UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Climategate

Howl

Sorceror
Re: Climategate

XanaxChimp;672043 said:
Well your playing on a yank's Server, so you either deal with it, or simply log the fuck off then.

^^ Pathetic.

Plus you quoted the wrong message. LOL.

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Howl;672373 said:
^^ Pathetic.

Plus you quoted the wrong message. LOL.

I quoted the one i wanted to Quote.... dont make assumptions that you can't handle, what? it's pathetic your playing on a yank's server when half of you just bitch about ping ping ping... the american's cheat cheat cheat.... Yeah if you dont like it, like i said log the fuck out.

Thank you.

Lucifall

Knight

XanaxChimp;672422 said:
I quoted the one i wanted to Quote.... dont make assumptions that you can't handle, what? it's pathetic your playing on a yank's server when half of you just bitch about ping ping ping... the american's cheat cheat cheat.... Yeah if you dont like it, like i said log the fuck out.

Thank you.

I am pretty positive if I had a ping below 100 I'd easily kill most of the self-proclaimed "good players" in this shard. Also, when did anyone here say north americans cheat? When did anyone in here even mention PvP in a weather-report discussing thread? Get real.

Howl

Sorceror

XanaxChimp;672422 said:

Thank you.

And now you turn it into an e-peen stroking thread about UO. Pathetic times 12031397234812403

And if you meant to quote that message, then you're retarded beyond words. How does it make any sense to reply to that with that?

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Lucifall;672430 said:
I am pretty positive if I had a ping below 100 I'd easily kill most of the self-proclaimed "good players" in this shard. Also, when did anyone here say north americans cheat? When did anyone in here even mention PvP in a weather-report discussing thread? Get real.

Get real? If your not american, you say we cheat... 90% of the shard's population isnt even americans. I get atleast one person a day saying i cheat.

Your the one who need's to let reality set in chump.

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Howl;672445 said:
And now you turn it into an e-peen stroking thread about UO. Pathetic times 12031397234812403

And if you meant to quote that message, then you're retarded beyond words. How does it make any sense to reply to that with that?

Why does someone like you say he doesn't care, but always show's he is caring far way to much.

Did you see how all those protesters started getting a bit more uppity and thrown in jail?

If only the cops would have kille them all. That would have been a move in the right direction to solve the real underlying issue - too many F-ing people.

PS its the Chinese that do all the cheating - get it straight :D

Lucifall

Knight

XanaxChimp;672451 said:
Get real? If your not american, you say we cheat... 90% of the shard's population isnt even americans. I get atleast one person a day saying i cheat.

Your the one who need's to let reality set in chump.

Wow, you are totally desolusional. Get back to your Reefer personna, it was actually more stuck to reality.

Mister Dank;672520 said:
stop lying to yourself

FML, got busted.

Lucifall

Knight

Mister Dank;672548 said:
he walks in with nothing

*interaction*

he walks away with a suit

wtf?

Meh. Second suit that kid loses because he doesn't bothers to farm insurance. I am not surprised.

Mister Dank

Knight

Lucifall;672553 said:
Meh. Second suit that kid loses because he doesn't bothers to farm insurance. I am not surprised.

from what I heard, he thought reefer was you and handed it over willingly

• Do I believe that mankind’s pollution affects the atmosphere and can cause climate change?
    Of course it could. It probably is... By a mild degree. Contrary to what some claim, said "dissident scientists" are in fact not even climatologists or meteorologists; they're basically as qualified to speak on the subject as people in TV ads who wear white lab coats and try to sound authoritative.
  • Should we be taking measures to reduce the amount of pollution we cause?
    This is a bit of a complicated thing. Personally, I don't truly consider CO2 a pollutant worth outright cutting... Energy consumption should be reduced for other reasons, however, such as economic ones. (less oil consumption = less demand = lower, more stable prices = less American/European dollars going to the middle east, etc.) I am however VERY concerned about other pollutants coming from the burning of fossil fuels which have had very OBVIOUS and well-documented ill effects on humans, such as nitrogen and sulphur dioxides, which produce acid rain, which has immediate, very visible effects that damage peoples' property. Additionally, there's mercury emissions, which create toxic air and corrode the aluminum frames of aircraft.
  • Has 'Global Warming' become a political tool?
    Everything's a political tool if it can be used as one. One of the basic rules of political science is that while people are generally rational, they are also stupid as hell.
  • Will I be using the excuse that cutting grass releases VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) into the atmosphere to stop me from cutting the grass nest summer?
    It's a mark of intelligence to take any excuse possible to not work. (full disclosure; my lease stipulates that my landlord takes care of the lawn, so... :p)

XanaxChimp

Wanderer

Nottheking;672600 said:
  • Do I believe that mankind’s pollution affects the atmosphere and can cause climate change?
    Of course it could. It probably is... By a mild degree. Contrary to what some claim, said "dissident scientists" are in fact not even climatologists or meteorologists; they're basically as qualified to speak on the subject as people in TV ads who wear white lab coats and try to sound authoritative.
  • Should we be taking measures to reduce the amount of pollution we cause?
    This is a bit of a complicated thing. Personally, I don't truly consider CO2 a pollutant worth outright cutting... Energy consumption should be reduced for other reasons, however, such as economic ones. (less oil consumption = less demand = lower, more stable prices = less American/European dollars going to the middle east, etc.) I am however VERY concerned about other pollutants coming from the burning of fossil fuels which have had very OBVIOUS and well-documented ill effects on humans, such as nitrogen and sulphur dioxides, which produce acid rain, which has immediate, very visible effects that damage peoples' property. Additionally, there's mercury emissions, which create toxic air and corrode the aluminum frames of aircraft.
  • Has 'Global Warming' become a political tool?
    Everything's a political tool if it can be used as one. One of the basic rules of political science is that while people are generally rational, they are also stupid as hell.
  • Will I be using the excuse that cutting grass releases VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) into the atmosphere to stop me from cutting the grass nest summer?
    It's a mark of intelligence to take any excuse possible to not work. (full disclosure; my lease stipulates that my landlord takes care of the lawn, so... :p)

Nice... Copy an pasted i give you an F for this Paper.