UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

~ The PVP Movement ~

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer
Re: ~ The PVP Movement ~

MALKOVICH;302473 said:
since R.W and lots of FM were banned, Chi ppl isnt scared anymore so they back in Demise. "Al pacino quote : hUAAA!!!"

wait " We place house to fight like man " Evil Omen Pain Spike.

You are dead.

pbguy434

Knight

I think GUNz are still trying to get over being used by every major guild known to Demise.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

Buiu;302535 said:
u wanna do that how? if gunz and allys only can pvp inside his houses even with more numbers?

at least im not a blue char unguilded runing with a big blue gank squad all over brit ready to spam guards...

btw gunz guild just made their third coon today... where were you ? in brit moongate spaming guards?

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

pbguy434;302546 said:
I think GUNz are still trying to get over being used by every major guild known to Demise.

at least i dont quit uo because my im a bad pvper. you always sucked magnus, always...

keep the good work with your forum pvp

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

MALKOVICH;302548 said:
at least im not a blue char unguilded runing with a big blue gank squad all over brit ready to spam guards...

btw gunz guild just made their third coon today... where were you ? in brit moongate spaming guards?

You may not run with a big blue gank, but you run into a house. Which IMO is just as bad. Wow Gunz doing a coon, THREE TIMES. Oh my god.....

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

luigi-demise;302550 said:
You may not run with a big blue gank, but you run into a house. Which IMO is just as bad. Wow Gunz doing a coon, THREE TIMES. Oh my god.....

and u run into gzone that is huge bigger than a house.

and today i saw lot of house hidding of chi ppl in the chi house S the brit gate.

so stop talking shits about shits you do too

Buiu

Knight

who are u malkovisux?
LOL 3 coons? for sure ... u guys have like 30 pplz in gs haha

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

Buiu;302559 said:
who are u malkovisux?
LOL 3 coons? for sure ... u guys have like 30 pplz in gs haha
yea man... you just prove that you dont know nothing about us, we are not even 5 and we all red, ... hahahaha its funny how you are scared of gunz... lots are noobs in gunz learing

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

MALKOVICH;302558 said:
and u run into gzone that is huge bigger than a house.

and today i saw lot of house hidding of chi ppl in the chi house S the brit gate.

so stop talking shits about shits you do too

In fact i do run into guardzone to kill peoepl, i don't understand the point on running into guards with a red :confused:

Buiu

Knight

MALKOVICH;302566 said:
yea man... you just prove that you dont know nothing about us, we are not even 5 and we all red, ... hahahaha its funny how you are scared of gunz... lots are noobs in gunz learing
yea there s a lot of nbs .. like all the members? hahaha
and anyone know who s malkovichux?

pbguy434

Knight

I am not positive that Malkovich is still getting over the fact that he was a complete tool for countless guilds. And by countless, I mean around three. Myself, well, I applaud him for being able to hold down the shift key as long as it took him to type his name.

pkrlz

Knight

luigi-demise;302537 said:
wait " We place house to fight like man "

OMG malko is the guy who once sayd it LOL
as pby said:

pbguy434;302589 said:
I applaud him for being able to hold down the shift key as long as it took him to type his name.

MALKOVICH;302473 said:
since R.W and lots of FM were banned, Chi ppl isnt scared anymore so they back in Demise. "Al pacino quote : hUAAA!!!"

only 2 of FM got banned.

Most of us r just busy in irl stuff.
Work and study always come first. :)

dxmfixation

Wanderer

MALKOVICH;302473 said:

Since Malkovich started talking trash in the forums, Chi has been able to pwn him twice as much.

Al Pacino quote: "You fucking cockroach..."