UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why PvP Sucks

Manic3456

Sorceror
Re: Why PvP Sucks

Agree'd..........But of course I fall into all of it..and still PvP. What? it's hard to stay away :/ haha.

marvin

Sorceror

Flipper;1715795 said:
I remember in '03, when admin Mike (chaos) had LoC... they dominated the GY

then >!< started its reign as "the" trash PK guild that owned the GY

then di./e./E./whatever enjoyed a reign, though they were always good with dungeons (anyone remember white shedevil, the weatherman?)

now if you go to the GY, you find...

blues

PKing is dead, factions are messed up (but active), and duels are fueled by shit talk and unpaid mils... at least we got the memories

>!< was awesome back then

i agree with this as well theres no more pride theres jut big guilds with no skill ganking first thing they see even tho theres no skill involed in pvp anymore the only skill out there is staying alive thru the ganks from ms/eq and G&G and even the gank squad bola ppl to even get away to have pride in playing anymore....

tbkiah

Wanderer

Why PvP sucks:

Bolas
Pots
Magic weapons/armour galore
wands
high chance para blows/conc blows/crush blows
7x mares
house hiding
mass gankers
guard huggers

and the all important:

Server full of douchebags

Flipper

Knight

tbkiah;1722953 said:
Why PvP sucks:

Bolas
Pots
Magic weapons/armour galore
wands
high chance para blows/conc blows/crush blows
7x mares
house hiding
mass gankers
guard huggers

and the all important:

Server full of douchebags

100% true

marvin;1721769 said:
>!< was awesome back then

LOL

pojo;1721139 said:
fix ur comp or what hoe?

ps i still got my LoC char ;)

not yet =(

and do you still got the cool shit he gave you on that char?

Sprint-

Wanderer

Flipper;1723126 said:
100% true

LOL

not yet =(

and do you still got the cool shit he gave you on that char?

hey flopper stop multi quoting plz

p.s. robo got aids and died yesterday

khenry

Page

I have only read the first two posts, i would say people behavior alter to suit their environment.

with almost unlimited pvp resource, people do not have to do decent thing to get an opponent faster, opponent is not a limiting factor to engage them into a fight. its just like counter strike as you said. Its because of the environment.

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror

UOG PvP has been a joke since Hyru started the Alchy spam craze. It sucks because the game has evolved (devolved?) into simply who has a better item-based spec and more items. Wands, pots, etc., it all leads to the same conclusion: the game has too many crutches for it to be taken seriously anymore. Why do you think there's been such an exodus from UOG from the people who actually respected the old style of play?

Flipper

Knight

hyru among others did kinda start the gayfest of alchy pots here... they werent like that on OSI, the way he used them, which was pretty gay (and still is)

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror

Suil Ban;1724614 said:
You're right. People never, ever used wands, pots, or etc.s on OSI. Hyru is solely responsible for destroying Hybrid's PvP.

Idiot.

Notice how I said "UOG PvP" you fucking moron.

I can't come out and outright blame Hyru solely for UOG's decline, however, you're right about that. It's more that the playerbase is stupid enough to mimic what he did to such a ludicrous extent that the game is more itemized in it's current form than AoS. While Hyru didn't singlehandedly ruin UOG's PvP, he definitely helped start the craze, like I said.