UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why PvP Sucks

Flipper

Knight
Re: Why PvP Sucks

Suil Ban;1724876 said:
Maybe not on your shard. I remember when Stratics posted that tutorial on autopotting with UOAssist. I guess it didn't last long on OSI, though. It was sort of a fad that nobody saw any practical applications for.

did this happen post-2001? i wouldn't remember it if so... i was talking about 2000-01 cause thats what the shard is a tweaked version of

Mr.Mischief

Sorceror

Lynyrd;1733370 said:
i heard hyru was the first to use explo pots

He wasn't, but his videos popularized them enough to make them mainstream, opposed to just another "jap tactic."

Flipper

Knight

Suil Ban;1733405 said:
this shard is a tweaked version of feb 2002+

o well then did this happen post 2002 cause i dont remember explo pots being used hardly at all, and definitely not like this

godofsoap

Wanderer

Suil Ban;1724614 said:
You're right. People never, ever used wands, pots, or etc.s on OSI. Hyru is solely responsible for destroying Hybrid's PvP.

Idiot.

If by Hyru you really mean black lizard, then yes. We all know black lizard was using that stuff long before we even knew it was useful on this shard.

Rhadam;1701715 said:
Fuck man... i post about how bad PvP was getting and everybody says adapt or quit....

fucking flipper says pvp is bad for the basic same reasons i did and everybody sucks his dick...

that's because he has more posts, and he is wiser due to the fact that his join date on forums is before yours. enjoy