UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[pre] fall of the thirty harrowers - the reign of hz

Wreakage-

Sorceror
HZ I would like to request by asking to help me out with a free +25 stat scroll for my doom bushido /tamer archer !! Reason I deserve it is because it will help me with some of my stuff and I'm kinda broke , and its hard for me to spawn !! Since I always get PK'd or lagg out , it just never works! So please , will you hook me up with a free +25

-love paroxide / A Wise Old Man

Aegian Rayth

Sorceror
So basically, Lukin... your argument is that you take all the risk because you guys do a lot of spawns... and its our fault for missing the pvp even though you admit to sneaking it in when victory is more assured?

Easy way to fix that... organized field fights. There's plenty of spontaneity in organized field fights. Like whether I will mortal you or AI you first. You'll never know!

sk8nomad

Sorceror
HZ I would like to request by asking to help me out with a free +25 stat scroll for my doom bushido /tamer archer !! Reason I deserve it is because it will help me with some of my stuff and I'm kinda broke , and its hard for me to spawn !! Since I always get PK'd or lagg out , it just never works! So please , will you hook me up with a free +25

-love paroxide / A Wise Old Man
your inability to spawn clearly indicates that you do not deserve a +25 stat scroll. nice try :)

GeX92

Squire
Lukin, I saw your corpse on the ground yesterday beside mg probably lol. Why u didn't harrower at night?

lukin69

Knight
Lukin, I saw your corpse on the ground yesterday beside mg probably lol. Why u didn't harrower at night?

LOL yeh, there were 5 or so barcodes vs me yesterday, so I was just running around letting them chase me till i died :) I dunno why they didnt do harry. I dont have alot of time to play right now, in the midst of moving. I was only on for a few minutes late last night.

N0S0und0fTrace

Sorceror
LOL yeh, there were 5 or so barcodes vs me yesterday, so I was just running around letting them chase me till i died :) I dunno why they didnt do harry. I dont have alot of time to play right now, in the midst of moving. I was only on for a few minutes late last night.

They did do a harrower.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
We only had a few people on last night, but hopefully 303, Sin or D*A/}${ gave you some entertainment

I wish You and Eskesheir could post more often instead of less talented Hz speakers.
I like your post, but I find it a bit hypocritical - Hz, too, destroyed a number of guilds leaching their members in...

I must admit I am not particulary happy with how things are at the present.