UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why just why?

Can't help you have a 32 year old virgin trolling my every post, he really does have a weird obsession with me, quiet comical really

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
Rofl are you seriously making up stuff just to get a rise out of me? What did you do actually take the time to make a char with my name? Cause you know damn well that's not me and we haven't 1v1d ever, keep taking the time out of your useless days trolling your superior like a nerd.. Damn your sad rofl

What ever helps you sleep at night dude lol.

Gf, can't even beat my scribe. .

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
we haven't 1v1d ever

OMG DIE WITH GH WAND UP SO PRO!

Post some more pictures that you saved of me 5 years ago, dork. thats 2 old ass pictures you've posted so far pretending you can beat me lol

Alchy Stun and Heal Stun are actually the only 2 Template that require some real skills in a 7x 1v1.
This is coming from a guy that plays alchy as all of his mains. Imo, tank Mage may not be as hard to learn how to play but it is a lot harder to survive playing against any decent alchy player and therefor takes more skill to play this template. Also tank Mage is considered an old school template where alchy stun is not. If we had insta hit on this server all you alchy homos wouldn't stand a chance against a good tank Mage. You say tank is newb template cuz all you do is precast and wait for big hit. The actual skilled tanks put in a lot more work than that. It's so fun when I find a good old school tank to play and we battle it out for a while and at the end of the fight, win or lose, we always have respect for eachother cuz we didn't take the normal route that is normally taken "alchy stun" if this server focused more on tank mages and heal stun like the old days without all the wands, purple potions, bolas etc. this server would be booming with pvp and the population would sky rocket.

Imo, tank Mage may not be as hard to learn how to play but it is a lot harder to survive playing against any decent alchy player and therefor takes more skill to play this template.
this logic is amazing. Not hard to play tank mage but because it's hard to survive(not win, mind you) against alchy stun, it takes more skill to play.

brb logging on the most skillful template possible. 0x camper.

this logic is amazing. Not hard to play tank mage but because it's hard to survive(not win, mind you) against alchy stun, it takes more skill to play.

brb logging on the most skillful template possible. 0x camper.
When I say survive I would think you would assume that meant winning the fight too. I forgot you and your fag friends pick every single sentence I write apart to attempt at trolling me. And Ty Ty... Troll of the decade to inferno blaze... Raging and dirting faggots like you and raserie since whenever you newcomers came along. U must realize I was actually here in the beginning when tank was considered a skilled template and using pots in a 1v1 was actually frowned apon... If someone used Gh potion or cure back then, you were considered a newb that had to use cheap tactics to compete, back when nox d wasn't even allowed in 5x... I mean of course you could do it, but the person and whoever knew you did that wouldn't even duel you more than once. Ohhhh how the times have changed and the newbs with potions have become the vet players. It's quite pathetic tbh.... That's why you guys stick to hybrid cuz that shit wouldn't last a second on another server without you quitting knowing how shitty of a player u really are. TROLL out.

The only time you've fought me is when I made you and your friend run to your house 1v2 after you couldn't kill me. I'll 5x you against your 7x if you think you can handle it bro.