UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on PlayUO

Status
Not open for further replies.

bballerjess

Wanderer
Re: Update on PlayUO

i just dont understand if that its trackable, why should it be banned? cant u just track those using plugins and ban them?

the illest2

Wanderer

im glad this is happening, playuo is great but it leaves it open for cheating in uo which makes the game less fun for everyone who plays fairly, good call on this and im glad you are compromising for a cheatless kuoc

Imalegend420

Wanderer

vance-hybrid said:
i just dont understand if that its trackable, why should it be banned? cant u just track those using plugins and ban them?
why just make a new one so there is no plugins better for everyone

bballerjess

Wanderer

Imalegend420 said:
why just make a new one so there is no plugins better for everyone

i agree make a new one, but in the time being i just thought they would manually ban people who were using plugins since they can track it.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

vance-hybrid said:
How can I ban people that I have watched just start on this shard and ask me (on my player character) if I could help them find that program that synchs dumps on "krrios".

Half the people that are using it dont even really know what the fuck they are doing... and if we banned everyone using it (which is what I wanted to do originally) it would impact the shard in a major way. Including some of the (soon to be former) "top" PvP'ers.

bballerjess

Wanderer

Ryan said:
How can I ban people that I have watched just start on this shard and ask me (on my player character) if I could help them find that program that synchs dumps on "krrios".

Half the people that are using it dont even really know what the fuck they are doing... and if we banned everyone using it (which is what I wanted to do originally) it would impact the shard in a major way. Including some of the (soon to be former) "top" PvP'ers.

I understand about the people who don't know what the hell they are doing, but everyone should get some gump that says use plugins for KUOC and your banned. Then couldnt you? Its no big deal though, being one of te few legit players out there I will just switch to razor. knew i shouldn't of got used to it in the first place, Im just gonna miss it thats all.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

vance-hybrid said:
I understand about the people who don't know what the hell they are doing, but everyone should get some gump that says use plugins for KUOC and your banned. Then couldnt you? Its no big deal though, being one of te few legit players out there I will just switch to razor. knew i shouldn't of got used to it in the first place, Im just gonna miss it thats all.

I'd rather spend development time working on fixing PlayUO and not on banning players.

BULLSHIT I SPENT 3 MONTHS PERFECTING MY KDOG CLIENT PLUG INS HOW AM I GOING TO OWN FACES NOW?

ANSWER ME THIS RYAN MCADAMS?

bballerjess

Wanderer

Ryan said:
I'd rather spend development time working on fixing PlayUO and not on banning players.

Yea that would probably be faster. Just dont take away my screen resolution!! :D

Monoxide

Sorceror

I'd like to see a full screen option that has a transparent resource counter that can be toggled. I'm slowly going blind from staring at computer screens lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.