UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your all wasting your lives

Roger-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: Your all wasting your lives

Antarus said:
I like the first few seasons when the episodes were fresh and well written. Then like any tv company does is milk a good franchise and create ****.

Thus, I dont like what those shows evolved into now/end of the series.

Same is what I think about south park. The series was so funny and original now its just blah.

wont get any arguements from me.. hence why i have the first two or so seasons of south park on DvD

oh if you want to watch something funny yet kinda morbid in a sense at the same time..
go watch ShowTime's "Dead Like Me"

pretty good series.. really makes you look at living in a whole new light in some areas..

A black man (fast & big) said:
That is beyond ignorant. Do you have any experience with drugs? Have you seen what it does to peoples lives? Do you those once addicted saying it wasn't that bad? You really have no idea what you're saying. The fact that you would suggest that drug addictions are better than an addiciton to a computer game makes you blatently stupid. Go do some research on drug addictions and what its done to people's lives and then compare that to a UO addiciton.

Please leave the shard.
-ABM

Um actually I have, and the addiction between Meth and UO is so unbeleivably different you have no idea. So before you make assumtions maybe you should try to smoke some meth or snort a line of coke, then maybe you can talk. Ive been addicted to this game since 1999, I used Meth around 2002, quit in a month. I used coke around the same time. Used only once. Quit acting like a bad *** because you think you know what your tlaking about, you truely don't.

Kaoz

Wanderer

Flying Martini said:
Um actually I have, and the addiction between Meth and UO is so unbeleivably different you have no idea. So before you make assumtions maybe you should try to smoke some meth or snort a line of coke, then maybe you can talk. Ive been addicted to this game since 1999, I used Meth around 2002, quit in a month. I used coke around the same time. Used only once. Quit acting like a bad *** because you think you know what your tlaking about, you truely don't.
hm a line in your post applies perfectly to you

Flying Martini said:
Quit acting like a bad *** because you think you know what your tlaking about, you truely don't

pwned.nl

Sorceror

yeah, i'd TOTALLY get addicted to drugs that will mess me up for life rather then a game that will only last a year maybe.

Kaoz

Wanderer

Elendili! said:
Martini you sir are more retarded than george bush.
rofl

btw Elendili your sig owns

Antarus

Wanderer

Flying Martini said:

Watch requiem for a dream, then come back here and tell me drugs are fine.

Seriously, what the **** is wrong with people today.

UO is bad but drugs are good!!!!!

Kaoz

Wanderer

Antarus said:
Watch requiem for a dream, then come back here and tell me drugs are fine.

Seriously, what the **** is wrong with people today.

UO is bad but drugs are good!!!!!
hell yeah, why be a gamer when you could be a crack *****! drug addictions 4tw!!!11one

Hehe, all you guys defending UO are addicted like druggies. It's kinda funny, just re-read all of your posts and maybe you'll get it.

Elendili!

Knight

Flying Martini said:
Hehe, all you guys defending UO are addicted like druggies. It's kinda funny, just re-read all of your posts and maybe you'll get it.

You don't get it that you are a moron.

Kaoz

Wanderer

Flying Martini said:

no, you are a moron. You are the one who can't seem to grasp the simple fact that video games are not drugs. Can they lead to not having a social life? Yes, but so can just about anything, including your precious drugs. The fact is that you don't get strung out on UO, it can't kill you, or cause you any of the physical harm drugs do. And despite what you believe, drugs are harder to quit.

Would you rather be stuck inside your house, or sucking someone off for your next fix.

Antarus

Wanderer

Flying Martini said:
I didn't say drugs were good, but UO in my opinion is much worse.

Worse?

Coke, crack, meth, whatever, destroy peoples lives. Some of the most influential/ creative people have died from hard drugs such as these.

You dont see actors, musicians, inventors, playing halo2 and dying too much. You dont see video game players selling off whatever they own on there back or gobbling down a knob/ tossing salad for that bit of coke to shoot through their nose.

