UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

~ The PVP Movement ~

Applesauce2

Wanderer
Re: ~ The PVP Movement ~

tortu;302996 said:
haha u funny man all players in demise ALL need to run from me also when 3 are at my back ganking me and 1 running from me...

I sure hope he's kidding guys

Applesauce2

Wanderer

tortu;303006 said:
???

not true??

???

who are u in game say your character name...

I was Lakai Mr. Dryad archer

Oh and it is true..GUNz is a bad guild....GUNz has always BEEN a bad guild....GUNz will always BE a bad guild

tortu

Wanderer

Applesauce2;303011 said:
I was Lakai Mr. Dryad archer

Oh and it is true..GUNz is a bad guild....GUNz has always BEEN a bad guild....GUNz will always BE a bad guild

i think u are banned? right?

why??

ilegal programs u can only play cheatting????

You and your cheat's and i still own u. Man u always run from me, always. You never killed me. NEVER, so please if u wanna say something prove it and if u wanna come back stop cheatting. Same as some of your friends that are still playing. (with ilegal programs)

About Gunz...
I can say something to all players here. We are the only guild that most player have 200+ ping and we do good, we got lots of latins players that are learning that are very far from demise server computer. So if u are in usa next to that server u probaly ping 10 and still die sometimes by us. what does that mean...
If we got same ping as u pufff imagine... Thats all man.

Why i play with Tortu?
because of my lag. you can se me play with my mage till 10 pm untill maby 1am or 2am at that time i have 100+ - 120+ ping so still little lag and what about u ????? 10 - 30 ping + ilegal programs to kill a 200+ ping guy puff and u die also so that shows u suck man.

why u see GUNz members at house all time?

1- we own that house, its guild house... so dont talk shit... (i think u got also a house right? u dont use it?

2- most people we have are new here we just bring like 10 new people here learning and helping get nice stuff. so what they can do? look pvp and gank you. yes GANK. at the end u die. dont matter how.

3- STFU.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

tortu;303014 said:
i think u are banned? right?

why??

ilegal programs u can only play cheatting????

You and your cheat's and i still own u. Man u always run from me, always. You never killed me. NEVER, so please if u wanna say something prove it and if u wanna come back stop cheatting. Same as some of your friends that are still playing. (with ilegal programs)

About Gunz...
I can say something to all players here. We are the only guild that most player have 200+ ping and we do good, we got lots of latins players that are learning that are very far from demise server computer. So if u are in usa next to that server u probaly ping 10 and still die sometimes by us. what does that mean...
If we got same ping as u pufff imagine... Thats all man.

Why i play with Tortu?
because of my lag. you can se me play with my mage till 10 pm untill maby 1am or 2am at that time i have 100+ - 120+ ping so still little lag and what about u ????? 10 - 30 ping + ilegal programs to kill a 200+ ping guy puff and u die also so that shows u suck man.

why u see GUNz members at house all time?

1- we own that house, its guild house... so dont talk shit... (i think u got also a house right? u dont use it?

2- most people we have are new here we just bring like 10 new people here learning and helping get nice stuff. so what they can do? look pvp and gank you. yes GANK. at the end u die. dont matter how.

3- STFU.

Tortu. Th gm's already banned MOST of the illegal program users, your friends in RW. Only one person in Chi has been banned and again, not for illegal programs. The only people in here on your side that I respect are La Boheme and Cri, since they are respectful and good players. You are not respectful nor good. Your side wants to cry about illegal programs and yet you tell us to cry about ganking or bloodoath? You make up imaginary stories where you beat Chi 4v1. You say you play a shitty dexxer because your ping is so bad, find a server where it's not so bad and quit crying.

tortu

Wanderer

dxmfixation;303016 said:
Tortu. Th gm's already banned MOST of the illegal program users, your friends in RW. Only one person in Chi has been banned and again, not for illegal programs. The only people in here on your side that I respect are La Boheme and Cri, since they are respectful and good players. You are not respectful nor good. Your side wants to cry about illegal programs and yet you tell us to cry about ganking or bloodoath? You make up imaginary stories where you beat Chi 4v1. You say you play a shitty dexxer because your ping is so bad, find a server where it's not so bad and quit crying.

Hi There.

First of all i dont need to be respectful by any one.
so u cant stop talking about respect.
The thing of this is about the people that talk shits and i hate that.

