UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Keep using those mares 31D

grape-soda

Sorceror
Jenova said:
Anytime Lament, how many times did we drop you tonight, 4-5? Heres the rules: no bolas, no mares/dragons. We made the mistake of trying to fight you guys heads up tonight on the field, but when you mass recruit and have 11 guys running around chain bolaing with 4 mares its a little retarded. No worries, once we started using guerilla tactics you were getting dropped left and right. As long as you guys are using mares and bolas with mass recruited newbies, dont expect a straight up fight. Its funny, it seems like right after we decimated you guys are the graveyard (fighting outnumbered too) and killed mares/lured off pets you all logged, I wonder why.

Face it: You need the mares, they are your crutch. Without them, you are nothing, as we proved tonight at the graveyard.

"Mass recruit noobies", aren't you in MDK? I think that says enough on its own.

31D just bola's and tamer pvp's! Soon as your tamers get killed, your organization falls apart. Its just sad that anyone would want to put down MDK when they have no tamers, and the only dexers on stone are secondary chars, not to mention once again that they are top 10 with no pt mule.

pwned.nl

Sorceror
we mass recruit? i've only noticed about 3 new people in the last month, and i only noticed 1 tamer using mares+bola on our side while i was on, other then that you guys talk a lot of trash. :D

HiloGL

Page
Talk alot of shi,t would be nice if these tools could back it up. I'm laughing so hard right now im gunna crap myself. Jenova mentioned lament dying 4-5 times? i count once maybe twice? And that was after your hour+ long house hide period most likely conjuring up an intricate plan (ie: wait till all but 1 leave, then run out and para gank) yeah, maybe you guys dropped 1 of us after getting rolled 4-5 times over in brit and skara, maybe you children got one kill last night and afterwards we were all too sleepy to come back and sit outside your house for another 20-25 minutes to drop you again, but lets get back on topic...

We will keep using mares and farming silver from you. You will keep house hiding, crying, pissing blood, and having a HORRIBLE guild.

but you gotta realize, thats life man, its harsh(for you), but thats just how it is :(

Lament

Knight
New D3@7H members
Ba'al
Hyru
Saalem
The Sinister
Wade

New MDGay members
a drug smuggler
Alk
krauser
Mini Me
Nasiah
Racecar
Shrink
Shylo

=\ stfu

HiloGL

Page
Newb 31D:
pwned.nl

Newb MDK:

Pharaoh (The God Father)
a drug smuggler (Pass that Dutch)
Alk (Mini Me's Shadow)
Atreyu the Curse (Murder Death Kill)
Bullvine (Velocious)
Captain America (Bush 4tw)
Dough (D Money)
Got.JacKeD-MDK (A,E,I,Own,U)
Jenova (Murder Death Skillz)
Killa E (Murder Death Kill)
Krauser (GettinAwayWitMurder)
Lost Prophet (Murder Death Kill)
Mini Me (HoLlA)
MurderDeathKill (Ol Dirty Bastard)
Nasiah
OG-D.a.z. (Co-Leader of..)
OoOoOoOoO (Murder Death Kill)
Pancho Villa (Murder Death Kill)
R-DoGG (Rollin Deep)
RacecaR (The Shocker)
Shrink (MDGay)
Shylo (Murder Death Kill)
Uncle Fu (HoLlA)

oh man the fun just doesnt stop

ty for making this thread :)!

Afro Man

Wanderer
only good pvpers in 31D are the mares, they are pretty much the only ones that have killed me. Without them you run to your base and hide, then we drop you :<:<:<

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Lament said:
New D3@7H members
Ba'al
Hyru
Saalem
The Sinister
Wade

New MDGay members
a drug smuggler
Alk
krauser
Mini Me
Nasiah
Racecar
Shrink
Shylo

=\ stfu

Let's see here...since you like being such a faggot on the forums.
a drug smuggler and nasiah are townies of two current members, so they arent new. alk/ mini me (same person) has been in the guild for over two months and fu, myself, jenova, and mini me go way back before this. i joined (racecar/shrink) last month and have been fighting with mdk since then (believe me, i wouldnt be in it if odb was still around, never liked the guy)...krauser was in the guild before i was...and shylo is a recruit from while ago that rarely is on, so i dont even know his story to well. the only new person to "MDGay" as you like to call it since you are so fuckign creative and original...no really, that's hilarious you should be a stand up comedian or something...is Dough who just joined last night as a new recruit.

In short...you're wrong...now you know that facts. So now, may YOU please stfu.

whats all this mare talk?
the only 2 members that have mares, are hyru and an.old.lady...
both of them only use them when needed, and rarly pull out 2 at a time.....
hell, old.lady hates tamers as it is, but uses the mare when he is getting ganked and shit....

i just dont beleave that they are running with 4 mares and a crapload of bollas....

altho we do use bolas, that just so you guys will stick around in the fair fights.....

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Spriggan said:
whats all this mare talk?
the only 2 members that have mares, are hyru and an.old.lady...
both of them only use them when needed, and rarly pull out 2 at a time.....
hell, old.lady hates tamers as it is, but uses the mare when he is getting ganked and shit....

i just dont beleave that they are running with 4 mares and a crapload of bollas....

altho we do use bolas, that just so you guys will stick around in the fair fights.....

First question answered...Ryujinn, tamer, two mares with him at all times. Also had to fight 31D tamers a few days back that aren't in your guild, but used for getting silver.

Second part: We'll fight you even anytime, however...this may sound stupid...but BOLAS and MARES aren't characteristics of an even fight. dumbass.

Minimejgd

Wanderer
Spriggan said:
neather is house hiding......

the house is a haven for when we're outnumbered, outbolad, and outmared...if you want an even fight, we'll give you one anytime...just ask, rather than talking about the same thing over and over again on the forums...cause truthfully this thread is so repetitive on both sides...hah

R a c e c a R said:
the house is a haven for when we're outnumbered, outbolad, and outmared...if you want an even fight, we'll give you one anytime...just ask, rather than talking about the same thing over and over again on the forums...cause truthfully this thread is so repetitive on both sides...hah

yea, it is a little repetitive, but thats only because both bides are lieing....

i dont know how those fights went down, but i would liek to know the truth...
as for the house hiding, tell the rest of MDK thats what its for.... because if they are near the GY an see a few OJ's they run into the house....
im not trying to talk shit, but thats the truth....

im so sick of that house its not even funny....