UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best/favorite forum member!

Morons... ive read this thread now.. seems like dany got the bigger e-peen but he also seem to be a major ass according to some and a hero to some. paracelsus seem to be a good guy over all. only bad thing with him is hes a heartbreaker...

Still i'd vote for paracelsus

pete liv

Sorceror
but i agree, as much "information" alchypwn could have hoped for has been gathered already, let him make a decision, and let these asspained mad children sqaubble about it over aim with alchy. tbh he should just let it fall and let the next person worry about it

pete liv

Sorceror
in during shitstorm!

really though this thread is just going to degrade more and more. it's kinda frightening that this wasn't trammeled to start, but whatever. +1 post count i guess who can complain yey

I think in the end if you had to award someone for an actual contribution to this shard you would already know your answer. To consider Dany who really posts nothing but gibberish or ranting about whos the best would be a terrible thought. I may not really like him but that would be about as good as giving obama the nobel peace prize.

wkstrm

Lord
I think in the end if you had to award someone for an actual contribution to this shard you would already know your answer. To consider Dany who really posts nothing but gibberish or ranting about whos the best would be a terrible thought. I may not really like him but that would be about as good as giving obama the nobel peace prize.

lol.. yes, giving Obama the Nobel Peace prize was kind of the strangest nomination in history. Although, when thinking of the shitty authors that get the nobel price for their extremely shitty books it's maybe not so strange after all. :S

pete liv

Sorceror
well yea and the long term people just get disregarded, dany himself claims to only log on these days to duel for cash, paraclesus hasjust emerged as someone who helps, usually after someone has already explained a solution in less broken english and hours ahead of his time zone, and whos to say how long that kid will be here.

where as people like you and me are helping day in day out in game and out; and have been so for years on end. ah well. alchy's castle, hell do what he wants. im fairly certain though, everyone here was trolled. which would be classic uog hybrid i guess.

pete liv

Sorceror
"you rebel scum"
and "it's a trap!!"
and maybe "watch that crossfire" best recognized quotes ever. i dont think star wars has affected anything as much as anything else ever, be it game movie action figure, pizza coloring box (LOLOLOL IT WAS ALL BLACK EVERYTHING ELSE UNCOLORED WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE) ever. greatest movie or GREATEST movie?

pete liv

Sorceror
gosh almighty yall are such queermos
no just troll masters, living in a troll thread, where other such troll learners will study and learn for eons past
(clearly you can tell we just want this shit thread deleted? if not welcome to the world of trollcraft)
and the term is "fagnoid", thanks

pete liv

Sorceror
wow it's like i can feel myself being trolled
FER REEL RITE

really though this thread has just turned into an example of threads that should be trashed >>upon creation<<

stupid drama that SHOULD be left to in-game discussion and guild blabbery, not forum posts where faggots can convene upon others as a righteous form of OMG I HELP MORE.

no, it's simply a case of "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WHERE ARE THE MODS" and nothing more. the failure present here only exemplifies the lack of rule application and mod activity, and i hope others learn from the experience. judging as how this is the internet, i doubt all, if any; are possible though.

Edalon

Squire
Every ranger class has (used to have?) a big woodencock with every members name carved in it, at certain times one of the rangers get to wield the battlecock thrusting left and right menacingly...