UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Advanced Notice - Update your client!

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
Advanced Notice - Update your client!

At a point in the not so distant future we will be adding some new content that is available only to players who have patched to the 7.x series of the UO client. We suggest that you start patching now as the patch is very large. We need the players to be patched for this content to work and may at some point in the future actually force the client version to a minimum of 7.x.

Please do not be caught unaware of this... update your client!

sssuuu

Knight
Re: Advanced Notice - Update your client!

Alright :+) I'm looking forward to this new stuff, whooo hooo...

*Rides away on an emu*

uonoobs

Knight

is it safe to update all the way? i think ill leave my uo patch running while im at school

(also, malloc theres an "uopatch.exe" in your uo folder (prg files/EA games/uo/) run that)

wkstrm

Lord

DragonSlayer69r;1970615 said:
I feel an oncoming awsomeness.

I have a feeling some bad stuff is about to go down!

WOOHOO I AM EVIL HOMER!!!

Must be awesome. ;)

I'm gonna patch when I get home from work. ahhh.. work.. ;(

I had to many cosmetic mods to update...

Soooo, I'm re-downloading atm. Quite annoying, but brings back some memories looking at the old school patch-gump.

wkstrm

Lord

hahah

yea, I'm gonna try out one or two of fez's mods. seems nice
but I'll do that after patching ;)

Vek

Sorceror

Anyone got a good download site, because my client gets an error when i try to update although I'm pretty sure my client is pretty updated. maybe to 6.0.0.1 not 100% haven't played in a while.

Well, it seems now that I have updated, I can no longer see/unequip my thighboots, or have the backpack image in general on sallos.

Seems Mr. Krrios will have some work tuned towards him as well.

Vek;1970633 said:
Anyone got a good download site, because my client gets an error when i try to update although I'm pretty sure my client is pretty updated. maybe to 6.0.0.1 not 100% haven't played in a while.

Im sure you have the tree-hack art.mul files.

It's a bitch resetting visual changes, so just go ahead and redownload the 9th anniversary edition from Tessa's lovely website, ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/uo/setup-1.46.0.3.exe

Spoilers ? what kind of changes can we look forward to ? are we speaking of (snow on the ground) or actual Changes changes -- im thinking he sounded like it was important -- Interested to find out what it could be ??!?!?

wkstrm

Lord

Global pilcher;1970646 said:
Spoilers ? what kind of changes can we look forward to ? are we speaking of (snow on the ground) or actual Changes changes -- im thinking he sounded like it was important -- Interested to find out what it could be ??!?!?

So far we can only spekulate but some of the changes recently has been awesome. Personally I hope for a new guild system for instance.

new guild enhancements, stackable potions, new monsters, new weapons(no retarded abiliteis)

i could go on, but I don't wanna cry if they are fail.

wkstrm

Lord

DragonSlayer69r;1970649 said:
new guild enhancements, stackable potions, new monsters, new weapons(no retarded abiliteis)

i could go on, but I don't wanna cry if they are fail.

new monsters, could be something for the dungeoncrawlers. some harder monsters that would indeed demand some groupfighting.

actually, it would be pretty nice to bring in one or two of the peerless bosses from ML, but with other rewards ofcourse.

gOoBLiN

Wanderer

no, you got it all wrong..

the new update is going to take all your uo golds. ;(