UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

~ The PVP Movement ~

MALKOVICH

Wanderer
Re: ~ The PVP Movement ~

pkrlz;302600 said:
OMG malko is the guy who once sayd it LOL
as pby said:

we found the house of chiS.. we place other very close to have some action there....

guess what... Chi moves again ...

and we put houses there because you always excuse about brit gate and shit... but u run again from pvp... the last i heard was that they places their house on trammel

and pbguy please show your ass in the field to pwned you again and again as i do it always....

btw im Tony Montana for you bitches

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

pkrlz;302600 said:
OMG malko is the guy who once sayd it LOL
as pby said:

btw BLOOD you just been kicked from Gunz... for suporting pbguy "master of the internet" 5000 post, 5000 deads...

pbguy say: omg im better writing in forums than pvp.. ok i will pvp just in forums...

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

MALKOVICH;302649 said:
we found the house of chiS.. we place other very close to have some action there....

guess what... Chi moves again ...

and we put houses there because you always excuse about brit gate and shit... but u run again from pvp... the last i heard was that they places their house on trammel

and pbguy please show your ass in the field to pwned you again and again as i do it always....

btw im Tony Montana for you bitches

No wonder, First, the only reason people complain about brit is because house hiding. You bringing houses near our houses just makes it the same shit.

Second we never ran from pvp, we raped you, destroyed you, i don't know what else we could have done. Check uomovies.com if you don't beleive me. Saying you are tony montana and adding for you bitches at the end doesn't make you " badass" It's like saying I'm Barney for you bitches.

In the end, you are the most illiterate person i have ever met, not even being able to complete one coherent sentence, and trying to troll / flame people on the forums doesn't help the fact.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

luigi-demise;302651 said:
No wonder, First, the only reason people complain about brit is because house hiding. You bringing houses near our houses just makes it the same shit.

Second we never ran from pvp, we raped you, destroyed you, i don't know what else we could have done. Check uomovies.com if you don't beleive me. Saying you are tony montana and adding for you bitches at the end doesn't make you " badass" It's like saying I'm Barney for you bitches.

In the end, you are the most illiterate person i have ever met, not even being able to complete one coherent sentence, and trying to troll / flame people on the forums doesn't help the fact.

we rape you??? you and who else??? maybe your good pvp because u ping 10 or use playuo but the other Chis suxs man... dont try to say ur guild is great.. it suxs..

and yea luigui, you dont house hidde but you where today with your blue char ready to spam guards if somebody atack you... so please STFU

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Tony Montana? That newbie I wtfkerpwn everytime I see him? rofl The truth of the matter is there is not anyone in this forum that will say Gunz > Chi. If you find someone, they are either a member of Gunz/RW/FM etc, or retarded. We have some newbie members we are teaching pvp, and even they are better than you.

You place a house next to us so you could have somewhere to hide until our newbies recalled in for regs and gank them, so yes, we moved. But if you look at the Chi roster the only blues we have are spawners and even half of those are red. The newest Chi guildhouse has been where it sits for about 4 months now, and Gunz has a rune to my house. Which is kinda funny actually, because if I'm supposed to be scared of you how come you wont come through a gate to my house without 4 more people?

I can 1v1 beat prolly everyone in your guild including you. Your guild cheated and got banned, and therefore you have 0 (read zero) pvp credability. You can't win without hacks and even then you can't win without 10 more people hacking with you. You also can't win in forum pvp so why don't you stop wasting my time?

xLegacyx

Wanderer

dxmfixation;302341 said:
There's plenty of pvp... it just sucks. The only way it is going to get any better is if the big guilds split in half and everyone drops alliance. Then pvp would be fun again. But it's not happening. What we have right now is akin to the Cold War. Only instead of the US and Russia it's the US and Asia. Both sides have grown to counter the other until half of the pvp population is on one side or the other. There are several smaller guilds that might have good pks, but against the might of the bigger guilds they can't really affect anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

If it comes down to people having a united place to meet and PvP thats not that much trouble. I ran the largest OSI PvP Touney back in 2002 on Napa Valley. Over 300 poeple showed and it made over 15mil.

If I get enough requests I can set up a house and make a webpage and everything for this, I just need to know poeple are interested in the idea.

NonhumSub-Demise;302628 said:
only 2 of FM got banned.

Most of us r just busy in irl stuff.
Work and study always come first. :)
Haven't seen your brother around lately LB, maybe I was right when I accused him of hacking...??

