UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Threads about hz get deleted or moved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slugworth

Squire
before steam it was fun to fight 1vs1 or even 1 vs 3 or 4. now to kill anyone you have to chase em around for 10 minutes and thats not fun.
Totally agree, steam didn't make these players better because they are still awful when Razor was around. All that changed was them being able to stay alive a little bit longer.

Says the supposed "razor badass" who has steam minimized at the bottom of his screen. @Slugworth

P.s. ;

Stop trying to petition for a change because they dont listen to crackheads like yourself.

Slugworth

Squire
Says the supposed "razor badass" who has steam minimized at the bottom of his screen. @Slugworth

P.s. ;

Stop trying to petition for a change because they dont listen to crackheads like yourself.
So screenshots with Razor that has time stamps on each kill is fake? Do me a favor and line up your whole guild who prides themselves while using there sweet macros and come get an ass whooping. Including yourself but I doubt you will fight 1v1 since you are a forum warrior.

Keyboard warrior I see. Go wack off to your playboy magazines that you took out of a ups package and get off these forums.

Post after post you do nothing but complain about how steam sucks, knowing that nothing is going to be changed.

It's like trying to show a blind person which colors are what.

Slugworth

Squire
Keyboard warrior I see. Go wack off to your playboy magazines that you took out of a ups package and get off these forums.

Post after post you do nothing but complain about how steam sucks, knowing that nothing is going to be changed.

It's like trying to show a blind person which colors are what.
Yeah steam does blow, but I still enjoy killing scrubs. The only thing you need to be shown is how to take a screenshot.

Lifting weights keeps me healthy, therefore I will most likely live a longer life than you, while you are over there, smoking that death stick, killing youself day after day.
@Slugworth

Slugworth

Squire
Lifting weights keeps me healthy, therefore I will most likely live a longer life than you, while you are over there, smoking that death stick, killing youself day after day.
@Slugworth
So now you are assuming I smoke? Lol, I don't want to see you or anyone else in your guild crying about target sharing since it's used by the same program you are backing.

Mister Pink

Squire
Ive seen atleast a few threads about you guys crying over target share which is used by steam. I also see a ton of Threads about you guys crying about HZ.

I posted a target share thread. I wanted to check the pulse of the uo demise community and see if they really wanted target share or not. More people said they hated me than actually like the idea of target share. 20+ people voted that they don't like the idea of target share steam macros. People from every guild voted no, even HZ. I was more concerned with pvp being further ruined with automation than I was about HZ or any other guild for that matter. I received a response about it and then a week or so later it was lich lorded. It sucks, but nothing I have any control over. Guess what? It's not my decision, I'm not going to come on here and berate the people that wanted it or call the server dogshit because of it. It is what it is.

Slugworth

Squire
I posted a target share thread. I wanted to check the pulse of the uo demise community and see if they really wanted target share or not. More people said they hated me than actually like the idea of target share. 20+ people voted that they don't like the idea of target share steam macros. People from every guild voted no, even HZ. I was more concerned with pvp being further ruined with automation than I was about HZ or any other guild for that matter. I received a response about it and then a week or so later it was lich lorded. It sucks, but nothing I have any control over. Guess what? It's not my decision, I'm not going to come on here and berate the people that wanted it or call the server dogshit because of it. It is what it is.
The server isn't dog shit, steam is.

c0d3r

Traveler
honestly? no script is capable of replacing an experienced human being when it comes to field pvp.

I agree that target share scripts sux but as @Dexter-LoM said it isnt that effective and people have been using scripts like that since EUO exists, thing is staff can detect speech logs, check if someone is using that and punish... I just feel that this is more like enforcing another server rule and I don't care much if Hz uses a script for targeting, Loop has managed to beat them a bunch of times w/o using such thing I also don't believe that they use it 100% of the time.

I think that a few of you guys spend a lot of time complaining on forums instead of playing the game, pvp can be fun if you try it, plus I don't see the use of said massive awesome instant kill scripts... yeah people can miniheal faster so what? nobody wins a field fight by spamming spells we all know that, it is all about sync drops and teamplay.

so... they have a gate bot? make yourself one, it isn't really hard and can be helpful not just for pvp/escaping ganks but as a general assistant, something an organized guild should be able to afford.

bottom line is: scripts can only give major advantage in arena duels, just like having a low latency... but latency is something most of you guys prefer to ignore bc you have that awesome 20-30ms ping no script can overcome.

Mister Pink

Squire
honestly? no script is capable of replacing an experienced human being when it comes to field pvp.

I don't think anyone believes a script has the complexity to replace a human being. That being said yes a well written script can perform better at certain tasks than an inexperienced player can.

I agree that target share scripts sux but as @Dexter-LoM said it isnt that effective and people have been using scripts like that since EUO exists,

The difference is UO steam is an allowed program. EUO isn't allowed in pvp. Try convincing 10 people to do something they aren't supposed to and they might get banned for. It's harder to do that than simply just giving them a macro for an already supported program. As far as the script being good or not. In massive pvp the advantage is more apparent. Especially if you are fighting against characters, all named the same, all dressed the same. Regular target calling will be inaccurate by even the most experienced players. So yes target share is extremely beneficial in these circumstances.

thing is staff can detect speech logs, check if someone is using that and punish... I just feel that this is more like enforcing another server rule

No such rule currently exists.

and I don't care much if Hz uses a script for targeting, Loop has managed to beat them a bunch of times w/o using such thing I also don't believe that they use it 100% of the time.

I agree. Hz doesn't use this 100% of the time, but it's definitely in their arsenal of macros to be used whenever they are losing and things aren't going their way. And yes they have used it. However some of their members are against it, just like I am. I have the foresight of seeing where this is heading, as do other people, and that's multiple guilds relying on target share in pvp. To me that sucks balls.

I think that a few of you guys spend a lot of time complaining on forums instead of playing the game, pvp can be fun if you try it,

I agree, I still have a good time playing here, I just would rather my playing experience improve instead of becoming worse.

plus I don't see the use of said massive awesome instant kill scripts...

The player has to know what circumstances to use this type of macro, but yes if a target is at a certain percentage, Steam makes it easier to press one button, where in Razor you had to press multiple to do the same action. These sequence of actions can be done flawlessly every time in Steam, where in Razor user error could occur.

yeah people can miniheal faster so what? nobody wins a field fight by spamming spells we all know that, it is all about sync drops and teamplay.

Agree, all the more reason of why I believe target share gives an advantage in certain pvp situations.

so... they have a gate bot? make yourself one, it isn't really hard and can be helpful not just for pvp/escaping ganks but as a general assistant, something an organized guild should be able to afford.

We have one, but yes I still think it's one of those areas where it's should be in the same context of the multi-client in combat rule. Any bot that effects the outcome of a pvp battle shouldn't be allowed.

bottom line is: scripts can only give major advantage in arena duels,

Wrong

just like having a low latency... but latency is something most of you guys prefer to ignore bc you have that awesome 20-30ms ping no script can overcome.

Every guild has players that deal with these issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.