UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why just why?

I'm with ras. I could probably mirror that guys template and kill him with it, even though it's been forever since I've held a weapon.

but it's cute he likes to assume :>

I'm with ras. I could probably mirror that guys template and kill him with it, even though it's been forever since I've held a weapon.

but it's cute he likes to assume :>
Lets do it big boy and ras id love to 7x your 5x LOL just don't be mad when I chop your head off and post a pic okf it on forums. Both challenges accepted ... When n where?

This is coming from a guy that plays alchy as all of his mains. Imo, tank Mage may not be as hard to learn how to play but it is a lot harder to survive playing against any decent alchy player and therefor takes more skill to play this template. Also tank Mage is considered an old school template where alchy stun is not. If we had insta hit on this server all you alchy homos wouldn't stand a chance against a good tank Mage. You say tank is newb template cuz all you do is precast and wait for big hit. The actual skilled tanks put in a lot more work than that. It's so fun when I find a good old school tank to play and we battle it out for a while and at the end of the fight, win or lose, we always have respect for eachother cuz we didn't take the normal route that is normally taken "alchy stun" if this server focused more on tank mages and heal stun like the old days without all the wands, purple potions, bolas etc. this server would be booming with pvp and the population would sky rocket.
What part of this post do you read the name raserie... You have always been the biggest forum warrior. I only get on here to address issues I feel are affecting pvp. You have always followed me around on posts even when I am not even talking to you. I have been in call with u a few times with milk and you have never said shit. Just keep being a forum badass ok kid? We have squashed this shit more than once and you continue to forum stalk me after we both take breaks from UO. Get off my nuts

I'm not even on UO atm hence why I am responding on my cell phone. Some of us UO players have real lifes too. I am married with an 8 month year old som and I am 27. Add me on Skype and I'll be glad to fight you. B.hodges9 also you do know milk. His Skype name is kailmilk he played as many diff chars. I just call him milk.

I love when bank sitters like inferno try and talk about pvp. That's cute
Wait I'm a bank sitter? Please post a screeny of me banksitting and you know I mostly play factions and rarely ever bank sit unless I leave a macro over night to sell an item. Not all of our mommys buy our UO gold for us lol

kailmilk is not in your Contacts.
Search all people on Skype

I am supposed to know you're on your phone, how? All of your posts make me want to shoot myself by the way... I realize you're not the brightest, but come on man!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Wait I'm a bank sitter? Please post a screeny of me banksitting and you know I mostly play factions and rarely ever bank sit unless I leave a macro over night to sell an item. Not all of our mommys buy our UO gold for us lol

Every time you post, you continue to make yourself sound more like a complete moron. Who are you in game bank sitter?

GM Francis

Ex Hybrid Taskmaster
Let's elect a leader!:p Please pm me w/any incidence of "staff abuse" u may feel I don't know about. I'm taking fucking names. kthanks!