UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) The Magic of Halloween: A Portal Opens

Status
Not open for further replies.

missy22184

Sorceror
Re: The Magic of Halloween: A Portal Opens

I went and had a good time..I even got a Halloween Cloak.
It somehow went away after I left tho, although it said it would expire until Nov.4....Hmm, Shitty.

camper

Sorceror

If you die, and a healer res's your pets... what kind of skill loss do they get? Do they get the .1 skill loss as if you res'd them yourself, or do they receive the much larger loss as if someone else res'd them?

Elf

Sorceror

missy22184 said:
I went and had a good time..I even got a Halloween Cloak.
It somehow went away after I left tho, although it said it would expire until Nov.4....Hmm, Shitty.

It's so people can't horde the stuff and sell it for millions later as rares. I think time limit stuff like that is a great idea.

G8Keeper

Wanderer

Don't know, the time I died and went to the healer there he ressed me but not my pets.

Elf

Sorceror

camper said:
If you die, and a healer res's your pets... what kind of skill loss do they get? Do they get the .1 skill loss as if you res'd them yourself, or do they receive the much larger loss as if someone else res'd them?

It should be 1% for both....

argile

Sorceror

I don't think they were intended to disappear this soon, I lost my steed after the server reset for the time adjustment. (not a big deal)

Lippy

Wanderer

Aggghhhh Dont go in with insurance ! LoL I lost 50k :eek: in that pit , didnt get to loot anything im going to stick to making money not losing it , the place is insane LoL
i dont have tamers just mages but i tried like heck , i cant fight 2 cu sidhes ! Is it possible to make it so u dont lose insure there, --> i dont want to uninsure my armor . :confused: :cool:

P.S. 2 server crashes ? ugh , kinda laggy in the death pit but cool :D

Elf

Sorceror

kiawonk said:
like the fact that alot of houses in luna in fact the whole world that have been abandoned people even leaving signs up that they have left uo yet their houses still stand crowding lunas streets with empty vendors

It's the same way on OSI. As long as you have an active account, your house doesn't decay. This is a current OSI era style shard.

Its a known script and im sure all demiseians would have loved to try being a vampire.[

Again, unless it's on OSI(which it might be for all I know! OSI keeps changing stuff every 5 minutes it seems, and I haven't kept up with it in awhile), it most likely won't be on here. Everything here is coded and recoded to make sure it works with the RunUO code. They don't just pop in a few scripts and run it. :) It's much more professional than that.

rdx

Sorceror

does unead slayer works on those mobs? bah hittng for 15 dmg with ebolt...

lukin69

Knight

bah listen guys, use some strategy! and for the love of god, learn the power of the invisible spell =) lure something into a corner then everyone blast away on it. from what i saw, you dont have to do a heck of alot of dmg to something to get looting rights. fighting in crowds is safer. and prolly the worse thing to do is run away and inadvertantly drag more mobs in..then everyone dies....fun fun

Dig the event! :D :D

the problem is every douche bag stealth archer wants looting rights but relys on someone to tank, and in the proccess they lure more shit on the tanker and everyone dies

dracula <> king of halloween

read up on your history....

and also, I'm personally glad staff doesn't go to the runuo forums to grab random scripts to install and run. most of those extras are buggy and contain exploitable code. I seen a free shard that had a vampire quest that allowed you to steal the vamp weapons....and these were WAAAAY overpowered for a player to have....lame IMO

kudos to the staff, great event so far. I can't wait to give it another shot once server is back up.

to the people complaining about lag... get , over, it.

events == extra lag

I remember freezing for like a full minute on the anniverasy pokemon battle...when you pack 50-80 players in one small area, you are bound to have extra lag.

xaxas

Wanderer

Bah, its awesome, just make it last longer. With these server crashes I cant get enough of it lol :D

Wow, this is impressive. MSPaint maps FTW! At first glance, I thought those numbers on the map were on pumpkins, which would've been the height of cheesiness. (yeah, I know, "screw you NTK" but I'm just being faceteous here. :p)

But on a more serious note, this looks like it could be fun. I'll go in there and give it a try myself... Technically, if I can get ether good cover, I can take most enemies. Unless, of course, they do something like base some of the monsters off of balron, blood elemental, and succubi paragons... Those I can't solo with my mage.

And just as a note "good PvP'er" doesn't always mean "good PvM'er." The very best people, like Shake, Kaz, Xeres, and Zorak, may be all-around excellent, but for many of the other serious PvP'ers, I've noticed they can have surprisingly new-ish PvM'ing skills, at least for their dexxers and mages.

Oh, and who the hell told some people that Dracula was the King of Halloween? Bram Stoker's tale had nothing to do with that day. The real King of Halloween is Count Chocula, as we should all know. :p

Nietszej

Wanderer

has anyone else had this problem? -

Last night (GMT 2:30am ish) i recieved a 'Halloween Pumpkin' from the newbie vault area of Spookey Town, that are supposed to be used in Dr Strangespoofs thingy.
after getting it, i went back to luna and put it in my bank... but logging back on after the server downtime and its not there anymore.
Take note i recieved and banked my Pumpkin before SW.

i mean, im sure i can live without it lol, i was just wondering what they do if anyones tried one yet?

Wow, is it intentional that there's close to no safe point in the town, or is that just the result of lots and lots of noobs training all those monsters into the middle of town?

At any rate, it's very, very tough. I saw people dropping like flies, and I spent a lot of time running. I could solo most of them, sure, but they certainly weren't soloing ME!

Well, thus far, after a few minutes, I've recieved a "spooky shades" item, at least, while in the vampire crypt.

OutOfReiatsu

Wanderer

What can the pumpkins be used for apart from being transformed?

The Wolf Steed is pure Evil =)

Status
Not open for further replies.