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

dxmfixation;302657 said:
Tony Montana? That newbie I wtfkerpwn everytime I see him? rofl The truth of the matter is there is not anyone in this forum that will say Gunz > Chi. If you find someone, they are either a member of Gunz/RW/FM etc, or retarded. We have some newbie members we are teaching pvp, and even they are better than you.

You place a house next to us so you could have somewhere to hide until our newbies recalled in for regs and gank them, so yes, we moved. But if you look at the Chi roster the only blues we have are spawners and even half of those are red. The newest Chi guildhouse has been where it sits for about 4 months now, and Gunz has a rune to my house. Which is kinda funny actually, because if I'm supposed to be scared of you how come you wont come through a gate to my house without 4 more people?

I can 1v1 beat prolly everyone in your guild including you. Your guild cheated and got banned, and therefore you have 0 (read zero) pvp credability. You can't win without hacks and even then you can't win without 10 more people hacking with you. You also can't win in forum pvp so why don't you stop wasting my time?

Nobody in my guild is banned. You bitch all day about R.W and FM hacking , so gms banned them.

Its funny because you now talk and talk and one week ago, before R.W, FM were banned and NME disolved you all said that CHI left the shard and all your lame excuses. And now, since NME is gone and R.W too now you talk like if your guild is very good... NME was better than you , FM better than you, R.W better than you.... also Aids was better than your guild.

Also you post 3 weeks ago that lots of CHI people hacked , but they gone now. So dont talk me about hacking....

Please show yourself in the field. Im always pvping. But please dont show with all your blue chars because that means that you need blue guilds like Aids to kill us.

And you cant kill us. U cant kill me, Killa dj, Cri, Raundy Counture, Tortu, Magico, Ale and Khaly.... ALL RED PKS. We are better and organized guild like yours.

Chi = lawl.exe, playuo.exe the others dont exist. nobody knows them.... tell me your other guys? please tellme.... mmm LAKAI ? Blood ? lolz And im sorry that your best pvper leave you guys to joing F.M... that hurt you so bad, thats why u hate us lol

So please stop talking about your guild... lots of other guilds better than yours.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

dxmfixation;302341 said:
There's plenty of pvp... it just sucks. The only way it is going to get any better is if the big guilds split in half and everyone drops alliance. Then pvp would be fun again. But it's not happening. What we have right now is akin to the Cold War. Only instead of the US and Russia it's the US and Asia. Both sides have grown to counter the other until half of the pvp population is on one side or the other. There are several smaller guilds that might have good pks, but against the might of the bigger guilds they can't really affect anything.

So you want us to drop our alliance so u can win? Lame excuse as always. Or you have big problemes recruiting.. Recruit people, i want to see lots of Chis to fight... I dont see them. please recruit.

US ? RUSSIA? COLD WAR? MMM ARE YOU STONE? lol

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

stalker-demise;302684 said:
Haven't seen your brother around lately LB, maybe I was right when I accused him of hacking...??

Stalker nobody needs to hack to kill you.. U know what... Arwen, Biggie, Pumpkin, Tortu, Cyan are infinite better pvpers than you.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Omg Malkovich you are delusional. For your information I play Mordikai and Void. Both characters can beat the holy fuck out of you and everyone on that list 1v1 everytime except Tortu and Cri.

FYI EVERYONE in the forums bitched about the china heal loops, they were fucking retarded, now it's fixed.

I never said lots of Chi people hacked, and to date NO ONE in Chi has been banned for hacking, the only member we lost was Lakai and that was not for hacking.

Again, maybe 3 people in Chi have blue characters. We don't guardzone hide and only go to a house when its 2 of us vs 5+ people. Ask anyone though and they'll tell you Gunz househides 1v1.

Keep Lawl, he's a crybaby emo faggot anyway and will leave you the first time he sees better odds somewhere else. That is, if he doesn't slit his wrists first.

About numbers... thats your problem Malky, you think it takes 100 people to play at brit gate. Chi has maybe 6-8 active members and if we have even odds to your guild we win. Unfortunately half the shard is allied to you. It takes 6 allied guilds for you to be safe enough to step into Fel. Again, ask anyone, you suck.

