UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your all wasting your lives

qopempire

Wanderer
Re: Your all wasting your lives

StIdes40oz said:
I can see where youre going and it looks like youre on your way to trammel
---
[di.]The best their is. The best their was and the best their ever will be.

Seeing that your a former di. member, Its no surprise you be so quick to cut down an idea like this. It seems like your guild was based on greif tactics alone, which is fine because thats how you choose to play the game. Id rather have the pvp community grow and welcome new people in. I dont see how this has anything to do with trammel?

Stides40oz

Knight

tons of guns said:
Seeing that your a former di. member, Its no surprise you be so quick to cut down an idea like this. It seems like your guild was based on greif tactics alone, which is fine because thats how you choose to play the game. Id rather have the pvp community grow and welcome new people in. I dont see how this has anything to do with trammel?
Former member?

Flying Martini said:
Uo is about oen of the worst mental addictions you can suffer from. I would way rather be ****ed up on all kinds of drugs then be in my house playing UO 24/7 with no life.

Trust me, uo might be a 100% waste of time but if you've ever taken some of the drugs out there you'll know that uo is a lesser evil. I'd rather be wasting a few hours of my day playing uo then waking up ever few mornings with my nose feeling like its going to fall off.

xTassadarx

Wanderer

OP is just an idiot people always compare mmorpg players to having no life but it is no different then someone playing halo 2 all day or w/e

If you can't have a social life and play this game then yes you are addicted and I would suggest you get some outdoor time hell its not that hard to quit this game any game if you want to be a ***** about it

Some of his thoughts were right for SOME of the people playing here but yeah telling people who get addicted to something so little as this game and goading them to going out and doing drugs which are even worse then having less of a social life in return to destroying your body... pathetic if you ask me but I know I'll be flamed left and right for this but i don't care since so many of you posters are supporting this guy and still posting here??? some improvement woo

This was the OPs way of saying I quit goodbye w/e but he made it more dramatic as many of you said he'll probably be back I for one havn't really touched UO in 1-2 years and nothing hardcore ever really except when I played OSI TC when I was like ****ing 8-11

Yeah flame me because im 14 and tried to correct a "19" year old im not looking back at this post and to stop 1 type of flame yes I was only looking at this post because someone told me to check it out "UOGAMERS HIT 8000 PEEPZ OH EM GEE!!!"

Terron

Knight

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Flying Martini said:
No disrespect from this Elton, but UO doesn't deserve any praise. It's a life consuming piece of crap. If you have played it, you know that. You can't play UO for short periods of time like other games, because it requires such a high upkeep. I know everyone can agree with me on that.

O-M-G the one thing I always loved about UO is the fact it requires no up keep, once you have what you have, you cant loose it.

Not like other games like KO were u gotta grind levels for 3hours everynight just to maintain you're level.

I play uo for maybe 3-6 hours a week, I have a fulltime job and social life, if UO was high maintenance I'd quit, but I have several pvp chars, 50k each reg, 20 each keg, so I know I can hop on when I feel like it, I dont need to go poon monters for 2hours to re-gm my skills before I pvp.

UO is low maintenance.

selo

Wanderer

Flying Martini said:
Uo is about oen of the worst mental addictions you can suffer from. I would way rather be ****ed up on all kinds of drugs then be in my house playing UO 24/7 with no life.

That is beyond ignorant. Do you have any experience with drugs? Have you seen what it does to peoples lives? Do you those once addicted saying it wasn't that bad? You really have no idea what you're saying. The fact that you would suggest that drug addictions are better than an addiciton to a computer game makes you blatently stupid. Go do some research on drug addictions and what its done to people's lives and then compare that to a UO addiciton.

Please leave the shard.
-ABM

Antarus

Wanderer

Esdece said:
Theres two types of people on this shard. one is the person who has a natural liking for this game is addicted finds that they are in a suspended euphoria while their eyes are locked onto the screen. and the other are the people who have such personality problems they cant maintain a 'IRL' (my favourite term you people use) social life. So they escape into this anonymous realm of usless chatter on topics created by people with nothing but money on their minds. I'm guessing the half of you who cant seem to activly socialize have a nearly retarded amount of IQ points as the americans would say possibly hovering somewhere around 80 i believe. Those people are limited to the life they lead of pressing random buttons to control a congenement of pixels to represent their basic personality, on one shard amoung 400 other free shards of one real game that people pay for that is amoung thousands of games which is amoung the millions of things one could be doing with his/her time at any point in the day.

On the other hand theres the person who just plain enjoys playing the game the first of the two scenarios, keeping in mind both scenarios DO play other games at the same time, when their not on UO their playing other games more than they play UO. The first scenario people could be intellegent enough to recogonize what im saying and perhaps have an opinion on the point. Which means they are capable of perhaps creating other ideas performing well at other tasks and might also do so!!!

But I personally have come to this shard as it seems to be the best one where i dont have to pay a monthly fee for something i have obviously decided i shouldnt have to, and become quite annoyed by it. I am leaving never to return to the sub-councious world of UO purely because looking back on however many hours i have played i have gained nothing from this game except for a wider vocabulary in medieval terms which has proven usefull on occasions but that could be acheived by other means at the same time. So i urge any of you who log off at the end of the night, stabbed in the back by some random charactor, cheated on by a group who spend their hours of time trying to get something you spent hours of time getting, which in the end is a waste of hours of time.