Please keep posting your ignorant thoughts about Ultima Online. I love having a good laugh after lunch.

Kaoz said:
no, you are a moron. You are the one who can't seem to grasp the simple fact that video games are not drugs. Can they lead to not having a social life? Yes, but so can just about anything, including your precious drugs. The fact is that you don't get strung out on UO, it can't kill you, or cause you any of the physical harm drugs do. And despite what you believe, drugs are harder to quit.

Would you rather be stuck inside your house, or sucking someone off for your next fix.

What!? First off, I didn't call anyone a moron, that was your buddy.
Secoundly, precious drugs? All I said is that in my opinion drugs are easier to quit, so don't tell me they are harder, when I have had the experience, and you obviously have never.
Thridly, UO can kill you, if you live in Korea and get PKed offline.
Fourthly, drugs don't usually kill you cold turkey unless you OD. Most at least.

pwned.nl

Sorceror

Flying Martini said:

hmm...

pwned.nl said:
yeah, i'd TOTALLY get addicted to drugs that will mess me up for life rather then a game that will only last a year maybe.

I would rather be addicted to a game that will not heavily affect my future then get addicted to a drug. And I don't play the game often, maybe once a week when my cousins over for an hour or two. I wouldn't call that an addiction.

Antarus said:
Worse?

Coke, crack, meth, whatever, destroy peoples lives. Some of the most influential/ creative people have died from hard drugs such as these.

You dont see actors, musicians, inventors, playing halo2 and dying too much. You dont see video game players selling off whatever they own on there back or gobbling down a knob/ tossing salad for that bit of coke to shoot through their nose.

Please keep posting your ignorant thoughts about Ultima Online. I love having a good laugh after lunch.

Haha wtf... All you guys talking like you have ever used any of these drugs.

"My mommy and the TV say that drugs are BAD!"

"One marijauna cigerette is = to 5 real cigerettes!"

Are you listening to yourselves? You are all uneducated when it comes to drugs.

Bottom line is. All my point was is that UO is hard to quit, and I think I have made my point by all of you defending it until the wee hours of the mornin'.

I'm done.

Kaoz

Wanderer

Flying Martini said:
What!? First off, I didn't call anyone a moron, that was your buddy.
Secoundly, precious drugs? All I said is that in my opinion drugs are easier to quit, so don't tell me they are harder, when I have had the experience, and you obviously have never.
Thridly, UO can kill you, if you live in Korea and get PKed offline.
Fourthly, drugs don't usually kill you cold turkey unless you OD. Most at least.
I never said you called anyone a moron, read my post

no, you are a moron
I'm saying no, you are wrong, you moron

no I havn't had a drug problem because I have witnessed first hand through friends how hard they are to quit. And UO is not hard to quit at all, there are other things to do. If I wanted to quit guess what, I would without thinking twice.

the korea thing what does that prove? one incident, How many people are killed over drugs every ****ing day. Not only by using them, from deals gone bad.. fact is you are wrong and lack the intelligence to realize that.

Drugs killing you cold turkey? what about those who die from using them, because they are unable to quit

Flying Martini said:
Haha wtf... All you guys talking like you have ever used any of these drugs.

"My mommy and the TV say that drugs are BAD!"

"One marijauna cigerette is = to 5 real cigerettes!"

Are you listening to yourselves? You are all uneducated when it comes to drugs.

Bottom line is. All my point was is that UO is hard to quit, and I think I have made my point by all of you defending it until the wee hours of the mornin'.

I'm done.
I am educated on drugs, I know what is bull**** and what is not. Everything you are saying is pure bull****. So bye now, I hope your withdrawels from UO are painful, oh wait you don't have withdrawel from video games... hm, another reason drugs could be worse methinks?

Kaoz said:
no I havn't had a drug problem because I have witnessed first hand through friends how hard they are to quit. And UO is not hard to quit at all, there are other things to do. If I wanted to quit guess what, I would without thinking twice.

Then do it... Oh wait I forgot, you actually can't.