UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Congrats America, we made History.

woodycook

Knight
Re: Congrats America, we made History.

I bust ass sweeping up wheelbarrows full of Macaw shit for fucking 10 dollars an hour.

I should get some health care because I literally get shat on.

Trever

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;472536 said:
I'm going to run for American president next term. If Barack can overcome all the extremists in the South, surely a Canadian can overcome the hatred of all Americans

you Canadians gave us hockey and kick ass beer, you got my vote! =D

ne14pic

Sorceror

Trever;473844 said:
you Canadians gave us hockey and kick ass beer, you got my vote! =D

but keep your shitty bacon north of the border.

Omni

Wanderer

lukin69;472953 said:
hope everyone enjoys their rights trampled on, children taught that there is nothing wrong with being gay, its cool to murder unborn infants and once my salary gets up above 250k i need to start signing my paychecks over to bob the homeless ***** because he lost his job too and now he can mooch off my ass.

i mean my ******* god its like no one even fucking listened to the BILE/FILTH that spews from obamas mouth.

ugh.
who said there is anything wrong with being gay
? its not a choice, well i guess you could choose to suppress it but all sorts of disorders come from that. dont bash that which you do not understand

wwebb

Sorceror

Nottheking;473585 said:
I'd say that probably the bulk of ALL people living in there (not just the lower classes) do live up to some stereotype or another.

Having lived in LA (both the New Orleans area and backwoods BFE), MS, AL, TX, NC, and CA, and visiting more places across the country as well, I'd have to say that is a pretty unfair assumption. Different culture, yes. But I've met bigotted, uneducated, worthless trash all over this great land.

woodycook

Knight

250,000 dollars are more than enough to be happy with. If one day I do start making over 250 grand a year I wouldn't care to pass out some to poor bastards because I once was in their shoes.

And who cares if someones gay? I think if gay people can't marry then neither should a man and woman be able to. I don't plan on ever getting married because its a drag not to mention you would have to start paying a marriage tax.

Don't think I'm endorsing Obama or anything, A large majority of everything he believes in is total shit, but then again so is every politicians views apart from a good 3-4.

Lucifall

Knight

woodycook;473950 said:
250,000 dollars are more than enough to be happy with. If one day I do start making over 250 grand a year I wouldn't care to pass out some to poor bastards because I once was in their shoes.

And who cares if someones gay? I think if gay people can't marry then neither should a man and woman be able to. I don't plan on ever getting married because its a drag not to mention you would have to start paying a marriage tax.

Don't think I'm endorsing Obama or anything, A large majority of everything he believes in is total shit, but then again so is every politicians views apart from a good 3-4.

You guys have taxes even for being married? Lmao, srlsy.

Omni

Wanderer

yeah man, im totally gay. what are you gunna do?

lol :(

myspace.com/ism3llbacon

psz

Administrator

Lucifall;473967 said:
You guys have taxes even for being married? Lmao, srlsy.

When you buy something, you pay sales tax.

When you sell something, you're taxed for the income.

When you still have inventory at the end of the fiscal year, you're taxed on it.

When you die... You guessed it: You get taxed.

pbguy434

Knight

Omni;473986 said:
yeah man, im totally gay. what are you gunna do?

lol :(

myspace.com/ism3llbacon

Wait...Are you trying to say that MySpace proves something here?

Omni

Wanderer

nah it just says it on there, so that he understood i wasnt joking, if he looked.

but no one cares, right?

woodycook

Knight

We are taxed a "Federal Income Tax" which is a Tax we must pay for working for money. (probably to pay off our other taxes) The worst part about it is that there is no law made that states we must even pay a federal income tax. If you don't pay it however, criminals break down your door and actually take all your belongings and property. Our government refuses to even tell us what they spend it on. (Even though there is a law that states they have to.) Lameeee

woodycook;474053 said:
We are taxed a "Federal Income Tax" which is a Tax we must pay for working for money. (probably to pay off our other taxes) The worst part about it is that there is no law made that states we must even pay a federal income tax. If you don't pay it however, criminals break down your door and actually take all your belongings and property. Our government refuses to even tell us what they spend it on. (Even though there is a law that states they have to.) Lameeee
Um, two things for mr. anarchist/conspiracy-theorist:
  • Federal Income tax is fully within the law, as it was permitted by the Sixteenth Amendment of the US Constitution. It makes it pretty clear, and no, it trumps all other law, since a US Constitutional Amendment is the highest form of law there is; it is not subject to Judicial Review, and hence can't be made invalid. It's the kind of law that makes OTHERS invalid, and the only way for it to be removed is another amendment repealing it.
  • The government does tell us what they do with the money; it's called a budget. Your loss if you're too lazy to read through all the pages that detail each and every allocation; just because you refuse to read it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Also, your persistent use of bold for all your posts is annoying, and only reduces the level of seriousness you receive.

woodycook

Knight

Nottheking;474058 said:
  • Federal Income tax is fully within the law, as it was permitted by the Sixteenth Amendment of the US Constitution. It makes it pretty clear, and no, it trumps all other law, since a US Constitutional Amendment is the highest form of law there is; it is not subject to Judicial Review, and hence can't be made invalid. It's the kind of law that makes OTHERS invalid, and the only way for it to be removed is another amendment repealing it.
  • The government does tell us what they do with the money; it's called a budget. Your loss if you're too lazy to read through all the pages that detail each and every allocation; just because you refuse to read it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Also, your persistent use of bold for all your posts is annoying, and only reduces the level of seriousness you receive.

Evidently your too lazy to point out where it says a Federal Income tax is legal. There have been people that beat the government in court because they proved there is no law.

Research, it does the body well.

And sorry buddy, but billions are missing when the money is added up in every budget.

Its funny, that the head hauncho of the IRS cannot even explain how it is legal.

Go rub another one off to an American flag plz.

lordwolfx

Knight

Nottheking;474058 said:

QFT

I might also point to our right to bear arms?

how many times has that been challenged?

woodycook;474064 said:
Evidently your too lazy to point out where it says a Federal Income tax is legal. There have been people that beat the government in court because they proved there is no law.

Research, it does the body well.
Apparently you're too lazy or dogmatic in your conspiracy theories to even notice that I provided you with a link to precisely where it said it was legal. Again, because you refuse to read something does not disprove it. In fact, it really just costs you all credibility; everyone here now knows you for an anti-American conspiracy theorist.

And no, no one's ever "proved there is no law." You're making it up. Again, I'd just advise you stop talking; you're just an uneducated conspiracy theorist who hates American government just repeating your utterly false statements and ignoring all evidence presented to you by an extremely well-versed political scientist. Honestly, this can only end badly for you.

psz

Administrator

There are, however, discrepancies in the budget almost every year.

Bridges to nowhere, $10,000 plungers, etc.

Money gets earmarked, but doesn't always go to what it's been earmarked for. (WTC, anyone? Levees? Education?)

Safe to say someone somewhere is loopholing some money into their own pockets (or, in Louisiana, a freezer)

Oh, and Woody, here's the 16th Ammendment:
Amendment XVI.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.