UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

When did you start Ultima Online?

When did you start Ultima Online

• I started when Charter Edition was released!

Votes: 285 30.6%
  • T2A was my first!

Votes: 263 28.3%
  • I came in for the Renaissance.

Votes: 204 21.9%
  • I signed up with Age of Shadows.

Votes: 37 4.0%
  • I never even played an EA server.

Votes: 141 15.2%

• Total voters
Re: When did you start Ultima Online?

Ren...

I never knew what i was doing...

I played test shards more then anything...

Uber axer PK...
"Guardsmack."

joeycod

Wanderer

lets see.... hmm graduated in 01, so 97ish on my cousins account, got my own around 98 id say, quit 01, start again 03, quit 03, come here in january.

Monoxide

Sorceror

I joined just as UO:R was released. OSI purchased and shut down Gamestorm. The evil bastards sent us a free disk.

R.I.P. Legends of Kesmai

Monoxide said:
I joined just as UO:R was released. OSI purchased and shut down Gamestorm. The evil bastards sent us a free disk.

R.I.P. Legends of Kesmai

lol good way to knock out and drag the compition over to there side

GradGT

Sorceror

I don't know why anyone made this thread, everyones just gonna lie about it

Monoxide

Sorceror

Grad said:
I don't know why anyone made this thread, everyones just gonna lie about it
Heheh yeah a lot of people will. Everyone joined UO before Trammel came out.

Monoxide

Sorceror

Bobby McPrescott said:
Why would someone lie about something dumb like this?
I've been around longer than you.

You're a newb compared to me.

I'm not a Trammy, I was around before Trammel.

You don't know what real PvP is.

I saw Lord British die.

The list goes on......... People do lame shit like that. :p

Flipper

Knight

i wont lie i started playing in 2001, everyone seems to remember me from like 1998... wierd.

Beary

Wanderer

I bought the renasance CD, and even though it was renasance, there was still no trammel for about 3 days after I bought it. I got a free month of play because of it :), but I'm pretty sure everyone who installed rennisance before the patch got that free month. played right up until power hour ended. Lol I loved power hour. BK Room!!

Monoxide

Sorceror

Beary said:
I bought the renasance CD, and even though it was renasance, there was still no trammel for about 3 days after I bought it. I got a free month of play because of it :), but I'm pretty sure everyone who installed rennisance before the patch got that free month. played right up until power hour ended. Lol I loved power hour. BK Room!!
Yeah I went from wandering the woods to being teleported to this happy friendly carebear island, it was interesting to say the least.

Wall or we'll kill you!

AquaticElf

Wanderer

Sometime during T2A.

My first character was a fletcher in Vesper. I would chop, craft stuff, and sell my goods to a NPC fletcher for gold.

RoadKill LoC

Wanderer

I was playing Diablo 1, and my friend told me that the Ultima series was coming out with an online game "just like Diablo, except you can have hundreds of people in a World, not just 4..." so I was totally in, I bought it in Fall of 1997 about a week after the public release. Played on Lake Superior from the day I started till the day I finally cashed out. Total money made from playing UO was somewhere in the 2000$ range, not bad for a game :)

Phyrex

Page

Started with Renaissance on Europe OSI. Hence the Roleplaying background I guess ^^.

Dr Zoidberg

Wanderer

Virtually at the release, i remember we(BaGooK TriBe) at the internet cafe pre-ordered it from a local game shop.

Then we all pretty much quit about the time where meditation/murdercounts/drachenfelds/eu was added and I went on to novus, quit after novus died, started up again here on gamers two years ago and went to DFI about when IC died down, went back to UOG on part time when !U! died out on DFI and recently ive been playing more.

Monooxide, i saw LB die. Both times.

Rambone

You've been ramb0ned

kthxbye