UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

will we make it to 2012?

Seer

Wanderer
Re: will we make it to 2012?

Lucifall;711560 said:
There are times where I wonder if it's worth it to debate this deep when, in the end, we won't be as happy as the ones who don't. Theorically at least. lol..

Exactly. Sometimes i wish i were dumb. But once you arent, theres no turning back. Just cant stop reading :)

MB

Knight

We ought to focus on nuclear power. Instead we have Obama shutting down the Yucca Mtn project.

Seer

Wanderer

MusclyBarbarian;711564 said:
We ought to focus on nuclear power. Instead we have Obama shutting down the Yucca Mtn project.

Why nuclear?

MB

Knight

Much cleaner than coal, more efficient than other alternatives.

Lucifall

Knight

MusclyBarbarian;711564 said:

I would be thankful if you were to give me some information sources, for I am an ignorant when it comes to those projects. :D

MB

Knight

Eh, not going to go linking while on my phone. The gist of Yucca is US has spent billions over the last 20 or so years digging a hole under the Nevada desert to serve as a permenent storage facility for high level nuclear waste. The current Senate majority leader is Harry Reid from Nevada which seems to be the catalyst to having funding cut completely when it was near being operational. Meanwhile nuclear waste sits "temporarily" in sites all over the US including 4000 metric tons where I work.

Seer;711365 said:
i didnt flame anything, i just stated that you were completely wron about thinking that moral and ethics were the same. After that, you were the one who came with ridiculous arguments like "the pot calling the kettle back", when you should just admit you were wrong and shut up.
By the way, i hope the link i posted has helped you to figure it out.

If you had a sliver of idea over what the idiom "the pot calls the kettle black" means, you would know that after you told me to read more, I basically called you a hypocrite, and suggested you do the same thing. It wasn't an argument or a sub-argument or in any way ridiculous.

Seer

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;711671 said:
If you had a sliver of idea over what the idiom "the pot calls the kettle black" means, you would know that after you told me to read more, I basically called you a hypocrite, and suggested you do the same thing. It wasn't an argument or a sub-argument or in any way ridiculous.

I did know exactly what it means. Ive even used this same idiom before in this forum.
After the arguments Evilchild gave i understand your point of view even not agreeing with it, and after what i said you both prolly understand mine.
But you should be the one who gave arguments instead of an simple and pretentious idiom.
Sorry if it seemed a flame, sometimes im just too agressive and the one you quoted specifically, wasnt directed to you but to the 'worst comments champion lady'.
But in the end, i keep thinking that moral and ethics are diferent things.

Seer;711706 said:
I did know exactly what it means. Ive even used this same idiom before in this forum.
After the arguments Evilchild gave i understand your point of view even not agreeing with it, and after what i said you both prolly understand mine.
But you should be the one who gave arguments instead of an simple and pretentious idiom.
Sorry if it seemed a flame, sometimes im just too agressive and the one you quoted specifically, wasnt directed to you but to the 'worst comments champion lady'.
But in the end, i keep thinking that moral and ethics are diferent things.

All quarrel's aside, I can appreciate the fact that you think independently and outside the box.. there's a lack of it these days.

Seer

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;711808 said:
All quarrel's aside, I can appreciate the fact that you think independently and outside the box.. there's a lack of it these days.

:) :) :)

Seer

Wanderer

LOL!
I just found this... it matches exactly with what the geologist i quoted before said. Im starting to get worried....

Daywolf

Sorceror

Lucifall;712592 said:
As far as I am concerted, internal forces can't change the movement route of an object by itself.
...as long as she sticks to her weight watchers diet :D