UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Threads about hz get deleted or moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Mass recruiting? Don't put us in your basket please. Tokeman joined Hz thats all. But yeah compared to your lot he's at least worth 5 of you guys so in that way yeah that's mass recruiting.

On a more serious note, you're the one posting about Hz day after day after day after day, it's an obsession guys. Get over it

After that ass-whipping we gave you guys last night, and killing MB over 10times, mass recruiting or planning a new exploit to use will probably happen in a short period of time.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
After that ass-whipping we gave you guys last night, and killing MB over 10times, mass recruiting or planning a new exploit to use will probably happen in a short period of time.

We won semidar outnumbered

We lost coon outnumbered

GG on that, I'm happy you finally got something to boost your sorry egos (Y)

Last edited:

april0395

Sorceror
Main difference between Hz chat and Other guild chats:

Others : " Hey guys we need to write a broke script for cross-healing "

Hz : " Hey guys, here's a script for cross-healing "
Actually, I was in the chat for a while and I really just remember talk of TV shows like Walking Dead and normal every day stuff. Ooh, and I vaguely remember something about a certain someone having an itchy butthole...? :awesome:

I haven't been in the chat now for about 3 years, but if it's basically the same since then, then it's not much talk about UO, honestly.

I kind of miss skimming through that stuff, lol.

Blacula

Knight
Proving my point. You can call me fatty while you hide behind your screen in shame you have no clue if I am infact fat or not. Its a proven fact you cant pvp your way out of anything and refusing to learn or adapt. You are one of the main reason why your team fails. You head is so up your ass that you think you know it all. But whatever keep crying keep acting like a fucking child.
^ is not fat

but I am.

Itchy Fish

Sorceror
Mass recruiting? Don't put us in your basket please. Tokeman joined Hz thats all. But yeah compared to your lot he's at least worth 5 of you guys so in that way yeah that's mass recruiting.

On a more serious note, you're the one posting about Hz day after day after day after day, it's an obsession guys. Get over it
your a retard period

zulu2401

Squire
Main difference between Hz chat and Other guild chats:

Others : " Hey guys we need to write a broke script for cross-healing "

Hz : " Hey guys, here's a script for cross-healing "
Shows how much you know bud. I spend time with each player in my guild and hand them macros myself. What do you care anyhow? You punked out and quit again.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Shows how much you know bud. I spend time with each player in my guild and hand them macros myself. What do you care anyhow? You punked out and quit again.
Punked out? I only joined 2-3 different times because kurrupted joined 2-3 different times. He quit/ stop playing. So did I.

My point was that 99% of players want to win, and they want to win no matter what macros they need to use.

Mb was just the first one to write good macros and share with the rest of his team.

When I was in your guild the first time, most people were trying to recreate those same macros.

Now they either have or someone from hz shared them all.

So don't act like either guild is more noble than the other. Your both using UOsteam.

Now this game has trash mechanics, and takes nearly no skill.

Status
Not open for further replies.