UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

~ The PVP Movement ~

~ The PVP Movement ~

Hello Players of Demise, As you all know the pvp here on demise inst what it used to be. And with the recent banning of players. The pvp population has become even smaller. Now with that said most people know me as Otis or Shifty Da Clown but for those who don't i enjoy to pvp an iam an honest player of demise.

So with all that in mind im thinking of starting a PVP movement. Ide like to get players together an form one big guild an start recruiting more players an train them for pvp. Now this may not work an all this may be a waste of time . but please . if you guys want the pvp to get better we have to do something .

All experienced pvpers that want to help out PM me an we can talk my msn is ([email protected])
we need to get together an make pvp better by getting more pvpers.

im now accepting gold an item donations for use twords the help with this idea/program. the gold an items will not be used for my use. i can be trusted iam more about my rep than some stupid gold or items .

If you want to help the pvp of demise then PM me .
an we can talk
Thanks

Dallas aka Shifty Da Clown aka Otis aka LoTus

dxmfixation

Wanderer
Re: ~ The PVP Movement ~

There's plenty of pvp... it just sucks. The only way it is going to get any better is if the big guilds split in half and everyone drops alliance. Then pvp would be fun again. But it's not happening. What we have right now is akin to the Cold War. Only instead of the US and Russia it's the US and Asia. Both sides have grown to counter the other until half of the pvp population is on one side or the other. There are several smaller guilds that might have good pks, but against the might of the bigger guilds they can't really affect anything.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

well i say we begin to hold our own tournaments and stuff, maybe more duels and stuff than ganks and field fights. I mean field is awesome but field fighting with 2 people is lame.

shiftydaclown;302175 said:
Hello Players of Demise, As you all know the pvp here on demise inst what it used to be. And with the recent banning of players. The pvp population has become even smaller. Now with that said most people know me as Otis or Shifty Da Clown but for those who don't i enjoy to pvp an iam an honest player of demise.

So with all that in mind im thinking of starting a PVP movement. Ide like to get players together an form one big guild an start recruiting more players an train them for pvp. Now this may not work an all this may be a waste of time . but please . if you guys want the pvp to get better we have to do something .

All experienced pvpers that want to help out PM me an we can talk my msn is ([email protected])
we need to get together an make pvp better by getting more pvpers.

im now accepting gold an item donations for use twords the help with this idea/program. the gold an items will not be used for my use. i can be trusted iam more about my rep than some stupid gold or items .

If you want to help the pvp of demise then PM me .
an we can talk
Thanks

Dallas aka Shifty Da Clown aka Otis aka LoTus
Who are you? I don't think I've ever seen you in-game.

Just some advice, get some street cred before you try something like this. Rza was famous and his attempt still fell through with only a few people converted from tram to fel.

Shade did a good job of this with NME, most members (99%) came from tram and it took us a long time to take the scrolls at a champ against e. but we made it eventually. Now that I think about it I can't believe that Zach used to criticize us on our pvp skill when we had only been in fel for 4-6weeks, honestly it takes years to learn the pvp fundamentals of the game.

dxmfixation;302341 said:
Only instead of the US and Russia it's the US and Asia.

Just because I'm a smart ass, and I hate seeing little errors like this.... Russia is part of Asia... Russia is the country, Asia's the continent. But I'm pretty sure you meant China/Japan, etc.

Sorry Fix, i love you.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;302349 said:
Just because I'm a smart ass, and I hate seeing little errors like this.... Russia is part of Asia... Russia is the country, Asia's the continent. But I'm pretty sure you meant China/Japan, etc.

Sorry Fix, i love you.

Just to return the favor my statement stands as US vs. Asia. Your assumption leaves out the crucial Koreans, known masters of powergaming. I understand the jump from country to continent, but that doesn't make my comment any less valid. I made no error, you made an error in assuming I JUST meant Japan and China.

We can just move the brit gate pvp to Bucs.

Then there'll be no househiders/guardzone sitter.

But actually, champs pvp ftw.

dxmfixation;302352 said:
Just to return the favor my statement stands as US vs. Asia. Your assumption leaves out the crucial Koreans, known masters of powergaming. I understand the jump from country to continent, but that doesn't make my comment any less valid. I made no error, you made an error in assuming I JUST meant Japan and China.

lol ahh sir, but you must have missed my "etc" which is supposed to cover the rest of them... lol.

oh the silly things we can argue about.

OK well most ppl do know me
i started out pvp with NME
Shade Helped me ALOT an in return i gave NME a website .
im always at brit gate . an finally ive been doing more an more pvp .
I have a stealth archer an .Mae'Var helped me with that .

If you dont know me just stop around brit gate an look for Otis .
i had another Forum account shiftydaclown1 but email got deleted so i made a new one with new email .

i respect each an every pvper here on demise even though some have there way of pvp which may include House hiding but u know we it comes to 1 on 1 its all the same usually.

Anyways i say we either donate items or money to someone or me an ill hold an event twice a week . like a tourny an the winner gets the Item so to speak . i can post the event an the rules on the forums an hold it at brit or my house (dueling pit with audience viewing area) an gate to my house an pass out runes ... we can make it happen

we can have team duels an set up field duels we can do coons an hope for raids to increase pvp .
an shade miss ya help bro . =]

now i hope u guys can trust me if not thats ur own thoughts an everything about me . just hear me out .ask the pppl who know me like shade paragondancer an more im a honest player.

LETS MAKE PVP FUNNER

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

shiftydaclown;302449 said:
LETS MAKE PVP FUNNER

since R.W and lots of FM were banned, Chi ppl isnt scared anymore so they back in Demise. "Al pacino quote : hUAAA!!!"

pkrlz

Knight

MALKOVICH;302473 said:
since R.W and lots of FM were banned, Chi ppl isnt scared anymore so they back in Demise. "Al pacino quote : hUAAA!!!"

cry little child :)
R.w or may i say modify razor clients? heal loop?

Buiu

Knight

u wanna do that how? if gunz and allys only can pvp inside his houses even with more numbers?