UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Congrats America, we made History.

Re: Congrats America, we made History.

True, it's not that the government lacks some budgetary problems, but enough is laid out that it's not that hard to find all the spots like that if you follow the trail. And the places where the tax money strays from where it should be going isn't directly the fault of the federal goverment, but rather, the Federal Agencies and ESPECIALLY the State governments after they've been allocated a share. A common example of this is porkbarrel spending, such as that afforementioned Bridge to Nowhere, evidence of how wildly corrupt the Alaskan Government is. Come to think of it, there's a lot of political parralels between Alaska and the Deep South. :p

And if memory serves, wasn't the main source for the New Orleans levees' fund supposed to be a municipal sales tax, (which as I recall, is rather hefty) rather than federal funds? Either way, of course, it is taxation.

woodycook

Knight

The law says only what it can say, which is that the federal income tax applies only to foreign-related commerce. It does not apply to purely domestic commerce-income derived from within the United States. This is shown in Section 861 of the Internal Revenue Code of the Code of Federal Regulations, where categories of income not exempt from federal taxation are explicitly enumerated. The domestic income of the average citizen is not included in this enumeration because of constitutional restrictions.

The federal government's powers are few and defined. Its powers are enumerated explicitly in Article One, Section Eight of the Constitution. The power to lay taxes extends merely to foreign commerce and few other stipulations. This is reinforced by the tax laws stating only those with income related to foreign commerce are not exempt from paying a federal income tax.

It is believed the 16th Amendment granted Congress the power to tax everyone's income. This view is as fraudulent as the federal income tax's application. Numerous judicial rulings have upheld the same verdict: The federal government was conferred no new powers of taxation by the 16th Amendment. The federal income tax does not owe its legitimacy to this amendment. It only owes its misapplication to its misinterpretation.

I would rather be known as a conspiracy theorist questioning what our government does rather than blindly following a flag.

America has a lot more things up her devilish little sleeves than you can imagine.

woodycook;474260 said:
I would rather be known as a conspiracy theorist questioning what our government does rather than blindly following a flag.
I'd personally be a rational, educated individual than either. And the former sounds a tad worse, to be honest, because it's like someone's rebelling just to rebel.

woodycook;474260 said:
America has a lot more things up her devilish little sleeves than you can imagine.
Actually, no. As I told you, I'm a political scientist. So it's my nature to be ludicrously more informed than the educational plebians.

Two Wolves

Knight

woodycook;474260 said:

Maybe the veracity of that kind of claim really depends on how weird the imagination of the individual is.

woodycook

Knight

Nottheking;474303 said:
I'm a political scientist.

Oh okay, that explains everything. Sorry, I should have known that you were smarter than all the Plebians.

pbguy434

Knight

woodycook;474345 said:
Oh okay, that explains everything. Sorry, I should have known that you were smarter than all the Plebians.
It takes a lot of debating skill to take someone out of context, good job.

Ironically, the president has no control over the economy. Go figure that being the leader of the executive branch would mean you can't pass laws to regulate the markets or imprison corrupt CEOs and politicians. It's almost like we're asking the president to enforce their promises by using the only power they do have: control of the army.

Oh, but he can't declare war, nor end it.

Hurray for misleading information in politics.

J

John Doe

I'm still the best, as always.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Ok, nothing I'm about to say indicates any desire for such to happen.

I just think it's funny that America is so full of itself for voting a "black" man into office, knowing full well the guy is already as good as dead. Some redneck white-trash hillbilly is going to remind us what America is really all about: white power. Before you flame me, just think of it. It took 44 tries to get someone other than some pasty rich white fuck into office. Good job America. You succeeded, if only for a while. It really is touching to think of all that sentimentality related to supposedly "breaking the chains" of bigotry and racism, but be not deluded by this minor victory.

Until we elect a Canadian, we are simply missing the mark.

Applesauce for President 2012

(I could give a rats ass who runs the country, as their belief systems do not sway my own. As long as a man can put in a good hard days work, come home and drink a beer, smoke a bowl of some purple kush...)

Tommy Chong for President 2009 (yeah, 4 years, wtfe)

Yeah, basically: YAY OBAMA! (puts away pom-poms) Lets hope he decides to stay out of Dallas.

*Nothing I said was offensive or even overly presumptuous. Even NTK can't deny the logical outcome of this election. It's sad really.*

And now for the offensive part of the program:

I'm just glad Obama got it... at least we got to elect a person of color instead of having Palin forced on us when MC died of old age... sorry, but I'd rather have Tyrone Biggums running the country than any woman I've ever seen with that presidential twinkle in her eye.

dxmfixation;474543 said:
Ok, nothing I'm about to say indicates any desire for such to happen.

