UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why just why?

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm on right now, you want to give it a shot at jhelom farms? I highly doubt you do, because we both know the outcome of that duel.. So you can evade in front of everyone in this thread and accuse me of how bad I am, but you've yet to EVER prove otherwise.

Im at work for another 30 minutes. I wish I could sit at home all day and play uo like you. WHAT A LIFE!

I wish I could be at work and be on a UO thread all day long trolling people, you must have an awesome job sitting down all day. Hows it feel to have girl hands, never touched anything other than a keyboard and mouse.

Haven't yall talked enough shit to each other? It's all the same material, too.

And my in game name no longer exists; I don't play anymore. I'm sure you could beat me. Maybe. Hopefully..

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I wish I could be at work and be on a UO thread all day long trolling people, you must have an awesome job sitting down all day. Hows it feel to have girl hands, never touched anything other than a keyboard and mouse.

Yes my job is awesome, I very much enjoy it. How's it feel to have girl hands? I wouldn't know as I have been building cars since you were in Elementary school. How does it feel knowing you will be a loser the rest of your life living in the lower class because you're lazy? Keep living in the internet fantasy world where you are so l337 at ultima online and what ever else you care to lie about.

Building cars LOL show us some cars you've built, name them.. I know you try to start drama in every thread you make but you fail to provide proof of your claims everytime. This is my last post before this turns into a clone of the other thread. You're embarrassment to your family. The best part of you ran down your moms leg.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Building cars LOL show us some cars you've built, name them.. I know you try to start drama in every thread you make but you fail to provide proof of your claims everytime. This is my last post before this turns into a clone of the other thread. You're embarrassment to your family. The best part of you ran down your moms leg.

Yea i'm the embarrassment! Says the guy who still lives at home in his parents trailer with no job. You sir are a winner!

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
FYI, any videos I made were made at least a good 2 years after I had already quit, and I came back for a few days and was bored. When I was actually actively alchy dueling, the shard had a much larger playerbase, which consisted of some of the top duelers. The only person that ever kept up with me in alchy duels when I was active was Slip.

Ras i dont find the last statement to be fair or true.. Slip was banned for cheating... And i got a few wins on you back then :}

KalivDIESEL

Sorceror
You know what i find to be really funny... As much as i see people talk shit about Tet.. I have never... And i mean EVER seen anyone beat tet in 1v1 field... AND lets not forget that while everyone (including myself was on sallos) He has been on razor since day 1.... And thats the truth

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
You know what i find to be really funny... As much as i see people talk shit about Tet.. I have never... And i mean EVER seen anyone beat tet in 1v1 field... AND lets not forget that while everyone (including myself was on sallos) He has been on razor since day 1.... And thats the truth

He has stayed on razor because he has a million macros that he couldn't live with out. I couldn't imagine tet having to do anything manually.

Ras i dont find the last statement to be fair or true.. Slip was banned for cheating... And i got a few wins on you back then :}

There will always be some RNG in PvP, and any decent player can beat a great player every once in a while. Winning sets consistently = winning. :)

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
I'm on right now, you want to give it a shot at jhelom farms? I highly doubt you do, because we both know the outcome of that duel.. So you can evade in front of everyone in this thread and accuse me of how bad I am, but you've yet to EVER prove otherwise.

Rofl are you seriously making up stuff just to get a rise out of me? What did you do actually take the time to make a char with my name? Cause you know damn well that's not me and we haven't 1v1d ever, keep taking the time out of your useless days trolling your superior like a nerd.. Damn your sad rofl

Last pic is fake, first pic is real that's why you posted a picture of yourself over your 2 friends that helped you gank me :)

RaRae

Page
wow this thread has blown up onto a totally irrelevant discussion about who's the best, I think this only validates my original post.