UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Complete) The Magic of Halloween: A Portal Opens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nietszej

Wanderer
Re: (Complete) The Magic of Halloween: A Portal Opens

ahem, sorry for the late post. that was an amazing event - thank you very much to the demise staff, i died loads but it was so much fun!
200k, 3 prize mounts and 11 pumpkins, woo!

ooh yeah and thanks to all the players who tanked whilst i spammed bleed attack :D (couldnt have done it without you)

Misty-demise

Wanderer

I died & died & died !!!:D Can tell I am crafter not fighter but had lots of fun. No prizes but enjoyed trying ( All 3 days) . Thanks :) ! You are a great staff !

Well I know this is long over, and i"m not sure how many people found this little fun fact out... BUT...

I realized that Tamers did NOT get any prizes at all. Their PETS did! I had a friend who's pet died right in front of him, and his auto open corpse thing popped up, and low and behold, a pumpkin and an ethy was on his dragons corpse.

I proceeded to do the "drop" command on my pets, and yes, got an ethy mount, as well as a halloween shroud/cloak thingy.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

LOL thats kind of funny. I should try that on my tamer now, maybe I have a bunch of doom arties that will pop out, too. :p

Actually I was curious how the whole city was built using statics but without requiring people to download the map. Since just object based it would not show up in radar. I gotta say they did a good job though, in terms of deco and such. Its not a 5 minute job to put together custom buildings like that.

Naddict

Sorceror

Red Squirrel said:
Actually I was curious how the whole city was built using statics but without requiring people to download the map. Since just object based it would not show up in radar. I gotta say they did a good job though, in terms of deco and such. Its not a 5 minute job to put together custom buildings like that.

Our little secret :p

Red Squirrel said:
Hmmm. A bunch of houses tiled together? :p
What made you think that they were statics? :confused:

The way the mini-map worked, it seemed pretty clear that the WHOLE THING was a case of houses. Now, I wish I'd used UOAM at any point in there, that that would've confirmed it.

Red Squirrel

Wanderer

It's not exactly statics, but it's almost as it was, as non statics won't show up in the radar map. Like if you go [tile static 123 and place a tile area, each tile is an object. Basically it would be lag city and it was not really laggy. I'm thinking it's using the housing system and the signs were moved or something. (can't delete, but can move them)

Status
Not open for further replies.