UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best/favorite forum member!

dixie

Sorceror
I am 100% sure that you will be back, but when I talked to you the other night, you said that this was it for real because of school.

If you're really gone for good, then do something smashing as you leave. If not, and are concerned about the castle's existence, then just hang onto it. Hell, I'd refresh it for you.

what can i really do that is smashing? my events have started out great and slowly gone down the hill each and every time i revive them. dropping it wouldn't help at all. i rather just give ti to someone who will use it and wins it. plus not really worried about what i ahve if i come back because it takes little to no effort to make more than enough

why do people care what i do? shit what would you rather have a castle sitting afk rotting away for years? or it reenter the market? just a house shit

dixie

Sorceror
It was just a fun suggestion. You have your heart set on giving it to one person, regardless of their worth or intentions...only on an arbitrary popularity contest. It's your house, do what you want with it.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Alchy, when will this event end? I start to feel annoying on how it is going.

How about I vote for wkstrm and he vote for me?
For the other, well, wkstrm had an Asian trip last year and the first time to visit my home city. I squeezed some time out and showed him the good place to eat and visit... How come I cannot have that kind of *joke*?

As I said years ago, I am not Japanese nor Korean. I am pretty sure Danny knows it since he was one of the guys troll me a long time ago.

Even I am a man who can easy forgiving people. But, I did have my bottom line.

Okay. I have enough now. If Dany wants the castle, just take it. If Alchy allows, I will simply buy out the castle even I don't know where it is. I just want it ended as soon as possible.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
If those who don't like me for just cannot say reason (racism), simply pointing the finger towards me. Don't point the finger to other. If those who wants to kill me in game (just like last night), simply kill me. It is nothing related to [NEW].

I think I state it clear now.

sanchen

Knight
If those who don't like me for just cannot say reason (racism), simply pointing the finger towards me. Don't point the finger to other. If those who wants to kill me in game (just like last night), simply kill me. It is nothing related to [NEW].

I think I state it clear now.
Bro tbh there just trying to get under your skin. It's what I do to everyone on this shard(if you haven't noticed). You're a legit guy just don't let this shit bother you when most of these kids didn't even pass high school.

Edalon

Squire
This thread has been corrupted, thus the number of votes in it are not reliable, more than three pages of posts has been removed. I suggest that alchy just start a poll to get the correct number from voters... Gimpcent ruined the thread.

Xantumal

Page
This thread has been corrupted, thus the number of votes in it are not reliable, more than three pages of posts has been removed. I suggest that alchy just start a poll to get the correct number from voters... Gimpcent ruined the thread.

Would make things a lot easier. :p

verystronk

Wanderer
Paracelsus if one of the genuinely nice people on the server.. why would you even think about giving it to someone like Dany Mortal over him (oh, and stop aiming me to vote for you)? >_>

shindig

Sorceror
what can i really do that is smashing? my events have started out great and slowly gone down the hill each and every time i revive them. dropping it wouldn't help at all. i rather just give ti to someone who will use it and wins it. plus not really worried about what i ahve if i come back because it takes little to no effort to make more than enough

why do people care what i do? shit what would you rather have a castle sitting afk rotting away for years? or it reenter the market? just a house shit

A cool event if you could get a GM to put event stuff on mobs in a dungeon of your choosing, blessed stuff within a bag, etc. I tried to do it myself but it would take all day to load the items onto monsters by trapping them and waiting for them to pick up an item. But would be cool to get people out into the same place exploring the same dungeon.