Finally, if you will re-read this thread, you will see it was you who mentioned Chi. Your envy cannot be contained. This was a productive, thoughtful thread until your retarded ass came in and started spewing bullshit about Chi being scared. We have never been scared. We have never gz hid or called guards. We built this guild at the height of the RW/FM alliance and fought them even when they were cheating and won. We beat them off of countless harrowers and coons. We didn't win all, but who does? If no one but me, Luigi, and Pwnt go to brit we rock the gate and stand in front of RW house watching you gate people in until you outnumber us. Only then do you come out. You are the only person who supports your guild... do you see anyone else saying you are good? No. Do you see anyone else talking shit about my guild? No. You are an envious little kid who desperately needs to stfu.

I challange you to a set of 3 1v1s at the location of your choosing. Calling in a gank means you know I'm better and will prove it. Man up or stfu.

For now I'm going to bed. Specify a time in CST and a location for tomorrow where I can publicly humiliate you.

MALKOVICH

Wanderer

dxmfixation;302696 said:
Omg Malkovich you are delusional. For your information I play Mordikai and Void. Both characters can beat the holy fuck out of you and everyone on that list 1v1 everytime except Tortu and Cri.

I never said lots of Chi people hacked, and to date NO ONE in Chi has been banned for hacking, the only member we lost was Lakai and that was not for hacking.

Again, maybe 3 people in Chi have blue characters. We don't guardzone hide and only go to a house when its 2 of us vs 5+ people. Ask anyone though and they'll tell you Gunz househides 1v1.

Keep Lawl, he's a crybaby emo faggot anyway and will leave you the first time he sees better odds somewhere else. That is, if he doesn't slit his wrists first.

About numbers... thats your problem Malky, you think it takes 100 people to play at brit gate. Chi has maybe 6-8 active members and if we have even odds to your guild we win. Unfortunately half the shard is allied to you. It takes 6 allied guilds for you to be safe enough to step into Fel. Again, ask anyone, you suck.

Finally, if you will re-read this thread, you will see it was you who mentioned Chi. Your envy cannot be contained. This was a productive, thoughtful thread until your retarded ass came in and started spewing bullshit about Chi being scared. We have never been scared. We have never gz hid or called guards. We built this guild at the height of the RW/FM alliance and fought them even when they were cheating and won. We beat them off of countless harrowers and coons. We didn't win all, but who does? If no one but me, Luigi, and Pwnt go to brit we rock the gate and stand in front of RW house watching you gate people in until you outnumber us. Only then do you come out. You are the only person who supports your guild... do you see anyone else saying you are good? No. Do you see anyone else talking shit about my guild? No. You are an envious little kid who desperately needs to stfu.

I challange you to a set of 3 1v1s at the location of your choosing. Calling in a gank means you know I'm better and will prove it. Man up or stfu.

For now I'm going to bed. Specify a time in CST and a location for tomorrow where I can publicly humiliate you.

VOID ? MORDIKAI? LOL WHO ARE THEY ??? LOL MAN... NOBODY KNOWS YOU. FIRST SHOW IN BRIT.

im not reading all what you say. all you do is lie. Gunz ally F.M no more... and when you show with your blue char (always because i dont see any void and mordikai) it means that you are ally with all the blue gzone hiders.

so show yourself in brit... just show and fight me...

ps: and if you cant kill Cri, that means you cant kill me because im Cri , not Tony Montana. Tony is juanmatus.... . PWNED!!!!!!!! PWNED!!!!! .. bye bye.. LICH LORD...

dxmfixation

Wanderer

I promise I can kill you 1v1 at least 1/2 the time which makes me as good as you. Name a place to duel and quit avoiding it.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Note: Malkovich was in the thread after I posted my last comment and I waited until the posting of this at which time he had logged off. Scared? Me thinks so.

craig

Sorceror

haha Void malkovich isnt cri, malkovich is actually serrano that really big blue noob dexxer. haha he is soo fricken easy, he's just bullshitting you haha.

dxmfixation

Wanderer

If Malkovich is Serrano I'm confident I can beat him 100% of the time 1v1. I thought something was awry since me and Cri have fought many times in the field.

why does a thread i create to help with pvp in demise that i took the time to think of an try to make the effort ......totally fails because ppl talk shit to other ppl in it ....i dont understand at all..oh well it was a good try i guess

pluch111

Wanderer

actually im cri and i see no point to go on with this thread
who cares who can kill who??? each of u know who beat u and who u have kill

p.d void and i have 1vs1 many times, some times i die and some times he die, i respect ppl who accepts 1vsv1 no matter what
¬¬