UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why PvP Sucks

Abu Garcia

Wanderer
Re: Why PvP Sucks

JesseJane;1706058 said:
LOL, this thread is killing me. The point they are trying to make is that you guys are bad at the game and only kill people because u have soooooo many active players. Hats off for being able to log that many people on most of the time. If you guys are soooo good, why dont we see u winning any of the group/field tourneys?

qft

I've been playing this server on and off for more than 4 years..and I agree that pvp has changed many times on this server. I remember when reds would back eachother up against blues instead of killing eachother. It was fun as hell when a bunch of reds would gather up in that house north of britt gy and just fight everyone. Fights would be going on in bucs 24/7. I used to be able to go out on my pk and meet other reds to pk with. now if i see anyone i know im getting ganked. Whatever though

Flipper

Knight

I remember in '03, when admin Mike (chaos) had LoC... they dominated the GY

then >!< started its reign as "the" trash PK guild that owned the GY

then di./e./E./whatever enjoyed a reign, though they were always good with dungeons (anyone remember white shedevil, the weatherman?)

now if you go to the GY, you find...

blues

PKing is dead, factions are messed up (but active), and duels are fueled by shit talk and unpaid mils... at least we got the memories

I think we should have a NOOB OFF! 6 v 6 with WKD vs. EQ/MS

Regular 7x duel rules! No Earthquake or Meteor Swarms.

Lets see who the biggest noob guild is on UOG!

Preduel odds are 4/3 with EQ/MS Favored.

Set it up Testies and Quebecky!

Ask your mom testies................she knows me real well............

BTW, try unplugging and going outside just one night over the summer, k thx!

Flipper;1715795 said:

blues

PKing is dead, factions are messed up (but active), and duels are fueled by shit talk and unpaid mils... at least we got the memories

Truths

and yes I remember dieing to WhiteSheDevil on my tamer numerous times. Does anyone remember SiN? Anyone at all? With Neptune? and punxdeadyournext? I always loved PKing with those two.

Flipper

Knight

i remember punxdeadyournext, can't remember if it's because they were good or if because they were horrible haha this was summer 05 probably

Abu Garcia

Wanderer

Flipper;1715795 said:
I remember in '03, when admin Mike (chaos) had LoC... they dominated the GY

then >!< started its reign as "the" trash PK guild that owned the GY

then di./e./E./whatever enjoyed a reign, though they were always good with dungeons (anyone remember white shedevil, the weatherman?)

blues

i remember exactly what your talking bout rememberthose blaze robes and chaos pants you used to get for joining LoC?

Flipper

Knight

lol mike gave me stat pants when i was in Guardians. i can say that cause he's fired now lmao. they were on my guardians char and i definitely did not trade them. might still have em on that char... so many name changes over the years tho no idea which char they'd even be on

hhhhssdhg

Flipper;1721127 said:
lol mike gave me stat pants when i was in Guardians. i can say that cause he's fired now lmao. they were on my guardians char and i definitely did not trade them. might still have em on that char... so many name changes over the years tho no idea which char they'd even be on

fix ur comp or what hoe?

the only thing that's making pvp suck ATM is the simple fact that as soon as one reads the message "one enemy to x direction" 7 people are called in even when the caller in knows damn well he could potentially have a 1v1 should he attempt it, but who cares about actual pvp anymore punkte flex unite!!

ps i still got my LoC char ;)

i'm glad i went red, at least the 8v1s I get on a red dont consist of nothing other than pot wand/stun/para

adapt? suck it i get more enjoyment losing a mil a day worth of supplies than i do waiting for some 12 year old ot say "drop" in vent

fonis

Knight

Flipper;1721127 said:

lol mike, wasn't he the guy whose every other sentence consisted of "you fucks" or something to that extent?

nuggers

Wanderer

Anton Chigurh;1701613 said:
This is the same mentality that lead to trammel on osi. It lead to stat loss for reds, it lead to nerfing mages and generally to fucking up one of the best games ever. Obviously you never played in 97-00 when the real "elites" played osi. There was never honor, the idea of honor in uo is for scrubs. If you die to some one doing something "cheap" it means in the end you suck. Stop complaining and adapt. If you like doing 1v1 where no one runs or only uses one template, we have a very nice dueling system here. Also I don't know why you think you are so good, this game is not hard. The hardest and most challenging element in uo IS group fighting in the field when ANYTHING goes, which is the very thing you are whining about and can't handle. Stop bitching about a game you don't have the skill to play anymore and about some supposed "vets" from 3 years ago.

exactly. i still have fun pvping in this game after 11 years and it has nothing to do with "honor"

Rhadam;1701715 said:
Fuck man... i post about how bad PvP was getting and everybody says adapt or quit....

fucking flipper says pvp is bad for the basic same reasons i did and everybody sucks his dick...

no all your posts are raging flipper isnt retarded maybe this is why people listen!