Yes illegal programs sux man maby u are using some of them... I think its better to talk of this than talk about house hidders and guard zone hidders, this thing of guard zone and house hidders is borring man all they i see this shit pvp talking. It's really boring. its part of the game but illegal programs its really more fucking important that talk about respect and all that shit man so if u can help demise be better and more friendly do it cool.

I dont care about the lag, i play here because i like very much demise. I am just saying this thigs off lag to prove this guy anaki anakai aniki above here what ever his name is. to see the real thig of GUNz members thats all.

Dont need to cry i love playing dieing is part of the game also when i get ganked i just go res get suplys and ready to die again.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

tortu;303019 said:
Yes illegal programs sux man maby u are using some of them...

Thats funny, last I checked my account was still active... but on a lighter note, there are some people you just can't reach and so I'll take a hint and leave you to your delusions.

tortu

Wanderer

dxmfixation;303020 said:
Thats funny, last I checked my account was still active... but on a lighter note, there are some people you just can't reach and so I'll take a hint and leave you to your delusions.

you see... What a stupid answer.

The Ritual

Wanderer

I've never read so much bull shit on one forum.

You guys bitch and moan about the most rediculous things.

PVP sucks on Demise? Know why?

Mages with war forks or poison.

Stealth archers, to many archers in general. Soon to be worse once the magical short bow is released.

Yesterday I fought someone that fought just like RW, and this character named Animal crackers defended him. Using a heal loop.

I don't care what anyone says, because it has little relevence to the topic, I have a bushido/Parry swordsmen.

The way I see it with pvp, and this is on the offical shards to, is that this game is 10 years old, the biased mages, have to much of an advantage over the other classes, making it virtually impossible to make a pure swords character without taking some other skill that involves magic. UNless you want to be a cunt and hide and stealth, using archery.

Gunz house hides too, and I rarely spend any time in fel, Malkovge or whatever you're russian name is.

You should go work in waste management at a water treatment facility. Because you spew more bullshit than a fly regurgitating it's last meal.

Dxm has sound reasoning, and I respect his opinions. But when kid like terms such as forum pvp come around, you're IQ just drops through the floor like a fifty pound dumbell.

You can flame me if you want, but Shifty's idea was pretty good. I'd love a chance to get at some of you with out the gank squads following behind you.

This is why I don't pvp on this game, RW ruined my pvp experience, and honestly i'm not that good, but I try.

So fuck Gunz, and everyone else.

Whatever you say about pvp on UO it sucks more nuts than a china whore in heat.

The Ritual;303040 said:
I've never read so much bull shit on one forum.

You guys bitch and moan about the most rediculous things.

PVP sucks on Demise? Know why?

Mages with war forks or poison.

Stealth archers, to many archers in general. Soon to be worse once the magical short bow is released.

Yesterday I fought someone that fought just like RW, and this character named Animal crackers defended him. Using a heal loop.

I don't care what anyone says, because it has little relevence to the topic, I have a bushido/Parry swordsmen.

The way I see it with pvp, and this is on the offical shards to, is that this game is 10 years old, the biased mages, have to much of an advantage over the other classes, making it virtually impossible to make a pure swords character without taking some other skill that involves magic. UNless you want to be a cunt and hide and stealth, using archery.

Gunz house hides too, and I rarely spend any time in fel, Malkovge or whatever you're russian name is.

You should go work in waste management at a water treatment facility. Because you spew more bullshit than a fly regurgitating it's last meal.

Dxm has sound reasoning, and I respect his opinions. But when kid like terms such as forum pvp come around, you're IQ just drops through the floor like a fifty pound dumbell.

You can flame me if you want, but Shifty's idea was pretty good. I'd love a chance to get at some of you with out the gank squads following behind you.

This is why I don't pvp on this game, RW ruined my pvp experience, and honestly i'm not that good, but I try.

So fuck Gunz, and everyone else.

Whatever you say about pvp on UO it sucks more nuts than a china whore in heat.

STFU , u talk more about "pvp on UO it sucks more nuts than a china whore in heat" or some other racist bullshit about that, I'll kill u in the face.

It's not RW or other guild ruined ur pvp experience, it's urself that ruined ur own pvp skill & experience.

Dont fuck others, fuck yourself plz.

Now fuck off and go to hell.

The Ritual

Wanderer

You can kiss my ass.

The game's pvp is based on what armor you are using.

So bleh!

Never liked China anyway.

The Ritual;303054 said:
You can kiss my ass.

The game's pvp is based on what armor you are using.

So bleh!

Never liked China anyway.

Then stop talking about China or I'll kick ur sorry ass.