UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is the best/favorite forum member!

amish_ned

Sorceror
Becareful. Please be careful. He knows a bathtub sittin momma with a pink AK47 that looks a lot like a Ruger 10/22. That has a hairy lizard as a pet. That is some badass black ops shit rite thar.

You have a lot of balls telling people what tv shows they should be on you Jerry springer special.

Guldkalven

Wanderer
I don't come here often but the person who makes the most usefull posts around here seem to be Paracelsus so I give him my vote as well!

pete liv

Sorceror
hey now that people got their e-peen and trolling fix can we trash this thread? sooner or later you know this castle is going to end up on the selling section, this seems to be another pointless popularity contest in which people just end up mad as fuck

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
hey now that people got their e-peen and trolling fix can we trash this thread? sooner or later you know this castle is going to end up on the selling section, this seems to be another pointless popularity contest in which people just end up mad as fuck

I'm considering it, as my attempts to save it ended up being futile.

It will be dismembered before long.