you who werent there, you would have no idea what it took just to generate one bless deed.
my cousin still has a letter on his wall being personally congratulated by richard garriot aka lord british for single handedly capturing Zendella of the FoA and helping save the land
right beside his cloth map with his lapel put in it, sadly my account was given to me by some one who quit so i didnt get his map:(
i would post a picture of my dec 97 account but i figure what ive said is enough

you were Quark? hehe....j/k. i started in 1997. Started on Pacific I was R e L i K. Then switched to great lakes where i became an archer of delucia! -Pill Puller.

blackmamba

Sorceror

does anybody remember a pk who hung around the xroads on lake superior named cOoKiE MoNsTeR ? i remember that guy had a 600k+ bounty on his head a couple weeks after the game started and a team of body guards haha