UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your all wasting your lives

Kaoz

Wanderer
Re: Your all wasting your lives

Flying Martini said:
Then do it... Oh wait I forgot, you actually can't.
read the post you stupid prick, IF I WANT TO, I don't want to. I have quit before. I played for like 3 months, quit for like 5, never once missed it. Then my friend was like you should play again, ok and here i am. I have no attachment what so ever to this GAME realize its a ****ing game

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer

Flying Martini said:
What!? First off, I didn't call anyone a moron, that was your buddy.
Secoundly, precious drugs? All I said is that in my opinion drugs are easier to quit, so don't tell me they are harder, when I have had the experience, and you obviously have never.
Thridly, UO can kill you, if you live in Korea and get PKed offline.
Fourthly, drugs don't usually kill you cold turkey unless you OD. Most at least.

One line of coke does not make you an addict you no brained twit..
you want to know about addiction then fine here goes..

what is to say that spending about 500 to 2000 dollars every two months for coke and meth alone do that stuff for about 4 years and then end of up in rehab come out clean only to be homeless again eating out of trashcans and ripping people off.. did you do any of this? no but yet you say that UO is the worst addiction to get addicted to.. you sir are a moron.. and omg a GM is telling you off and being rude.. get over it buddy its life and i'm not gonna be peaches and cream to idiots like yourself who talk like they know but lead the sheltered life of their momma's tit...

before you go and open your mouth again let me point something else out as well.. UO is about as addictive as watching flies screw so try that again on someone with a lower intelligence.. which by reading this thread and your replies you have a IQ lower than 80.

another thing for the viewing people of these forums.. Be Able to tell the difference between Real Life and a Video Game.. no one twists your arm to force you to play.. you yourself as the person allow the actions to take place..

with that being said i'm done.

Kaoz said:
read the post you stupid prick, IF I WANT TO, I don't want to. I have quit before. I played for like 3 months, quit for like 5, never once missed it. Then my friend was like you should play again, ok and here i am. I have no attachment what so ever to this GAME realize its a ****ing game

You can't quit lol, you're addicted like a crazed crack addict. Face it, you couldn't ever quit if you wanted too.

Roger said:
One line of coke does not make you an addict you no brained twit..
you want to know about addiction then fine here goes..

what is to say that spending about 500 to 2000 dollars every two months for coke and meth alone do that stuff for about 4 years and then end of up in rehab come out clean only to be homeless again eating out of trashcans and ripping people off.. did you do any of this? no but yet you say that UO is the worst addiction to get addicted to.. you sir are a moron.. and omg a GM is telling you off and being rude.. get over it buddy its life and i'm not gonna be peaches and cream to idiots like yourself who talk like they know but lead the sheltered life of their momma's tit...

before you go and open your mouth again let me point something else out as well.. UO is about as addictive as watching flies screw so try that again on someone with a lower intelligence.. which by reading this thread and your replies you have a IQ lower than 80.

another thing for the viewing people of these forums.. Be Able to tell the difference between Real Life and a Video Game.. no one twists your arm to force you to play.. you yourself as the person allow the actions to take place..

with that being said i'm done.

Another angry post, by another addicted UO feind.

Kaoz

Wanderer

Flying Martini said:
You can't quit lol, you're addicted like a crazed crack addict. Face it, you couldn't ever quit if you wanted too.
Do you know me, the fact is I rarely play. I play when my friends ask me to log on and that's about it. You are the one who has problems quitting. So don't pretent to know me when you obviously don't. 18, I doubt it. I'd say you are about 13 and your balls havn't dropped yet ... unless you are mentally retarded. Of course this is just going by the way you act

pwned.nl

Sorceror

Flying Martini said:
yeah because hes selling his/his-loved-ones belongings to go to a lan center and feed his addiction :<

Kaoz said:
Do you know me, the fact is I rarely play. I play when my friends ask me to log on and that's about it. You are the one who has problems quitting. So don't pretent to know me when you obviously don't. 18, I doubt it. I'd say you are about 13 and your balls havn't dropped yet ... unless you are mentally retarded. Of course this is just going by the way you act
\

Are you sure your not just another angry kid who is addicted to UO? You sure act like it.