I just think it's funny that America is so full of itself for voting a "black" man into office, knowing full well the guy is already as good as dead. Some redneck white-trash hillbilly is going to remind us what America is really all about: white power. Before you flame me, just think of it. It took 44 tries to get someone other than some pasty rich white fuck into office. Good job America. You succeeded, if only for a while. It really is touching to think of all that sentimentality related to supposedly "breaking the chains" of bigotry and racism, but be not deluded by this minor victory.

Until we elect a Canadian, we are simply missing the mark.

Applesauce for President 2012

(I could give a rats ass who runs the country, as their belief systems do not sway my own. As long as a man can put in a good hard days work, come home and drink a beer, smoke a bowl of some purple kush...)

Tommy Chong for President 2009 (yeah, 4 years, wtfe)

Yeah, basically: YAY OBAMA! (puts away pom-poms) Lets hope he decides to stay out of Dallas.

*Nothing I said was offensive or even overly presumptuous. Even NTK can't deny the logical outcome of this election. It's sad really.*

And now for the offensive part of the program:

I'm just glad Obama got it... at least we got to elect a person of color instead of having Palin forced on us when MC died of old age... sorry, but I'd rather have Tyrone Biggums running the country than any woman I've ever seen with that presidential twinkle in her eye.

lmao

Blacula

Knight

dxmfixation;474543 said:
Some redneck white-trash hillbilly is going to remind us what America is really all about: white power.

I'm just glad Obama got it... at least we got to elect a person of color instead of having Palin forced on us when MC died of old age...
qft fruit! :>

woodycook

Knight

I hate the morons that think America is going to crumble or something because someone is "running" America who doesn't have white skin.

Kelroth

Wanderer

I can't understand how Americans can believe that Obama can't do his job and that they have to "prepare for the worst". Have you all already forgotten what the last 8 years of Bush brought you? Seriously now. You guys have been through the worst. Things can only go up from here.

If Obama were white, with the same beliefs and values he has, nothing would be different. So give it a rest. That's why there are still racist people out there, they can't understand the concept that skin color is just that, skin color.

Digatalas

Knight

dxmfixation;474543 said:
I just think it's funny that America is so full of itself for voting a "black" man into office, knowing full well the guy is already as good as dead. Some redneck white-trash hillbilly is going to remind us what America is really all about: white power.

The bad part is.... HE IS HALF WHITE!! His mother was a white woman! so we also elected a white man to president... or a "mutt" like Obama said himself yesterday morning..

dxmfixation;474543 said:

lmao

woodycook;474659 said:
I hate the morons that think America is going to crumble or something because someone is "running" America who doesn't have white skin.

There is sometimes a reason, or in my case anyways why i think our country is gonna crash... he just isn't cut out for the job, i mean, he got the racial vote. honestly, like 80% of his voters were black right? McCain had the experience and his lack of understanding in the economy doesn't matter. he has no control in the economy people. But, at least Biden is there after(IF) Obama is assassinated.

Kelroth;474735 said:
I can't understand how Americans can believe that Obama can't do his job and that they have to "prepare for the worst". Have you all already forgotten what the last 8 years of Bush brought you? Seriously now. You guys have been through the worst. Things can only go up from here.
Well i fully supported Bush, after all, few Americans have died in this war compared with the World Wars. Around 700,000 in WWII, but 5,000 now? i know that is still alot and im not belittling our troops but i think we have been successful overseas. if we didn't fight them there, we would fight them here....
Kelroth;474735 said:
If Obama were white, with the same beliefs and values he has, nothing would be different. So give it a rest. That's why there are still racist people out there, they can't understand the concept that skin color is just that, skin color.

To underlined part: He wouldn't even be president, all the black people that wouldn't have voted, well, wouldn't have voted. But since he was black i firmly believe he got the racial vote.

Also, your so called racist people are not all white. in fact, i think less are white and more are other races now days. honestly, i do believe that, and i live in the south where there are the most racist people, and there are vast majorities of every race that are racist...

Mister Dank

Knight

Digatalas;474899 said:
But those states are also like 60% white too i believe. That was expected though.

So he wins the race vote in other states, but not where it could actually make a big difference?

Digatalas, if you're worried about your money come here, in Bulgaria. Flat tax 10%, some of the taxes are even lower :D
And I'm not sure what's so great about McCain's economy ideas since he wants lower taxes and he wants to make more wars. You have national debt $9 000 000 000 000 which I'm not pretty sure but might explode in your face one day.