UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on PlayUO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Update on PlayUO

MemphisWade said:
Thanks for all the hard work guys.

Can't wait to see the outcome.

what do you mean outcome your guilds done its over

u guys cant win any more and as stides would says ^^^^

Lesabre

Sorceror

A Tribal Jester-hybrid said:
what do you mean outcome your guilds done its over

u guys cant win any more and as stides would says ^^^^

So what will your excuse be when you house hide against them now? If they can't cheat anymore?

Besides.

Ryan said:
Actually out of the entire RAGE guild only 2 (maybe 3) use KUOC. And I'm tired of hearing about them. RAGE is nothing more than a gank squad. Kill them.

One Love and RAGE both do nothing but offscreen and fight when the odds are unfair.

Regardless they dont cheat.

Woned.

E. : thanks for continuing to display your lack of pvp skill.

It will completely destroy us when 2 of our members have to use razor for like a week, I know.

You will still run and hide :)

and btw, don't be amazed when you suddenly stop getting the x-heals you are used to.

GradGT

Sorceror

The only thing I don't like is you can get banned for saying the wrong thing to an admin and not banned for cheating.

Honestly I'll miss all the good features about EUO that I was just starting to get used to. Thanks for ruining it for everyone you cheating bastards.

MemphisWade said:
E. : thanks for continuing to display your lack of pvp skill.

It will completely destroy us when 2 of our members have to use razor for like a week, I know.

You will still run and hide :)

and btw, don't be amazed when you suddenly stop getting the x-heals you are used to.

tbh we wont need to x heal becuase you will be dropping like flies the way your scripts dont heal u

tbh imo

Stides40oz

Knight

Addicted said:
Rage is still going to be the best.
wouldnt they have to be the best to still be the best? They cant 2v2, cant 1v1.. the only thing they can (could) do is big 4v4s or 5v5s were xheal plugins prevail.
And its so obvious i cant wait to watch them tumble down the faction board.

Addicted

Disciple

Stides said:
wouldnt they have to be the best to still be the best? They cant 2v2, cant 1v1.. the only thing they can (could) do is big 4v4s or 5v5s were xheal plugins prevail.
And its so obviouis i cant wait to watch them tumble down the faction board.

You can't talk shit about them. Seriously.

The only time you aren't house hiding, you are camping the chaos shrine ( and running when someone with regs shows up).

Drayven

Wanderer

Nice, now I can't wait to get PlayUO personally... Hopefully it will help remove some lag that I am catching...

Addicted said:

The only time you aren't house hiding, you are camping the chaos shrine ( and running when someone with regs shows up).

lol that was funny you tried raiding com and we kept rez killing you guys at the chaos shrine and then you showed up with atealst 12 people and we all got away

Stides40oz

Knight

Addicted said:

anyone who knows me knows i fight 1v1 and 1v2 all the time. I have won countless 1v1 tournaments. Made my own guild and took over factions in a week, to remain there until rage got all theyre scripting buddies again and came back and dominated with no rust ;[.

And guess what ive done all that while maintaining a strict no KUOC users in my guild policy from day 1. You can talk all the shit you want but ill be PMing you with this post when we take over #1 in factions again now that theres no cheating. mark my words..

Megumi

Wanderer

Man, I'll be pvping via double clicking spell icons until the new KUOC is out. I don't wanna make macros on razor :(

RHYMES

Wanderer

Stides said:
anyone who knows me knows i fight 1v1 and 1v2 all the time. I have won countless 1v1 tournaments. Made my own guild and took over factions in a week, to remain there until rage got all theyre scripting buddies again and came back and dominated with no rust ;[.

And guess what ive done all that while maintaining a strict no KUOC users in my guild policy from day 1. You can talk all the shit you want but ill be PMing you with this post when we take over #1 in factions again now that theres no cheating. mark my words..

Strict house hiding policy also?

A Tribal Jester-hybrid said:
lol that was funny you tried raiding com and we kept rez killing you guys at the chaos shrine and then you showed up with atealst 12 people and we all got away

Offscreening doesn't take skill :(

it was 12v2 i rly dont think even krrios (but the way you guys would i bet he could have healed it)could heal thru a 12v2 dump thats like half a billion damage

Status
Not open for further replies.