Elendili!

Knight

Flying Martini said:

Why should he quit having fun now just cause you say he can't quit.

Kaoz

Wanderer

Flying Martini said:
\

Are you sure your not just another angry kid who is addicted to UO? You sure act like it.
you sure your'e not? you have a thread saying you are quitting, yet here you are being an idiot

You are wrong why can't you accept it?

and once again I said I can quit, IF I WANT TO, does your IQ have no bottom?

Kaoz said:
you sure your'e not? you have a thread saying you are quitting, yet here you are being an idiot

You are wrong why can't you accept it?

I've already quit, I've uninstalled UO, and all utilities. I'm just here chattin on the forum! :D

Esdece said:
Theres two types of people on this shard. one is the person who has a natural liking for this game is addicted finds that they are in a suspended euphoria while their eyes are locked onto the screen. and the other are the people who have such personality problems they cant maintain a 'IRL' (my favourite term you people use) social life. So they escape into this anonymous realm of usless chatter on topics created by people with nothing but money on their minds. I'm guessing the half of you who cant seem to activly socialize have a nearly retarded amount of IQ points as the americans would say possibly hovering somewhere around 80 i believe. Those people are limited to the life they lead of pressing random buttons to control a congenement of pixels to represent their basic personality, on one shard amoung 400 other free shards of one real game that people pay for that is amoung thousands of games which is amoung the millions of things one could be doing with his/her time at any point in the day.

On the other hand theres the person who just plain enjoys playing the game the first of the two scenarios, keeping in mind both scenarios DO play other games at the same time, when their not on UO their playing other games more than they play UO. The first scenario people could be intellegent enough to recogonize what im saying and perhaps have an opinion on the point. Which means they are capable of perhaps creating other ideas performing well at other tasks and might also do so!!!

But I personally have come to this shard as it seems to be the best one where i dont have to pay a monthly fee for something i have obviously decided i shouldnt have to, and become quite annoyed by it. I am leaving never to return to the sub-councious world of UO purely because looking back on however many hours i have played i have gained nothing from this game except for a wider vocabulary in medieval terms which has proven usefull on occasions but that could be acheived by other means at the same time. So i urge any of you who log off at the end of the night, stabbed in the back by some random charactor, cheated on by a group who spend their hours of time trying to get something you spent hours of time getting, which in the end is a waste of hours of time.

To get cultured, to become less sheltered from a world existing purley of icq, aim, msn, groupchat, razor, forums. friends who are enemies, enemies who are friends, who dont have a real face. Get outside and create something, get a real face, dont give up, take drugs get laid get in a fight play loud music watch live music start an addiction or two get a personality that doesnt involve not going out because theres some pvp thing on watch movies read books start conversations exchange beliefs get to know your fellow mind, educate yourself you think its stupid in school or for some reason out of school but **** you need to know your surroundings thoroughly before you can abuse them to full its potential.

most of this will fall on deaf ears or none at all but thats ok because im free, have a nice life perhaps ill see you in mine...

I think there's more than 2 types, but I agree that a majority or at least half, are social outcasts/losers with no social life besides online communities. As for your IQ comment, your just figuring out that at least half the world, and half of American's are ignorant, gullable, blind to authority, and very prejudice?

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer

Flying Martini said:
Another angry post, by another addicted UO feind.

hmm thats funny since i dont even play hardly any more i do more staff work and forum moderation than anything else.. yet your here acting like you know someone when in fact you know nothing of what you speak on.. so do yourself a favor.. close the window turn off your computer then rip the cords from the computer itself take the computer outside.. now pay attention.. take a 20 lb. sledge hammer and proceed to apply said sledge hammer to your computer.. then when you are finished clean it up throw it away and go make yourself useful.. like getting a girlfriend and or wife having kids and having more bills that will come flying out your butt than the crap that spews from your mouth..