UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Good Day Demise

Bjorg

Wanderer
Re: Good Day Demise

*chuckles* Aye Vic, I'll do my best to send people out the door and not the windows. *chuckles*

Walks over to the boy with the knife... looks puzzled. Waves hand in front of his unmoving eyes. "I think you are right, Vic. He seems to be in some kind of trance." Reaches out carefully and removes the bloody knife from the boys hand. Wiping the blood off, he hands the knife to Vic and says, "here, hang onto this."

*takes the knife from Wrongway and walks behind the counter. Once there he folds a cloth around the knife and slips it away*

Hmm...well he is welcome back to it once he comes to.

The window thing is appreciated friend. How are you today anyhow? *motions for the man to sit again*

Bjorg

Wanderer

"Doing better now that I'm all patched up." says Wrongway. "That grub ye fixed was very tasty and filled the hole in my belly quite nicely"
*looks thoughtful*

"Ya know... kind of makes a man want to sing"

*chugging down the remaining ale in his mug and smacking it smartly on the bar*
*clears his throat* *hic*

*begins to sing loudly and off key*

"Three Cheers for the bartender,
bartender, bartender,
Three Cheers for the bartender,
bartender, man...
He Drinks and he cusses,
and winks at the lasses,
Three Cheers for the bartender,
bartender, Man!"

*Guffaws in laughter*

" . . . or how about this one...
Ooooooooohhhh, Ale was spilled on the bar room floor,
and the bar was closed for the night! *chugs some more ale*
Annnnnnnnnnnd, out of the hole, came a little brown mouse,
and he sat in the pale moon light! *belch*
Welllllll..... he lapped up the liquor on the bar room floor,
and back on his haunches he sat! *folds arms and sits on a bar stool*
*raising the mug of ale into the air*
Annnnnd all night long you could hear him ROOOAAAARRR.......
bring on the G@#$ D@#@#$ CAT!"

*insane laughter*

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy pushes the door open and smiles broadly as he comes in. "'ail, mates!" He swaggers up to the bar and tosses the paper package up on the countertop. "Can I 'ave another ale, sir?"

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy turns around to Wrongway... "I bought a present for th'tavern." He pushes the gift closer to Vic.

Bjorg

Wanderer

"Why, that's very nice of ye, Speedy!" says Wrongway.
Is that how ye wear out your welcome everywhere you go? Giving people gifts?
*chuckles*

"You're a fine lad." *slapping Speedy on the back*

*chuckles at Wrongway's singing*

I didn't realize I was going to offer live entertainment, that 'ought to attrack a bit more business...*smiles slily*

Another ale it is though, maybe we'll get a sonnet next?

Hello again Speedy *hands the man an ale as requested*

Hmm....a present? *picks up the package and examines it, turning it around in his hands*

You shouldn't have, whatever it is let me pay you back for it.

Bjorg

Wanderer

"Hmmm... a Sonnet..." says Wrongway

"I'm not sure what a Sonnet is... sounds cultured... how 'bout a Limmerick instead?!"

*clears throat*

There once was a hag from Serps Hold
Who was accused of being to old.
She jumped on the table
Said there's none more able
than a Hag with a guy who has gold!

*bows low*

OOC: Can't believe I'm wasting all these fine original compositions here in the forums when I could win a prize in one of the writing compositions in game! LOL ... or NOT! :D

*claps*

Well done Wrongway you might never have to pay for a drink again.

What a week eh? Do you ever take any time off or is it a constant fight against vermin?

Bjorg

Wanderer

*gets a serious look on his face*

Time off? Why do you think I drink, Vic? It's the only bit of joy there is in the world. The thieves and cutthroats never take a vacation. They are constantly watching and the minute you let your guard down, they are picking your pocket or sticking a knife in your ribs. *Wrongway's face takes on a hardened look and his knuckles turn white as he grips the ale mug.*

Aye, one night long ago, I was enjoying myself in the woods. Chasing wood sprites and fishing in the stream. While I was gone some briggands broke down our front door. Put a knife in my old man's ribs. They had their way with me mother before they killed her as well. The took everything of value to me... and I'll never rest until I find them.

Shaking himself as if returning from a vision, Wrongway takes another drink of ale, puts the mug on the counter and says, "In the mean time, my friend, if I run across any of their kind the world will be a better place if I help them along to their ancestors. I've had enough for this evening. I better be getting off to the Collective. I need to ride patrol and then get some shuteye."

Looking Victor square in the eye, "You take care of yourself, now, hear?"

*slapping Speedy on the back*

"You stay out of trouble laddie."

*Pulling his cloak around his shoulders, Wrongway heads for the door. There is not as much swagger in his step as there was when he came in. It would seem he has the weight of the world on his shoulders as he closes the door to the tavern behind him, mounts his horse, and rides off into the night.*

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy lets out a huff of air with Wrongway's slap on the bag. He smiles and watches him exit and wonders just where he is off to. His jolly nature seemed to disspate with the story told of his family... rightfully so, of course.

He turns back to Vic. "Pay m'back? No, sir... if'n yer gonna let me do some sweepin', then you must accept this token. With an honest job seems I'll be able to stay in th'area a bit longer than I was thinkin'." He takes a healthy drink from the mug in front of him. "So, sir, where is this broom I shall be callin' my ole lady?"

*gives Wrongway an understanding nod*

Safe travels my friend, I am sure all present look forward to your next visit. Until then may your path be clear and horse steady...

*faces Speedy with a slight curl to his lip*

Alright then lets have a look at what is in this package shall we?

*slips the twine from the paper and then slowly unwraps the packaging. He pulls from the envelope two full aprons and holds them up*

Ah! Well done indeed. A fitting gift to get things going.

*Vik slips one on and sizes it up*

Hey, what do you know it is a good fit!

*hands the other to Speedy*

Well, follow the hallway behind the bar. There is a closet at the end of the hall containing a selection of different brooms. Pick the one you like and feel free to get acquanited. Do you need a snack before you get going?

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

"Still full from the sausage. I'll just go ahead and get started..." Speedy flashes a smile and slides behind the bar and starts down the hallway.

*slowly makes his way through the tavern door, a smile on his face to start the week*

Good Day all, I do so hope everyone's weekend activities were productive.

*starts cleaning come glasses*

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Speedy drags himself through the front door, obviously exhausted. He hides a yawn behind his hand and makes his way over to the aprons hanging on a peg. He pulls one down and ties it on then goes to the back to grab the broom he's become so familiar with.

"Mornin', Vic."

*grins as Speedy enters the tavern*

Good Day my friend, why don't you sit for a bit before getting to work? I can start you off with a cup of tar err...cheap coffee...

*motions to a large pot warming on the grittle*

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

"Not right now, sir... just gotta get the heart pumpinn' - maybe in 20 er so." Speedy stretched out. "Long night, heh"

*grins slightly at Speedy*

Ah when you are young that is the time to have those long nights...

When you are old like me...well that is another story.

*chuckles a bit*

I'll be cleaning up the cooking area a bit if you need anything. Hopefully we will get some patrons to converse with...