UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) The Magic of Halloween: A Portal Opens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seer Mia

Wanderer
Re: The Magic of Halloween: A Portal Opens

The pumpkins just transform you, thats all.

There are no spawns in the town square, but there's really no way to stop players from running monsters around helter skelter. Prizes include sunglasses, special mounts, shroud of shadows, etc.

The permanent prizes drop off the bosses: ltots, scrolls, checks, special hairdye, etc.

pbguy434 said:
Because PvPers are obviously built for trammy events.
Yup, that kina sums up what I posted at first.

Though in honesty, my PvP mage is capable of handling those monsters, just not a bunch of them. It also stinks that even though many are blatently undead, "undead slayer" weapons and spellbooks have no effect on them.

rdx

Sorceror

i got 2x ethy charger, shroud and some weird googles;P now after changes monsters are rather easy copared to previous ones;D champ? well its bit laggy for me ~ 30 ppl casting spells+ summons+pets+fields+deco, it died before i could target it;PP

Oronur

Sorceror

Just a small question. I tried the whole day with my tamer to get some of these little items. I died dozens of times, my pet as well. I killed dozens over dozens of Monsters.

I only see Mages and Archers/Melee-Fighters with the Rewards. Is it just bad luck or do tamers dont get these things?

yyun006

Wanderer

lol omg the game is so slow for me that I just can't move at all when I got into the town lol...
Now even fishing for me is slow hahahaha
But it looks fun tho~~ well done staff! love you so much!

PS: how come everyone around me is moving fast while I can't move? is it my network problem or in game? (since the data in is ok but out is not :S)

rdx

Sorceror

Oronur said:
Just a small question. I tried the whole day with my tamer to get some of these little items. I died dozens of times, my pet as well. I killed dozens over dozens of Monsters.

I only see Mages and Archers/Melee-Fighters with the Rewards. Is it just bad luck or do tamers dont get these things?
well i used my necro/mage to get those rewards, tamers huh... you need to be lucky and dmg as many monsters as you can (i think you chave change to get one when you have looting rights), also i think hiryus are not best pets to fight there

SpiralIPY

Wanderer

does the robes/mounts just drop in your backpack or do u auctly got to loot them and does luck effect this lol

argile

Sorceror

I know all the items gets deleted after SW (which I can't understand why) but is anyone else noticing that if they were riding one of the steeds at server save that it is still taking up a control slot after they were deleted? I've been trying to figure out why I have 2 slots used up when I am only riding my horse and that is the only thing I can think of.... :confused:

Kelson

Wanderer

p01n7e said:
yea what are the prizes you get ? :)

So far i have gotten the halloween mount that says lasts untill nov 4th and i got 4 pumpkins but it seems nothing at all stays after 1am server down time.:confused:

p01n7e

Sorceror

i got 2 pumpkins, both transformed into some jigaboo mob but i transformed back to human cuz i wasn't able to ride my mount.

rdx

Sorceror

yea what a crap its gone after sw...;/

BTW whate the prizes fro killing chaps?!

rdx said:
yea what a crap its gone after sw...;/

BTW whate the prizes fro killing chaps?!
stop complaining. the staff has put a huge effort into this event. the items blow up in a few days anyways....its just for fun.

I'm loving my charger. and yes I have died a few times in there...but that was usually because I had 2-3 mobs on me and I was EoO to something else....

Seer Mia

Wanderer

Yes, the temporary prizes were intended to last longer, and there's not much I can do this round except apologize. The next time we do something like this though, the issue will be resolved. (Red and Green Christmas mounts anybody? :) )

The bosses pop up randomly throughout the day.

Bjo

Wanderer

dam ive been wating so long for somthing of this type but since i can barley move for a reson i have no idea off. im just gona be missing it :(

Is there any way to beat the apparent Ultimate enemy of Spookey Town... Lag-a-dilla?

Glad to see folks are starting to work together... though they'd never admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.