To get cultured, to become less sheltered from a world existing purley of icq, aim, msn, groupchat, razor, forums. friends who are enemies, enemies who are friends, who dont have a real face. Get outside and create something, get a real face, dont give up, take drugs get laid get in a fight play loud music watch live music start an addiction or two get a personality that doesnt involve not going out because theres some pvp thing on watch movies read books start conversations exchange beliefs get to know your fellow mind, educate yourself you think its stupid in school or for some reason out of school but **** you need to know your surroundings thoroughly before you can abuse them to full its potential.

most of this will fall on deaf ears or none at all but thats ok because im free, have a nice life perhaps ill see you in mine...

You waste your life sleeping
You waste your life working
You waste your life watching ****ty seinfeld/simpson re-runs.
You waste your life drinking
You waste your life doing drugs

I wasted my life reading this.

I am glad you quit UO. Now, you can waste your life watching TV.

megas

Wanderer

Esdece said:
Theres two types of people on this shard. one is the person who has a natural liking for this game is addicted finds that they are in a suspended euphoria while their eyes are locked onto the screen. and the other are the people who have such personality problems they cant maintain a 'IRL' (my favourite term you people use) social life. So they escape into this anonymous realm of usless chatter on topics created by people with nothing but money on their minds. I'm guessing the half of you who cant seem to activly socialize have a nearly retarded amount of IQ points as the americans would say possibly hovering somewhere around 80 i believe. Those people are limited to the life they lead of pressing random buttons to control a congenement of pixels to represent their basic personality, on one shard amoung 400 other free shards of one real game that people pay for that is amoung thousands of games which is amoung the millions of things one could be doing with his/her time at any point in the day.

On the other hand theres the person who just plain enjoys playing the game the first of the two scenarios, keeping in mind both scenarios DO play other games at the same time, when their not on UO their playing other games more than they play UO. The first scenario people could be intellegent enough to recogonize what im saying and perhaps have an opinion on the point. Which means they are capable of perhaps creating other ideas performing well at other tasks and might also do so!!!

But I personally have come to this shard as it seems to be the best one where i dont have to pay a monthly fee for something i have obviously decided i shouldnt have to, and become quite annoyed by it. I am leaving never to return to the sub-councious world of UO purely because looking back on however many hours i have played i have gained nothing from this game except for a wider vocabulary in medieval terms which has proven usefull on occasions but that could be acheived by other means at the same time. So i urge any of you who log off at the end of the night, stabbed in the back by some random charactor, cheated on by a group who spend their hours of time trying to get something you spent hours of time getting, which in the end is a waste of hours of time.

To get cultured, to become less sheltered from a world existing purley of icq, aim, msn, groupchat, razor, forums. friends who are enemies, enemies who are friends, who dont have a real face. Get outside and create something, get a real face, dont give up, take drugs get laid get in a fight play loud music watch live music start an addiction or two get a personality that doesnt involve not going out because theres some pvp thing on watch movies read books start conversations exchange beliefs get to know your fellow mind, educate yourself you think its stupid in school or for some reason out of school but **** you need to know your surroundings thoroughly before you can abuse them to full its potential.

most of this will fall on deaf ears or none at all but thats ok because im free, have a nice life perhaps ill see you in mine...
I didn't read all of that, but your wrong. There are not ONLY two types of people on this shard...

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer

Flying Martini said:
No disrespect from this Elton, but UO doesn't deserve any praise. It's a life consuming piece of crap. If you have played it, you know that. You can't play UO for short periods of time like other games, because it requires such a high upkeep. I know everyone can agree with me on that.

well the way i see it that statement is entirely false.. you cannot blame a video game for being the downfall of your own social life.. in fact the one to blame is the one who typed out the message.. yourself.. you have control over your own life.. quit making excuses and pinning the blame on something that is only there to pass the time..
yeah you may think that i am just another no-life person.. in fact that is quite the opposite (sp)

i have a wife 2 kids that are mine and three step children.. i am almost on a daily basis playing with my kids and spending as much time with them as i can.. it will reflect in their behavior when they get older and they can at least say they knew their father..

video games are another form of hobbies you control how much you play.. not the game.. simple as that

You are dumb.

Esdece said:
start an addiction or two

You sir are an idiot...

Why do you think these people play all day...it is called an addiction.

Oh and another thing, I work from home. My hours are from 10-6pm mon- sat.
I NEED to be home, and well games pass the time. thats my excuse, after 6 im not on till 12 or later. If I didnt play games, I would go crazy...

$2,500 + a possible $750 bonus the first month, after that 3k+ Bonuses a month. (Yes from home :p )

Antarus

Wanderer

A black man (fast & big) said:
Please don't tell me you don't like the simpsons or seinfeld....

I like the first few seasons when the episodes were fresh and well written. Then like any tv company does is milk a good franchise and create ****.

Thus, I dont like what those shows evolved into now/end of the series.

Same is what I think about south park. The series was so funny and original now its just blah.