UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Advanced Notice - Update your client!

wkstrm

Lord
Re: Advanced Notice - Update your client!

gOoBLiN;1970657 said:
no, you got it all wrong..

the new update is going to take all your uo golds. ;(

good thing I spent almost all my UO gold then and bought stuff instead. ;)

wkstrm;1970651 said:
new monsters, could be something for the dungeoncrawlers. some harder monsters that would indeed demand some groupfighting.

actually, it would be pretty nice to bring in one or two of the peerless bosses from ML, but with other rewards ofcourse.

im hoping so. ive heard alot more from new players that farming is getting harder and harder. esp with pks crawling the few spots that pay off. ive found a few others for them with no trouble but def need some monsters with better pay outs. sometimes the risk is worth the reward.

wkstrm

Lord

incubusfan1413;1970687 said:
im hoping so. ive heard alot more from new players that farming is getting harder and harder. esp with pks crawling the few spots that pay off. ive found a few others for them with no trouble but def need some monsters with better pay outs. sometimes the risk is worth the reward.

Yes for sure.

So far I've noticed 2 changes regarding high end monster loot.
Nightmare armour on the Harrower and the new seeds on the Hybrid Dragon which in my opinion is a nice addition, makes it worth fighting for something in the end.

gOoBLiN

Wanderer

wkstrm;1970659 said:
good thing I spent almost all my UO gold then and bought stuff instead. ;)

i have this secret safe in uo, it protects all golds within..

i can hold your mills until the update it over ;)

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Ya I patched to 7.0.0.0 and this is as far loging in as i can get. I even re downloaded Razor

Attachments

• Loging in.jpg
    Loging in.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 179

Addicted

Disciple

Yeah, with any client past 7.x I get continuous crashes. No luck in stopping it yet. For now I'm sticking with 6.0,14.1.

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Ah I can connect now after reinstaling Fez's Mods. I have move my origional Gump and Arti files to seprate folders.
I remove the hacks and replaced with the origionals to patch and it worked fine,
I tryed loging in with the origionals to make sure it worked and i got the crashes as posted above.
I removed the origionals and replaced with the hacks and works fine now.
Not sure what I'm saying here but it might be useful to some of you.

Addicted

Disciple

Moral of the story, always restore original art files before you patch!

Once patching is done, you can make new art backups, and reinstall your mods.

Primal Fury

Sorceror

No ya I know that. I have back ups. What I'm mainly saying is I only got the crashes when useing the origional files but put the hacks back in and connect fine. Kinda odd

Ra

Sorceror

I get an out of memory popup everytime I try to open Razor. Funny thing is, I have 8 gigs of memory.

Primal Fury

Sorceror

Ya now I can connect but I lock up completly every 10 minutes or so. I'm not sure patching is such a great idea. I think I might re instal until the 7.x is mandatory

KoNNaN

Knight

Does any 7.x client let you apply options without shrinking the game window?

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member

If you install cosmetic hacks made for older clients over your 7.x client, you are effectively reversing the update. We'll need new treehacks.

KoNNaN;1970797 said:
Does any 7.x client let you apply options without shrinking the game window?
Nope. That's been there ever since 6.0.6.2. Makes me hesitant to update. :x

matiuo

Sorceror

fuck this patch i updated and now my client crashes evry 5 mins :/ damn you staf you tricked me !!! Fix it NOW!!!!!