UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Advanced Notice - Update your client!

Amazonia

Sorceror
Re: Advanced Notice - Update your client!

For the second time...

Translation: Translation: Windows can't acccess the peripheral, to the access way or to the specific file. You may not have the appropriate rights to have access to the element.

sssuuu

Knight

I fully patched a couple days ago on XP, and at first it was laggy and sometimes dropped me. But now a couple days later it seems to smoothed out and I don't have any problems so far...and it's playing like it use to...

*Rides away on an emu*

Crap, does this mean I have to remake tree and l33ts client sides haxz for the 500th time?

Must dust off the old mul patcher.. blah!

Addicted

Disciple

It's hard to say what is better, it's really about personal preference. Everyone prefers things to be setup a certain way.

Who else got custom portraits of the oldest old school player on Hybrid!!

That's not me btw. I'm not that pretty!

namlamina

Sorceror

LeGiOn-hybrid;1971031 said:
Who else got custom portraits of the oldest old school player on Hybrid!!

That's not me btw. I'm not that pretty!

Wait... is that forreal? I mean, I've seen some mods that do that on other shards long ago... but does your mod really have all the large portraits display that image?!

wkstrm

Lord

I patched this morning and UO runs ever so smooth. Win7 FTW!

wkstrm

Lord

Yea, it works very well. Now I just need to get me a legal copy. The RC I'm running now will stop working in november I hear. ;(

Btw, I've never experienced any of the normal patching troubles or that UO has stopped working with Win7 or winXP64Pro either.

Sounds like im gonna wait on updating client.exe; I dont run treehack of mods; all that i have heard is from guys who run the edited files/./

Is anyone who doesnt use modifications having problems once fully updated to 7.0 ??

im at like 6.0.9.2 or so. and i cant be bothered to update fully if its just going to crash every ten seconds !