UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Update on PlayUO

Status
Not open for further replies.

eekamouse

Wanderer
Re: Update on PlayUO

My only problem with this is the crashing from Poker. PlayUO is the only way to play Poker and not crash.

stides, 1v1 field? 5mil?

stides, 2v2? 5 mil?

stfu, your guild has always sucked nut sack.

back to your house tbh

Fr0sty

Lord

A Tribal Jester-hybrid said:

TBH E. is the most pathetic guild I've ever seen/fought. You guys suck. Period.

Stides40oz

Knight

MemphisWade said:
stides, 1v1 field? 5mil?

stides, 2v2? 5 mil?

stfu, your guild has always sucked nut sack.

back to your house tbh
lol go ask 405 and shrink what happened to them in deciet 2v2.. and what happened when 2 other people in my guild dueled you guys in wrong after you raped us 4v4. They won 85% of the time against 2 of the people who just raped us 4v4. LoL get the fuck outta here rage youre finished.

4v4 depends on scripts
2v2 doesnt

na na na na hey hey hey goodbye rage

Stides40oz

Knight

Fr0sty said:

TBH E. is the most pathetic guild I've ever seen/fought. You guys suck. Period.[/QUOTE]
LoL and your guild is no where near that list. get off your 56.6k noob. I see you chunking around the gy dying too much.

Valentino

Sorceror

Rage is very talented at a very old game. With that said, I've been in groups and we've beaten rage even numbers; they've also beaten us even numbers. I don't see what all the hype is? Even if they cheat to the extent that you say they do, which I find to be very dubious, they aren't impossible to kill. They're just better than you are most days of the week.

However, they're still douchebags for releasing plugins.

Addicted

Disciple

I made a bet that stides wouldn't accept wades fight. I won 500k!

Thanks Stides!

Stides40oz

Knight

Valentino said:
Rage is very talented at a very old game. With that said, I've been in groups and we've beaten rage even numbers; they've also beaten us even numbers. I don't see what all the hype is? Even if they cheat to the extent that you say they do, which I find to be very dubious, they aren't impossible to kill. They're just better than you are most days of the week.

However, they're still douchebags for releasing plugins.
lol no they arent they are horrible 2v2, 1v1.. they only exceled in larger fights due to scripts. Im gona stop talking smack now and you all can just watch the faction ldr board after kuoc gets the heavho

Status
Not open for further replies.