UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

~ The PVP Movement ~

MALKOVICH

Wanderer
Re: ~ The PVP Movement ~

lol. everyone is lying lol... serrano is from CU.... so he is out of this thread...

show ur ass in field and stop the forum pvp....

im TONY MONTANA and i will kill you... so prepear to die.. I was joking about cri, cri is my friend and if he can kill you, i will kill you too .. so prepeare to die young padawang....

xLegacyx

Wanderer

You know what I think...
You all a bunch of twatsacks and need to grow the fsck up.
PvP for fun, have a good time. Learn that you have more fun when your layed back and enjoy playing. If you get beat, so be it. The other person is a nood asz shit, so be it. There name will be known as a nood. Dont sit here and flame like a bunch of 10th grade girls.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

shiftydaclown;302762 said:
why does a thread i create to help with pvp in demise that i took the time to think of an try to make the effort ......totally fails because ppl talk shit to other ppl in it ....i dont understand at all..oh well it was a good try i guess

People like malkovich are the reason. And aslong as people like him are still in demise i don't see any improvement coming anytime soon.

luigi-demise;302910 said:
People like malkovich are the reason. And aslong as people like him are still in demise i don't see any improvement coming anytime soon.

ok enough said on my part i tryed oh well
nothing changed an btw.....Mae'Var is back

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

xLegacyx;302897 said:
You know what I think...
You all a bunch of twatsacks and need to grow the fsck up.
PvP for fun, have a good time. Learn that you have more fun when your layed back and enjoy playing. If you get beat, so be it. The other person is a nood asz shit, so be it. There name will be known as a nood. Dont sit here and flame like a bunch of 10th grade girls.

yea man. agreed with you.. but still is fun lol

MALKOVICH;302694 said:
Stalker nobody needs to hack to kill you.. U know what... Arwen, Biggie, Pumpkin, Tortu, Cyan are infinite better pvpers than you.
Last time I checked I was on your guild roster.

Applesauce2

Wanderer

MALKOVICH;302691 said:
Chi = lawl.exe, playuo.exe the others dont exist. nobody knows them.... tell me your other guys? please tellme.... mmm LAKAI ? Blood ? lolz And im sorry that your best pvper leave you guys to joing F.M... that hurt you so bad, thats why u hate us lol

Oh god, it's Tony Montana[GUNz] everyone...still trying to slap together a coherent flame post? Try again.

The only time you killed me 1v1 Tony, was when you pre-casted blood oath against my wtfown combo, and pain spiked me shortly after...damn that take's a large amount of talent. Besides that I can't even emphasize enough how bad you are for someone who *tries* to talk so much shit to a superior guild, as well as a superior player.

You and El Magico, the 2 best people on your guild roster, suck. The rest are composed of terrible mages and dexxers, with a special guest appearance by Aerosaphali!

Someone lich lord this before he tries to reply in Engrish

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

Applesauce2;302980 said:
was when you pre-casted blood oath against my wtfown combo, and pain spiked me shortly after...

tell gms to bann blood oath and pain spike so u can win.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

stalker-demise;302977 said:
Last time I checked I was on your guild roster.

lol i confused.. i thought you were Walker.. a blue archer unguilded noob that talk shit in brit mg.

tortu

Wanderer

Applesauce2;302980 said:
You and El Magico, the 2 best people on your guild roster, suck. The rest are composed of terrible mages and dexxers, with a special guest appearance by Aerosaphali!

Someone lich lord this before he tries to reply in Engrish

WTF u talking about me??
The one that sux its u.

Applesauce2

Wanderer

MALKOVICH;302982 said:
tell gms to bann blood oath and pain spike so u can win.

Um, I wasn't complaining, I was just saying that was the only time you *technically* killed me...Other than that your just another terrible foreign spell caster

Vas Ort Flam
[Explosion]

What it do???:confused:

Applesauce2

Wanderer

tortu;302988 said:
WTF u talking about me??
The one that sux its u.

Lol ok tortu, go tab into war mode against some unsuited blue mages and leave the big talk to the good players

Move the brit gate pvp to bucs.

All the reds just go to bucs instead of Brit gate for fighting.

Then the guard zone sitters will sit in the brit gate guard zone alone and finally get bored, then they will move to bucs too.

:/

This is just my best wish, lol. It might never happen anyway.

tortu

Wanderer

Applesauce2;302992 said:
Lol ok tortu, go tab into war mode against some unsuited blue mages and leave the big talk to the good players

haha u funny man all players in demise ALL need to run from me also when 3 are at my back ganking me and 1 running from me...